Author Topic: TexAgs politics board gems thread  (Read 140897 times)

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #1550 on: March 31, 2022, 10:54:59 AM »
That's a tasty one lib7  :drool:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: March 31, 2022, 10:56:07 AM »
somebody whip up some spaghetti westerns

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: March 31, 2022, 11:05:58 AM »
"If no one reboots Blazing Saddles immediately I will be forced to join the proud boys."

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: March 31, 2022, 11:13:46 AM »
who knew that Mel Brooks and comedic racism were the only thing standing between us and facism

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: March 31, 2022, 04:43:08 PM »
"Look, PENN16 is just too risque for me.  I'm afraid I have no choice but to kidnap the governor of Michigan."

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: April 02, 2022, 07:53:37 PM »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: April 04, 2022, 10:43:40 AM »
Can a Marxist go to heaven?
224 Views | 8 Replies
TRX10:26a
I went to a funeral yesterday, the person was related to my wife through extended family but not someone that we saw often. I think I met them maybe five times over the years, but I knew that they had a lot of friends and influence and were very well off financially. By all accounts this was a wonderful person that was loved by many people. There were probably 200 people at the service.

I knew they were liberals but did not expect it to come up during the funeral service. The pastor spoke after the family and he talked about how active this person was in the democratic party (yes he used those words specifically) and how much they had worked to advance that agenda, how they had helped to get BO elected, and even that they had received a personal letter from him thanking them for their efforts and contributions.

This took place in a large and extremely beautiful church. After the pastor said these things I started wondering how people, including clergy, can consider themselves Christian while they advocate for such anti-Christian policies. How much more suffering have they caused not only by helping BO get elected, but what we're seeing now with JB? This is serious harm to millions of people.

I've thought about this a lot before, and my family even left a church after comments like this from a pastor in 2020. This message just seemed so blatantly hypocritical I wanted to see what others think about this. It's so disappointing to me to see people pretend to be Christians while hurting others so much.
FJB
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1560 on: April 04, 2022, 11:45:47 AM »
Is the “potential 1/6-er” just supposed to be common knowledge?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: April 04, 2022, 11:50:20 AM »
it's the aTm hat in the original tweet

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: April 04, 2022, 12:08:32 PM »
224 Views | 8 Replies
I went to a funeral yesterday, the person was related to my wife through extended family but not someone that we saw often. I think I met them maybe five times over the years, but I knew that they had a lot of friends and influence and were very well off financially. By all accounts this was a wonderful person that was loved by many people. There were probably 200 people at the service.

I knew they were liberals but did not expect it to come up during the funeral service. The pastor spoke after the family and he talked about how active this person was in the democratic party (yes he used those words specifically) and how much they had worked to advance that agenda, how they had helped to get BO elected, and even that they had received a personal letter from him thanking them for their efforts and contributions.

This took place in a large and extremely beautiful church. After the pastor said these things I started wondering how people, including clergy, can consider themselves Christian while they advocate for such anti-Christian policies. How much more suffering have they caused not only by helping BO get elected, but what we're seeing now with JB? This is serious harm to millions of people.

I've thought about this a lot before, and my family even left a church after comments like this from a pastor in 2020. This message just seemed so blatantly hypocritical I wanted to see what others think about this. It's so disappointing to me to see people pretend to be Christians while hurting others so much.
FJB

FJB

the word of the lord

peace be with you

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: April 04, 2022, 12:33:05 PM »
224 Views | 8 Replies

FJB

FJB

the word of the lord

peace be with you

It's so amaze, I love everything about it. If it was people who think they are Christian but really aren't bingo I'd almost have a blackout from it.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: April 04, 2022, 04:33:26 PM »
Witnessed brazen shoplifting this weekend.
1,746 Views | 30 Replies
bam022:24p
I was at Lowe's checking out at the contractor checkout when an employee came up to my cashier and told her something discreetly. I caught the word "stealing" and "he's wearing a hat". She then rolled down the large metal garage door at that exit. I paid and went to my truck and began to load up. I was parked under the covered contractor parking at the spot closest to one of the sliding doors. I was standing at my tailgate when some crackhead looking pos come out almost running and pushing a cart with three large boxes items on it. 3 employees walking right behind him recording with their phone. They didn't try to stop him at all but he yelled something about "if you ****ing touch me it's a federal offense!" He hurried to a parked car that had a waiting driver and loaded all three boxes in it and sped off.

He was in a hurry but they could have stopped him easily. The employees were all three pretty big dudes. It sucks they just have to watch this BS happen. Sucks that we all get to pay for it, too. **** these democrat politicians and Soros prosecutors.

I wish I could have watched him get his ass beat instead.

NavyAg923:00p
The crackhead is wrong. It's not a federal offense for him to get his ass kicked. I would've grabbed the cart outside the store; he would've touched me; I would've cracked his leg at the knee; then pummeled his face until he was unconscious; then went after the driver. Then told the police he touched me first when they arrived.

No. I have never lost a fight when I cracked someone's knee from the start.

Boo Weekley3:25p
In reply to Fishin Texas Aggie 05
Fishin Texas Aggie 05 said:
I long for the day when America reaches it falling down moment
I think a lot of normal, working class, tax paying males in this society (esp white males) are relating more and more to this character with each passing year. Watching the society and way of life they knew and loved going down the sh*tter...never to be the same again. They just wanted to be left alone.

While petty, my latest pet peeve is all of the scam artist hoodlums driving recklessly around Houston with paper plates and handicap placards. I am not sure how this happened, but Covid probably set the stage for it, and it is completely out of control.

I think I might start ripping them off of certain types of cars in parking lots so maybe a few of these idiots might actually get pulled over. Maybe a few of them will even have warrants that put them away for a bit...oops, forgot this is Houston we are talking about...where criminals don't have to fear any repercussions.
3 edits
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: April 04, 2022, 04:39:07 PM »
Love the multiple contractor perks flexes.

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: April 04, 2022, 05:58:17 PM »
TexAgs must have the biggest collection of total badasses ever assembled in one place.  Pretty awesome!

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: April 04, 2022, 06:18:45 PM »
total alpha studs everywhere prepared to dispense street justice

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: April 04, 2022, 08:42:37 PM »
And pee their pants or taze their nutsacks if freedom requires it.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: April 05, 2022, 08:29:19 AM »
The guy who would crack knees...I can only imagine Riley Gates as the author

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: April 05, 2022, 01:45:50 PM »
I personally would shake their hands hypothetically for their hypothetical service to stop people from doing bad.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: April 05, 2022, 05:01:04 PM »
The guy who would crack knees...I can only imagine Riley Gates as the author

"I have never lost a fight when I cracked someone's knee from the start." <-- something an actual person posted on a college sports forum.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: April 05, 2022, 05:09:46 PM »
This is NOT your lumber. Actually, it's not.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: April 05, 2022, 05:11:33 PM »
lmao

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: April 05, 2022, 08:36:10 PM »
i don't get why the adam stuff is supposed to be funny either.  like some people tried to id a 1/6 participant and got the wrong person. 

and that's like, the whole story, right, there's nothing more?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."