Author Topic: I like Pelosi. Not sorry.  (Read 46756 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: I like Pelosi. Not sorry.
« Reply #300 on: September 21, 2020, 07:04:35 AM »
Threatening to impeach a president who is undertaking the mechanisms of the office of the presidency as granted to that office by the constitution?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 21, 2020, 10:42:45 AM »
I sat 5 feet away from Nancy for a three hour flight about a year ago.  She was fully competent/coherent, working the whole time, and had zero airplane bottles of gin for the whole flight.  I came away impressed, honestly.
:adios:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 21, 2020, 11:00:49 AM »
Well there you go, it's settled.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 21, 2020, 11:04:05 AM »
I consider that an a+ source. Ty 8man
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 21, 2020, 12:37:56 PM »
Missed your meltdown, MIR. Pretty impressive. Anyways... https://twitter.com/floriogina/status/1307747215356485632?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gees, a rough ridin' idiot could figure that altered loop out.  Are you that stupid, cause that tweet was intended for gullible MAGAs'.  :facepalm:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 21, 2020, 12:41:58 PM »
I sat 5 feet away from Nancy for a three hour flight about a year ago.  She was fully competent/coherent, working the whole time, and had zero airplane bottles of gin for the whole flight.  I came away impressed, honestly.
What about oxys?
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 21, 2020, 01:19:21 PM »
Missed your meltdown, MIR. Pretty impressive. Anyways... https://twitter.com/floriogina/status/1307747215356485632?s=21

Gees, a rough ridin' idiot could figure that altered loop out.  Are you that stupid, cause that tweet was intended for gullible MAGAs'.  :facepalm:

There is nothing in this world as gullible as BidenVoter Nation, who literally can't understand that they're collectively useful idiots in a game of disinformation and delegitimization.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 21, 2020, 02:29:02 PM »

There is nothing in this world as gullible as BidenVoter Nation, who literally can't understand that they're collectively useful idiots in a game of disinformation and delegitimization.

OK, explain that distorted tape if not to make Pelosi look like she wasn't aware.  Grifter gonna grift.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 21, 2020, 03:22:12 PM »

OK, explain that distorted tape if not to make Pelosi look like she wasn't aware.  Grifter gonna grift.

Your party once again nominated one of the biggest grifters in modern American political history (2 in a row).   

I do enjoy the usual "edited" narrative when BidenVoter doesn't like what's on the video.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 21, 2020, 05:59:22 PM »

So she didn't have the shakes enough to take a sip at 8a.m., cool.  :whistle1:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 21, 2020, 07:24:13 PM »
That is one hell of a fanning brag right there
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 21, 2020, 08:44:18 PM »
:D

In 7 months living in DC, I shared flights and sat within a seat or two of Pelosi (OMA - DCA) and Bernie (LAS-DCA).  Bernie had an orange juice.  Also was next to Newt in line at TSA.
:adios:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 21, 2020, 10:52:24 PM »

So she didn't have the shakes enough to take a sip at 8a.m., cool.  :whistle1:
A little ground up Oxy in that tomato juice.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 21, 2020, 10:55:37 PM »
:D

In 7 months living in DC, I shared flights and sat within a seat or two of Pelosi (OMA - DCA) and Bernie (LAS-DCA).  Bernie had an orange juice.  Also was next to Newt in line at TSA.

Did Newt show you his mushroom shaped dildo he's so proud of or did he have it up his ass like usual.  ;)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 22, 2020, 05:08:25 AM »

Looks like it worked

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: September 22, 2020, 06:44:14 AM »
More blame the editing from two of the most useful of the useful idiots.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 13, 2020, 08:58:06 PM »
pelosi is great here and i don't see how anyone could possibly disagree.  "wolf, you're a rough ridin' idiot and don't even understand what we're negotiating here.  go find a missile arc to follow or something.  also, who the eff are andrew yang and ro khanna and why does anyone care?"
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 13, 2020, 09:06:08 PM »
pelosi is great here and i don't see how anyone could possibly disagree.  "wolf, you're a rough ridin' idiot and don't even understand what we're negotiating here.  go find a missile arc to follow or something.  also, who the eff are andrew yang and ro khanna and why does anyone care?"

Let's play politics and not help "our constituents' because Trump's signature will be on the check?  Pathetic.  Oh and let's belittle a CNN host no less because he has zero idea what's going on behind the big negotiations??  :lol: :lol:. Like I said, pathetic.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 13, 2020, 09:10:19 PM »
there's no deal to be had, purplewood, senate republicans have made clear they'd vote against trump's 1.8 proposal.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 13, 2020, 09:20:00 PM »
there's no deal to be had, purplewood, senate republicans have made clear they'd vote against trump's 1.8 proposal.

Her package is a joke.  A complete waste of money.  The amount of money given to businesses that didn’t need it in the last round of stimulus is criminal and they want to do it all over again.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 13, 2020, 09:23:20 PM »

I'm not sure that is true?  Can you specify which pub's have made that clear?  Everyone is posturing for their Senate races and they will all ultimately fall in line with the Prez.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 13, 2020, 09:32:50 PM »
I'm not sure that is true?  Can you specify which pub's have made that clear?  Everyone is posturing for their Senate races and they will all ultimately fall in line with the Prez.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/520773-mcconnell-to-force-vote-on-targeted-coronavirus-relief-bill-next-week

trump has no leverage anymore, it's too late.  senate 'pubs are lining up to piss on his corpse as they carry him out.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 13, 2020, 09:43:31 PM »

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/520773-mcconnell-to-force-vote-on-targeted-coronavirus-relief-bill-next-week

trump has no leverage anymore, it's too late.  senate 'pubs are lining up to piss on his corpse as they carry him out.

I read that article earlier today.  He doesn't have as much leverage as he had previously but saying they are lining up to piss on his corpse is a little premature.  They will want to pass something and would bet they'd go above the 1.8.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 13, 2020, 09:54:39 PM »
they wouldn't even have time left to checks out the door before the election.  'pub senators aren't super bright, but they're not stupid.