Author Topic: TexAgs politics board gems thread  (Read 140935 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #975 on: May 17, 2021, 09:24:33 AM »
I'm just waiting for ProgFascist.7 to tell us about all the people he knows who watch(ed) the Ms. Universe competition and they said the same thing.

Dax, this is such a weird post that I'll give you an opportunity to try again
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: May 17, 2021, 09:27:41 AM »
I'm just waiting for ProgFascist.7 to tell us about all the people he knows who watch(ed) the Ms. Universe competition and they said the same thing.

Dax, this is such a weird post that I'll give you an opportunity to try again

It explains itself.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: May 17, 2021, 11:15:08 AM »
Racists whitewashing MLK is always a treat.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: May 18, 2021, 08:18:15 PM »
Free College or 90% of Jobs No College
1,371 Views | 14 Replies
fka ftc4:02p
Which do the libs and Uncle Joe want?

Pocahontas wants free college and student debt forgiveness. Biden wants public junior college for all.

But then Biden says 90% of new jobs will not require a bachelors degree. 75% will not even require an associate's degree.

So we are giving away college to all so they can get a degree in CRT and then they are going to compete for new jobs that require no degree?

This makes absolutely no sense at all - not surprising. So an 18yo will be making a decision of free college and relax for 4 years getting a BS degree (referring to bovine dung) or maybe go to vo-tech school or work as a union apprentice? I can tell you what most will do.

And the 75% of jobs with no degree, they will push for $25 minimum wage... or $50k a year. $50k is more than I started with with a BA, MS and a professional license.

DemLibs and math, common sense, logic, etc are not compatible. Refer to all cars going electric though there is no supply chain capable of making enough batteries, including being 10-15 years out on mining capacity to provide the raw materials.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: May 18, 2021, 08:31:28 PM »
Outside of being triggered by some of the words.  I'm curious as to why the Chief Texags Stalker in residence posted that.   Discussed potential national policy appears to contradict itself.

Was it the mean words about Libs?  Probably so.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: May 18, 2021, 08:34:29 PM »
lmao I thought the bovine dung comment was about ag degrees for a second

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: May 19, 2021, 07:35:09 AM »
Free College or 90% of Jobs No College
1,371 Views | 14 Replies
fka ftc4:02p
Which do the libs and Uncle Joe want?

Pocahontas wants free college and student debt forgiveness. Biden wants public junior college for all.

But then Biden says 90% of new jobs will not require a bachelors degree. 75% will not even require an associate's degree.

So we are giving away college to all so they can get a degree in CRT and then they are going to compete for new jobs that require no degree?

This makes absolutely no sense at all - not surprising. So an 18yo will be making a decision of free college and relax for 4 years getting a BS degree (referring to bovine dung) or maybe go to vo-tech school or work as a union apprentice? I can tell you what most will do.. 

And the 75% of jobs with no degree, they will push for $25 minimum wage... or $50k a year. $50k is more than I started with with a BA, MS and a professional license.

DemLibs and math, common sense, logic, etc are not compatible. Refer to all cars going electric though there is no supply chain capable of making enough batteries, including being 10-15 years out on mining capacity to provide the raw materials.

They write so incredibly bad.  Dealing with them IRL must be exhausting. 

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: May 19, 2021, 07:38:41 AM »
I don't think dax gets this thread

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: May 19, 2021, 10:54:49 AM »
I really expect more, and as usual, that's not happening.

Maybe next time.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: May 19, 2021, 01:39:33 PM »
I'm trying to figure out the math behind "90% of new jobs will not require a bachelors degree. 75% will not even require an associate's degree"

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: May 19, 2021, 11:03:45 PM »
It adds up. ~ College graduate

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: May 20, 2021, 09:01:35 AM »
It adds up. ~ College graduate

You're right... I wasn't reading it correctly yesterday. Good grief  :facepalm:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: May 20, 2021, 08:26:18 PM »
AOC's Tesla illegally parked at Whole Foods
3,164 Views | 36 Replies

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: May 20, 2021, 08:43:12 PM »
Son had a virtual A&M visit today
2,926 Views | 53 Replies
aggie935:13p
No surprise but holy crap what a Wokefest. They had 3 girls giving the tour and of course all the images were filled with diversity which I guess is fine, I just had no idea that A&M has 5% white people now though.

Then they go on and on about the LBGTQ safe spaces and how you can get assistance if you are looking to come out. Apparently your sexual preference is a really important part of school now. Of course they went on an on about Multicultural support. How proud they are that A&M is dealing with our terrible history of racism and how we aren't proud of our history. Lots of support for anyone who thinks they may feel offended or affected by racism or sexism in any way of course. They also bragged about how "tough" it is for them to talk about these "difficult issues" as they spouted talking points with a smile. They busted out the "Latinx" phraseology. Then one of the girls talked about how she was going off to Costa Rica to study the benefits of Universal Health Care for her Study Abroad. I counted 3 different campusologies that were factually inaccurate such as how apparently in 1963 the "first thing" Earl Rudder did as President was change the name of A&M and allowed in women. My Dad's Degree from 1959 says Agricultural College of Texas A&M, there were no women, and it is signed by Earl Rudder.

Oh, and apparently we have a Corps of Cadets and some other student activities, we even play football. Of course they kind of rushed through that part so I'm not sure.

I knew it was coming but what a disappointment.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: May 20, 2021, 09:22:16 PM »
Such a someone who makes me uncomfortable

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #990 on: May 20, 2021, 10:04:11 PM »
Holy crap, they didn’t let women in until like 1960???
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: May 20, 2021, 10:57:00 PM »
HumpitPuryear6:30p
A word of advice if you do end up at A&M - skip Fish Camp. It's a LGBQTxyz over the top attempt at brainwashing and pushing kids to choose anything but herero. It's a GD gay camping trip. There's another Christian-based orientation now. I don't remember what it's called.

My daughter is an Aggie Sr CVEN graduating in Dec. My youngest son chose Tech last year. Initially I was a little disappointed but Tech, despite the obvious and well known negatives, at least draws a lot of rural conservative kids and isn't pushing "woke" anywhere near the level of A&M. It pains me to say it but Tech is a viable option to A&M if you want to avoid the liberal BS. I think you would probably still get your ass kicked in Lubbock if you pushed some of the trash we now hear regularly at A&M.

I think liberals identified A&M as a large fairly prestigious and very conservative university and put a target on it. The speed at which Young and Co have damaged the culture is pretty incredible. We are producing a whole lot more graduates these days but we aren't producing near as many Aggies.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: May 20, 2021, 11:21:47 PM »
Now see here everyone, the lack of self awareness is how you know it’s a MAGA.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: May 21, 2021, 01:32:20 AM »
A word of advice if you do end up at A&M - skip Fish Camp. It's a LGBQTxyz over the top attempt at brainwashing and pushing kids to choose anything but herero. It's a GD gay camping trip. There's another Christian-based orientation now. I don't remember what it's called.

My daughter is an Aggie Sr CVEN graduating in Dec. My youngest son chose Tech last year. Initially I was a little disappointed but Tech, despite the obvious and well known negatives, at least draws a lot of rural conservative kids and isn't pushing "woke" anywhere near the level of A&M. It pains me to say it but Tech is a viable option to A&M if you want to avoid the liberal BS. I think you would probably still get your ass kicked in Lubbock if you pushed some of the trash we now hear regularly at A&M.

I think liberals identified A&M as a large fairly prestigious and very conservative university and put a target on it. The speed at which Young and Co have damaged the culture is pretty incredible. We are producing a whole lot more graduates these days but we aren't producing near as many Aggies.
This is just prototypical A&M guy. Probably smart enough to know better, but never got over that hunch that there's just something different, something special about A&M. Plus he's a little racist.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: May 21, 2021, 07:11:13 AM »
Never understood how a school that hands out diplomas faster than Mao could hand out uniforms and send guys to the Korean front thinks it’s some sort of special academic enterprise. 

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: May 21, 2021, 08:50:47 AM »
...Tech, despite the obvious and well known negatives...
Probably means dressing like a juggalo

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: May 21, 2021, 10:06:39 AM »
...Tech, despite the obvious and well known negatives...
Probably means dressing like a juggalo

and being in the absolute shittiest town ever.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: May 21, 2021, 10:07:30 AM »

This is just prototypical A&M guy. Probably smart enough to know better, but never got over that hunch that there's just something different, something special about A&M. Plus he's a little racist.

going to tech, to own the libs

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: May 21, 2021, 02:17:55 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: May 21, 2021, 02:34:08 PM »
So they think they were a target of the libs?  If that's so then the libs also identified their kids as being total mush brained idiots