Author Topic: TexAgs politics board gems thread  (Read 141380 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #2300 on: April 03, 2023, 09:21:29 AM »
Who won the racism award? It had to be Morgan Wallen, right?

The viewers at home.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: April 04, 2023, 01:27:40 AM »
Can Trump find a whistleblower in the Manhattan DA who….
967 Views | 9 Replies
DenverAg919:36p, 4/3/23
Has either been involved in the same type of activity (been a recipient of hush money) or perhaps worse (sexual assault or rape )

There has to be at least one person in the DA's office who fits this description especially as big as the Manhattan office is.

He should fight fire with fire and see if he can dig up any skeletons
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: April 04, 2023, 08:00:13 AM »
Probably pretty quiet over there as all those strong, well armed and definitely not all talk patriots are in Manhattan this morning with MGT

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: April 05, 2023, 03:11:28 AM »
Trans themed movies
1,614 Views | 29 Replies
Bluecat_Aggie945:06p, 4/4/23
Just posting this as a prediction: I think we're inevitably going to have to see a lot of pretty big Hollywood names fall over themselves to apologize for their past insensitivities to trans people in movies with comedic "Sheila was a man" themes, or risk being cancelled.

I won't miss most of them.

Should be fun to watch.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: April 05, 2023, 10:46:11 AM »
Dustin Hoffman owes all of us a huge apology.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: April 05, 2023, 05:49:26 PM »
The lengths these people go to to achieve victimhood is impressive

In the daily "national divorce" thread

jrdaustin10:40a
In reply to AggieCo2023
AggieCo2023 said:
The tough reality for Republicans is Democrats don't need a divorce. The generational gap in politics is at levels literally never seen before. Every 4 years that passes is an electorate of far fewer Consersatives and far more Liberals simply because of the political tendencies of Boomers vs. Gen Z/Millenial. All Dems have to do is wait.

I actually may agree with this. Sad thing is, those of us in our 50's may get to 80 and find ourselves literally taken out by the emergence of a general euthanasia movement to a. "save the planet", and b. remove any remaining opposition to liberal leanings.

We now do it to babies, so why not old people?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: April 05, 2023, 06:04:12 PM »
I gained political awareness during the first term of the Reagan administration. I'm pushing 50 and I've literally been waiting my whole life for those people who post on TexAgs and those who think like them to die off, it's never going happen

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: April 05, 2023, 06:08:39 PM »
There's still hope!

jrdaustin10:52a
In reply to Artorias
Artorias said:
Unfortunately, I don't see anything short of massive disaster, and that would only be temporary. Even then, as we saw with Covid, you would likely still see people picking sides.

As Yuri Bezmenov warned us almost 40 years ago, the Russian plan to destablize the nation has come to fruition, and it would take multiple generations to ever recover, but the higher likelihood is the nation continues to degrade until a complete collapse.

There is one other thing, massive disaster wise, that might actually do the trick. That would be a 60-90 day collapse of the power grid.

Unfortunately for those in the big cities, population would reduce dramatically in a couple of weeks due to the chaos that would ensue.

And though flyover country will also be severely impacted, as Bocephus so aptly put... "Country folks will survive."

Once we come through, and the rebuilding starts, the demographics will be much different.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: April 05, 2023, 06:13:41 PM »
jrdaustin11:05a
In reply to BG Knocc Out
BG Knocc Out said:
Funny how pretty much every possible scenario of saving this country requires a disproportionate culling of the left.

Not funny. Sad. But unfortunately, I think you're correct. We've allowed too many people to be inserted into group-think based on age, color, religion, etc., and instead of teaching them concepts of critical thinking and evaluation of situations with open minds, we now have a large percentage of the population so ingrained in what they've been told to think, that they've lost all hope for changing their stripes.

If we were to have an incident that requires everyone to work together selflessly for the good of others, many of the gimme class will be unable to make that transition; and as a result, many lives will be lost.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #2309 on: April 05, 2023, 06:18:04 PM »
Not very encouraging that the open minded critical thinkers on that board haven’t come up with a solution other than Dems just dying.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2310 on: April 05, 2023, 06:53:23 PM »
I gained political awareness during the first term of the Reagan administration. I'm pushing 50 and I've literally been waiting my whole life for those people who post on TexAgs and those who think like them to die off, it's never going happen

I tend to agree, but the republican party really hasn't ever been as outwardly hostile and proudly stupid as it is today. They probably get their act together and young people who are inclined to be conservative come around, but I think there will probably be a meantime of 10 years or so where they get their asses kicked just about everywhere.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: April 06, 2023, 05:08:59 PM »
Is all this mess just a long-term real estate deal?
297 Views | 10 Replies
91Challenger4:45p
A theory from my father-in-law…

Major cities are being intentionally turned to crap. Between allowing the homeless explosion, defunding police and all the other crap, property values are going to free fall. Then someone like Blackrock can buy everything on the cheap.

Eventually, once they own enough, they come in with private security and clear out the riff-raff.

Now, it's back to a place people want to live. They then make a massive profit.

Thoughts?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: April 06, 2023, 05:10:45 PM »
Signel4:53p
A solid theory, but I think it is more than just that. I think they are moving middle class workers out of blue states by cost of living and trying to turn the red states for total control. Couple that with induced crime due to the defund and planted DAs.

They know the average to lower income people will demand that same welfare wherever they end up. There is a reason Texas, Florida, and Tennessee are the end destinations. There is a reason the big companies are moving here, and leaving offices in their original states (most of them at least.)

If you can take over and then introduce leftists at the local and state political level, they can redistrict and take over totally.

I think it is their way to take the entire country.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: April 06, 2023, 05:20:37 PM »
Signel4:53p
A solid theory, but I think it is more than just that. I think they are moving middle class workers out of blue states by cost of living and trying to turn the red states for total control. Couple that with induced crime due to the defund and planted DAs.

They know the average to lower income people will demand that same welfare wherever they end up. There is a reason Texas, Florida, and Tennessee are the end destinations. There is a reason the big companies are moving here, and leaving offices in their original states (most of them at least.)

If you can take over and then introduce leftists at the local and state political level, they can redistrict and take over totally.

I think it is their way to take the entire country.

This composition makes my eyes bleed, and not because of the ideas ...

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: April 08, 2023, 10:19:20 AM »
If china invades Taiwan and we put boots on the ground.
2,715 Views | 42 Replies
Ag_B_109:12p, 4/7/23
Besides the fact that WW3 could very well happen, before any nukes are launched, what happens here?
Do you think we stay civil? Do you think the people will be done with biden's ignorance, treachery, and weakness and major civil unrest will happen? Will it be an open season of violence against Asian-Americans?
Your thoughts.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: April 08, 2023, 10:26:37 AM »
Wow that guy really really wants to kill Asian people.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: April 08, 2023, 10:37:11 AM »
There's still hope!

jrdaustin10:52a
In reply to Artorias
Artorias said:
Unfortunately, I don't see anything short of massive disaster, and that would only be temporary. Even then, as we saw with Covid, you would likely still see people picking sides.

As Yuri Bezmenov warned us almost 40 years ago, the Russian plan to destablize the nation has come to fruition, and it would take multiple generations to ever recover, but the higher likelihood is the nation continues to degrade until a complete collapse.

There is one other thing, massive disaster wise, that might actually do the trick. That would be a 60-90 day collapse of the power grid.

Unfortunately for those in the big cities, population would reduce dramatically in a couple of weeks due to the chaos that would ensue.

And though flyover country will also be severely impacted, as Bocephus so aptly put... "Country folks will survive."

Once we come through, and the rebuilding starts, the demographics will be much different.

He’s such an idiot he mis quotes the Hank jr song.  What an absolute maga

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: April 08, 2023, 02:17:51 PM »
Houston student punches teacher in head demanding cell phone back
1,798 Views | 35 Replies
_mpaul10:56a
Houston student punches teacher in head demanding cell phone back https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11952135/Houston-school-student-15-punches-teacher-head-demanding-cell-phone-back.html

Thug. I'm annoyed this article misquotes the kid. He said "give my ****ing phone *****" but the article conveniently leaves that last word out. Thug needs to spend some time in adult jail if he's gonna act like that.

Ooooo, there's that word again that we white people can't say but black people can. I wonder, if I get one of my black friends to post "*****," does TexAgs still censor it?

3 edits

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: April 08, 2023, 02:19:50 PM »
Dan Scott12:11p
Kid is 15 years old. Looks like a grown man. Tall athletic looking black kids have so much advantage and he blew it.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: April 08, 2023, 02:21:23 PM »
Old May Banker1:22p
Violent, trouble makers that refuse to appreciate their opportunity at education should be removed from schools. Let them sell crack and wind up dead by 18. They have no place among children there to learn

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: April 08, 2023, 11:50:43 PM »
Houston student punches teacher in head demanding cell phone back
1,798 Views | 35 Replies
_mpaul10:56a
Houston student punches teacher in head demanding cell phone back https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11952135/Houston-school-student-15-punches-teacher-head-demanding-cell-phone-back.html

Thug. I'm annoyed this article misquotes the kid. He said "give my ****ing phone *****" but the article conveniently leaves that last word out. Thug needs to spend some time in adult jail if he's gonna act like that.

Ooooo, there's that word again that we white people can't say but black people can. I wonder, if I get one of my black friends to post "*****," does TexAgs still censor it?

3 edits

purpcat account

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: April 11, 2023, 09:25:15 PM »
OR: St George Floyd Protester Thug Beats Son to Death
2,826 Views | 50 Replies

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: April 15, 2023, 02:28:53 PM »
Budweiser missed a HUGE marketing opportunity
2,425 Views | 36 Replies
crowman20106:14a
If they would've come out simply and said "Dylan...you're a trans...meet our trans. It's water that identifies as beer!" I would've laughed my ass off

https://images.app.goo.gl/wum1tdWKybcDgBkJA

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: April 16, 2023, 09:00:03 PM »
No context required

God Emperor6:22p
White liberal women or gay liberal white dems celebrate the sexuality of the black man, basically grooming them by having sex with them in their prime, then saying it was fun after the white liberal marries another white. This grooming of the black man is why there's so many fatherless and single mother black people.

It's a clever way to grow the welfare state for white liberals to exploit their cronyism into getting jobs within it from nepotism

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: April 16, 2023, 09:10:35 PM »
What in the actual eff?