Author Topic: TexAgs politics board gems thread  (Read 143541 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: TexAgs politics board gems thread
« Reply #1175 on: October 06, 2021, 10:12:39 PM »
'Mug Club' Coffee Mug not allowed in Zoom meeting at my company..
216 Views | 7 Replies
TheEternalPessimist6:37p
Someone on my team got an HR reprimand today for his Louder with Crowder mug he was drinking from in a Zoom meeting from almost two months ago. Heh.

Meanwhile, others at my company have rainbow flags, pictures of Obama in the background, BLM propaganda, and make sure their pronouns are in their meeting profiles.

HR departments are feminazi run political enforcement arms the ruling elites embedded in corporations to ban wrong think. HR = Gestapo

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: October 07, 2021, 10:42:46 PM »
Twitter Question
137 Views | 6 Replies
oldschoolcat10:31p
For those of you who tweet, I have a question.

I decided a few months back to get a Twitter account and join the fray. I followed a ton of people and started doing a bit of political sniping at famous folks. Nothing derogatory, just snark. Targeting some prominent Democrat politicians usually.

I gained a few followers right off the bat and then bam....nothing. After that had a few likes here and there and then nada.

If I post anything right now, I get zero responses, zero likes.

I get that I might be less interesting than I am in my own head, but are there shadow banning forces at work in Twitter? Anyone else have a similar experience?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: October 07, 2021, 11:19:48 PM »
Twitter Question
137 Views | 6 Replies

I decided a few months back to get a Twitter account and join the fray. I followed a ton of people and started doing a bit of political sniping at famous folks. Nothing derogatory, just snark. Targeting some prominent Democrat politicians usually.

I gained a few followers right off the bat and then bam....nothing. After that had a few likes here and there and then nada.

I get that I might be less interesting than I am in my own head, but are there shadow banning forces at work in Twitter? Anyone else have a similar experience?

I think I enjoy the nuances of this one more than nearly any other gem ITT. Thank you, evil.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: October 07, 2021, 11:37:40 PM »
Twitter Question
137 Views | 6 Replies

He just can't get over being boring as eff.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: October 08, 2021, 07:27:23 AM »
FCBlitz5:13a
Currently cut back on discharged rates from Lake Amistad by 5%.

When the mob gets within 50 mile of the border increase the discharge rates until the weir dams have 2 ft of water flowing across the top.

At that point anyone coming across would have to swim.

2    ...
FbgTxAg5:28a
Umm…. The simplest strategy (and most effective, and the cheapest) would be to shoot anyone crossing illegally and blast it out on every "news" channel.

This nonsense would stop immediately.

I am 100% in support of this. Militarize the border, empower landowners to protect their land and let the brass drop to the dirt. Stack up the bodies and build a wall out of that. At some point, this is going to be justified.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: October 08, 2021, 07:46:16 AM »
Twitter Question
137 Views | 6 Replies

I think I enjoy the nuances of this one more than nearly any other gem ITT. Thank you, evil.

I appreciate it as much as you.  It has everything...

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: October 08, 2021, 08:19:34 AM »
Reply to the Twitter thread

Clob9411:09p, 10/7/21
My dude,

I've had multiple twitter accounts. All of them were accounts centered around "spoof" titles. Like "Willie Brown's Sea-Men". Or "Kamala's Tonsils".

One of my favorites was "Hunter S. Biden's Art Poop".

My pice de rsistance was "AOC's Donkey Incisors". That account lasted 15 minutes.

They hate you. Either deal with it, or force them to be equal.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: October 08, 2021, 08:24:51 AM »
 :D

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: October 08, 2021, 08:57:39 AM »
Twitter Question
137 Views | 6 Replies

using the word snark or snarky to describe yourself is an undefeated litmus test

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: October 08, 2021, 09:03:47 AM »
FCBlitz5:13a
Currently cut back on discharged rates from Lake Amistad by 5%.

When the mob gets within 50 mile of the border increase the discharge rates until the weir dams have 2 ft of water flowing across the top.

At that point anyone coming across would have to swim.

2    ...
FbgTxAg5:28a
Umm…. The simplest strategy (and most effective, and the cheapest) would be to shoot anyone crossing illegally and blast it out on every "news" channel.

This nonsense would stop immediately.

I am 100% in support of this. Militarize the border, empower landowners to protect their land and let the brass drop to the dirt. Stack up the bodies and build a wall out of that. At some point, this is going to be justified.

Seems I have seen this in a movie, "The 300".
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1185 on: October 08, 2021, 11:52:57 AM »
They would not like to actually live in the fantasy world they create for themselves.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: October 08, 2021, 11:56:02 AM »
They would not like to actually live in the fantasy world they create for themselves.

Fortunately, they usually leave the actual governing to us high society types, just as the Founders intended. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: October 08, 2021, 12:09:44 PM »

Fortunately, they usually leave the actual governing to us high society types, just as the Founders intended.

the landed gentry indeed

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: October 08, 2021, 12:21:48 PM »

My dude,

I've had multiple twitter accounts. All of them were accounts centered around "spoof" titles. Like "Willie Brown's Sea-Men". Or "Kamala's Tonsils".

My pice de rsistance was "AOC's Donkey Incisors". That account lasted 15 minutes.

Wow

Also wow at murdering immigrants

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: October 08, 2021, 12:59:19 PM »

My dude,

i mean.  maga to the core

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: October 08, 2021, 01:03:31 PM »

My dude,

I honestly assumed star seed made that edit himself just to eff with us.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: October 08, 2021, 01:06:08 PM »

My dude,

I honestly assumed star seed made that edit himself just to eff with us.

I still like the original maga twitter complaining that liberal media is censoring his boorish and shitty tweets but this guy is like a Randy Johnson compared to the original Greg Maddox of total pindicks.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: October 11, 2021, 06:27:02 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: October 11, 2021, 07:39:06 PM »
Quote from the same thread, too long to screenshot.

Conservatives and Libertarians must create a COMPLETELY SEPARATE culture.

New stories. New heroes. Old traditions and values.

Not a fan of everything Shapiro does -- but he is making an effort, and that movie he made about the school shooting scenario was pretty good, and not a cheesy alternative media production.

Tim Pool is also trying to create culture through music and games, although he is more of a left leaning libertarian. Still would not do this woke crap ever.

Rappers and musicians like Tom Macdonald, Bryson Gray, and John Ondrasik are trying as well. Artists and animators like Doug Tenapel, Mansfield's own Eric July (aka ForCanonSake), and Vic Mignogna are trying in the realm of comics. Eric July is ALSO in a Libertarian/Conservative band called Backwordz who's material on Spotify is GREAT stuff.

We can not win a cultural war simply by being political and active in debates both in real life and online. We MUST create CULTURE. We must face the sad reality that the cultural institutions are completely left wing and their ideology has swallowed up Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Pro-Sports Leagues, and 95% of the entertainment we love. You CAN NOT change this by just *****ing about this reality.

I am brainstorming some story board ideas for a comic series myself along with a group of close friends on Discord. Will be more than happy to share with this community when it's ready.

The momentum of a parallel society, complete with its own social networks and platforms, broadcast and multi-media networks, businesses, entertainment, values, and culture is becoming, inevitably, a reality. It is a slow process for sure, but it is happening.

The establishment of this Right Wing/Libertarian counter-culture and parallel economy could be a precursor to a SHTF or CW moment in this nation's history. But it may serve as a catalyst for massive pushback and rejection of toxic left wing statism. It would REJECT totalitarianism and preserve the ideas of liberty, freedom, and western traditionalism.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: October 11, 2021, 08:46:49 PM »
Amazing

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: October 12, 2021, 08:14:46 AM »
would love to see his comic

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: October 12, 2021, 09:08:32 AM »
I'm envisioning a bunch of rebranded Hitler Youth propaganda posters bound together in a volume.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: October 12, 2021, 10:33:11 AM »
That comic is going to be so god-awful. I can't wait.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: October 12, 2021, 12:24:34 PM »
Posted in a thread complaining that college educated women do not marry non-college educated men

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: October 12, 2021, 12:31:44 PM »
i just cannot even begin to