Author Topic: TexAgs politics board gems thread  (Read 188505 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #3275 on: June 06, 2024, 12:26:37 PM »
The best thing is that the people who are the biggest control freaks on the planet and want everything and everyone they don't like censored or fired or sent to prison, are the one's that go around screaming fascist the most.

It's just a fantastic follow - please continue.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: June 06, 2024, 12:35:33 PM »
Rough day for txags.  Took a big L 80 years ago

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: June 06, 2024, 01:01:23 PM »
Thread about trump saying he won't release the epstien files

Tramp9612:37p
Here's my theory....laugh at me all you like:

1. Contrary to what the media tries to portray, Trump, for all his perceived faults, is deep down truly a very patriotic American. He loves this country and doesn't want it, as an institution, to be torn apart or to be lessened in any way.

2. I think everyone with a lick of sense knows that Bill Clinton is not only on the list, but probably one of the most frequent visitors of all to the island.

3. Trump knows that if that would come out, it would diminish the presidency way more than people may realize, like truly have a long-term effect on the younger generations' attitude towards the presidency, the country, etc. It's this love for his country that probably motivated him not to fight his DOJ as he should have because he knew going after Hilary and exposing other swamp rats could have a very detrimental affect on the country as a whole (I'm not making an excuse...because I disagree with this...but I'm saying this could have been his mindset).

So there it is. Trump is protecting Bill Clinton not for Bill Clinton's sake, but for the sake of the Office of the President and a desire to keep the institution of the US government in its idealistic state for the rest of the country.

Now laugh all you want.
1 edit

Don't need to tell anyone this twice
« Last Edit: June 06, 2024, 01:28:47 PM by Dugout DickStone »
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: June 06, 2024, 01:22:37 PM »

1. Contrary to what the media tries to portray, Trump, for all his perceived faults, is deep down truly a very patriotic American. He loves this country and doesn't want it, as an institution, to be torn apart or to be lessened in any way.

2. I think everyone with a lick of sense knows that Bill Clinton is not only on the list, but probably one of the most frequent visitors of all to the island.

3. Trump knows that if that would come out, it would diminish the presidency way more than people may realize, like truly have a long-term effect on the younger generations' attitude towards the presidency, the country, etc. It's this love for his country that probably motivated him not to fight his DOJ as he should have because he knew going after Hilary and exposing other swamp rats could have a very detrimental affect on the country as a whole (I'm not making an excuse...because I disagree with this...but I'm saying this could have been his mindset).

So there it is. Trump is protecting Bill Clinton not for Bill Clinton's sake, but for the sake of the Office of the President and a desire to keep the institution of the US government in its idealistic state for the rest of the country.

Now laugh all you want.
1 edit

holy crap lmao

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: June 06, 2024, 02:14:28 PM »
lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: June 06, 2024, 02:54:06 PM »

Now laugh all you want.
1 edit

Don't need to tell anyone this twice

This all has very strong "KU didn't leave for the Big Ten back in 2010 because they love the Big 12 so much and were (and still are) hellbent on doing all they could to save it" vibes.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: June 06, 2024, 03:24:09 PM »
they are so mad his name is all over those files.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: June 07, 2024, 08:45:53 PM »
Ellis Wyatt5:57p
They don't want people to connect the lunacy of transgenderism with instability and a threat to society. We had a very obvious trans person show up at my church a few weeks back. It came in after service had started and was very aggressive/demanding and was willing to disrupt church because it wanted money. We were able to turn it away.

Afterward, I was telling my pastor about it and noted "You know quite a few recent mass shootings have been perpetrated by trans people, right?" He had no clue. Hadn't heard anything about it. The media is evil.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: June 07, 2024, 09:43:04 PM »
Truly walking in the footsteps of Jesus

(That is, if any of that even happened, which of course it didn't. Or at least not nearly to the degree he's describing)

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: June 11, 2024, 12:28:36 PM »
MonkeyKnifeFighter12:26p
I'm about to sound like a completely unhinged conspiracy nut right here, but hear me out:

Michelle Obama could/"should" be the candidate that swoops in and carries her way to an overwhelming electoral landslide victory in November. She definitely knows that. I think what's scared her off of running is the "birther" movement, and Big Mike rumors.

Pressure to release a birth certificate may be the only reason she has stayed far, far away from candidacy, and rejected the discussion outright every time it's been brought up. For a daily with her ambition, talent, and crowd support as First Lady, you'd think she'd be eager to launch her own career at the top.

The real nutbag side of me thinks the reason the pro-transgender visibility movement has been so front & center the last 2 years is... I think those are continual test balloons sent up by the hidden wheel within the Democrat party, testing to see if they think that America can handle the revelation if the Big Mike joke is more than rumor.

The last year+ of anti-trans reactionary discourse is what's kept Michelle Obama as far out of the political candidacy limelight as possible - in the election cycle with the highest potential for her to have swept in and taken over.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3285 on: June 11, 2024, 02:43:04 PM »
MonkeyKnifeFighter12:26p
I'm about to sound like a completely unhinged conspiracy nut right here, but hear me out:

Michelle Obama could/"should" be the candidate that swoops in and carries her way to an overwhelming electoral landslide victory in November. She definitely knows that. I think what's scared her off of running is the "birther" movement, and Big Mike rumors.

Pressure to release a birth certificate may be the only reason she has stayed far, far away from candidacy, and rejected the discussion outright every time it's been brought up. For a daily with her ambition, talent, and crowd support as First Lady, you'd think she'd be eager to launch her own career at the top.

The real nutbag side of me thinks the reason the pro-transgender visibility movement has been so front & center the last 2 years is... I think those are continual test balloons sent up by the hidden wheel within the Democrat party, testing to see if they think that America can handle the revelation if the Big Mike joke is more than rumor.

The last year+ of anti-trans reactionary discourse is what's kept Michelle Obama as far out of the political candidacy limelight as possible - in the election cycle with the highest potential for her to have swept in and taken over.

amazing. I want to think someone made this up to troll but it's too good

side note, what is a "daily", as in a "daily with her ambition"

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3286 on: June 11, 2024, 02:50:16 PM »
Couldn't figure it out either, autocorrect typo probably

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3287 on: June 11, 2024, 03:03:07 PM »
What’s big mike?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3288 on: June 11, 2024, 03:06:46 PM »
It's a very common belief with conservatives that Michelle Obama is transgender and grew up as a boy named Mike.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3289 on: June 11, 2024, 03:23:19 PM »
It's a very common belief with conservatives that Michelle Obama is transgender and grew up as a boy named Mike.

Geez.  How often per hour does maga think about a dick on a woman? 

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3290 on: June 11, 2024, 03:27:26 PM »

Roughly 514 times if you're thinking about it every 7 seconds
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3291 on: June 11, 2024, 03:28:56 PM »
Also, and I gets it's a very very dumb accusation (s most of their mush for brains crap is) but what's the running theory on their kids, adopted?
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3292 on: June 11, 2024, 03:30:36 PM »

Roughly 514 times if you're thinking about it every 7 seconds
Maybe that's the "daily" reference

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3293 on: June 12, 2024, 02:19:48 PM »
re: aoc

El Gallo Blanco2:00p
I have been saying for some time that she is clearly on a heavy prescription of adderall or some other amphetamine. She has the classic amphetamine-face and it has withered away at her body and breasts. But the biggest tell, is the over confidence and the delusions of grandeur.
1 edit

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3294 on: June 12, 2024, 02:27:04 PM »
She does gesticulate and rage out like a complete empty brain with little self control

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3295 on: June 12, 2024, 03:13:28 PM »
She does gesticulate and rage out like a complete empty brain with little self control

maga breathlessly looking at AOC boob pictures to do some comparison is lmafo funny

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3296 on: June 12, 2024, 03:39:59 PM »
AOC is very attractive. She needs to dump her ginger dood and give me a chance.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3297 on: June 12, 2024, 03:41:53 PM »
#slowdug will rally around even the most derp ass #blueanon if they're hot and they give him a chub

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3298 on: June 12, 2024, 04:03:26 PM »

lmao dax reading texags posts and slowly nodding in agreement

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3299 on: June 12, 2024, 04:10:57 PM »
The only texags posts I read are posted on here.

In my mind, this thread is weirdos monitoring weirdos

It's white hot truth that AOC flails and gesticulates a lot and sounds like someone who didn't get a heart in their latte with the misspelled name on the side.