Author Topic: Jussie Smollet  (Read 40474 times)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Jussie Smollet
« Reply #325 on: March 27, 2019, 02:44:17 PM »
:users:
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 27, 2019, 02:58:41 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 27, 2019, 06:30:44 PM »
Kim Foxx’s favorite thing to do is let dangerous criminals out of jail, I guess this applies to not dangerous ones too.

I don’t pretend to understand Chicago or Illinois politics but as an outsider she seems pretty awful.
I really don’t either, but yes. In fairness she is hamstrung by budget and prison overcrowding. It seems like once a week there is another news story on someone who got probation for a violent crime committing another violent crime.

Which makes it patently ridiculous that people legitimately wanted this guy in jail. Even self professed woke liberals love locking people up on some unnecessary bullshit.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 27, 2019, 06:36:38 PM »
So apparently the CPD released the entire case file today...  :Wha:
They just released the police report after a FOI request. They tried to release the entire file but it was sealed by a judge.

Again people are outraged by this crap but won't bat an eye that the CPD wanted to spill all the beans simply to ruin this B list celebrity but they tried everything they could to hide the LaQuan McDonald shooting and other shootings done by their storm troopers.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Jussie Smollet
« Reply #329 on: March 27, 2019, 06:42:27 PM »
So apparently the CPD released the entire case file today...  :Wha:
They just released the police report after a FOI request. They tried to release the entire file but it was sealed by a judge.

Again people are outraged by this crap but won't bat an eye that the CPD wanted to spill all the beans simply to ruin this B list celebrity but they tried everything they could to hide the LaQuan McDonald shooting and other shootings done by their storm troopers.
I think the full 61 pages made it online before it was sealed.

People were rough ridin' outraged here about McDonald, I don’t really know what the national reaction was. Other than Dick Wolf fans, it’s not like there is a big group here that that thinks the CPD is doing great overall.
:adios:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: March 27, 2019, 07:03:03 PM »
I wonder what happened to that old man who wrote "blacks rule" on his own driveway
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 27, 2019, 07:12:03 PM »
I wonder what happened to that old man who wrote "blacks rule" on his own driveway

A good punishment would be having to write Blacks Rule! on other things. Also he’s almost certainly dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 27, 2019, 11:21:25 PM »

A good punishment would be having to write Blacks Rule! on other things. Also he’s almost certainly dead.

He died in 2017. By the way two kids were arrested for that. Did Jussie's accusation get any white folks arrested?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 27, 2019, 11:28:36 PM »
If that’s true, the cops who arrested those kids should no longer have jobs...of any kind...ever again.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 27, 2019, 11:37:42 PM »

He died in 2017. By the way two kids were arrested for that. Did Jussie's accusation get any white folks arrested?

It arrested all of us for over a month!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 27, 2019, 11:57:02 PM »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 28, 2019, 12:04:23 AM »
That is insane. I always thought people just saw that guy’s driveway and were like lol k.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 28, 2019, 12:21:51 AM »
Not sure what Gran Turino dead guy has to do with whether Jussie filed a false police report, but I, for one, will continue to laugh at Mr. Smollett for being such a juvenile, shitty-prank, liar face (allegedly). He deserves all the ridicule he gets (allegedly). I don't feel that hard time is appropriate, but I do think he should own up to his own (alleged) dumbassery.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 28, 2019, 12:32:52 AM »
Not sure what Gran Turino dead guy has to do with whether Jussie filed a false police report, but I, for one, will continue to laugh at Mr. Smollett for being such a juvenile, shitty-prank, liar face (allegedly). He deserves all the ridicule he gets (allegedly). I don't feel that hard time is appropriate, but I do think he should own up to his own (alleged) dumbassery.

Agree with all of this, what he did was horrifically dumb. Was the death threat letter he sent you himself discussed here? I mean lol at this crap.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Jussie Smollet
« Reply #339 on: March 28, 2019, 12:38:13 AM »
In his defense, the handwriting and drawing are spot on MAGA. Indistinguishable from the real thing.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 28, 2019, 12:49:05 AM »

Agree with all of this, what he did was horrifically dumb. Was the death threat letter he sent you himself discussed here? I mean lol at this crap.

It's so cringe

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 28, 2019, 08:37:23 AM »

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 28, 2019, 08:55:44 AM »
If Jussie had done a better job at hoaxing it could have easily turned into a riot. They probably let him go because absolutely nobody believed him when they first heard the ridiculous story, so you couldn't argue it was a dangerous situation, just stupidity.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 28, 2019, 09:47:16 AM »

Holy crap

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: March 28, 2019, 10:01:58 AM »
i would've been cool with blacks rule! guy going to prison fwiw.  don't fake hate crimes.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Jussie Smollet
« Reply #346 on: March 28, 2019, 02:07:09 PM »
I think maybe a good punishment is you have to suffer the same legal consequences of everyone affected by the false accusation. Put him in detention as long as each of those kids they arrested.

I think the majority of people actually got enjoyment out of the Smollet and blacks rule guy because they’re both kind of adorable hoaxes.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 28, 2019, 03:31:18 PM »
If Jussie had done a better job at hoaxing it could have easily turned into a riot.

LOL, some of you actually think that black people are uncontrollable subhumans.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 28, 2019, 08:30:18 PM »
i would've been cool with blacks rule! guy going to prison fwiw.  don't fake hate crimes.

oh for sure. I'm on record as loving to imprison people for this already but just affirming.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 28, 2019, 08:31:54 PM »
not sure where this goes but I was just told by a family member that Michelle Obama and possibly Barrack but mostly Michelle orchestrated this Smollet ruse.

Is this common knowledge everybody?