Author Topic: I like Pelosi. Not sorry.  (Read 46796 times)

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: I like Pelosi. Not sorry.
« Reply #175 on: May 20, 2020, 09:38:29 AM »
is calling him morbidly obese "fat shaming" or the offering of an accurate medical diagnosis?

He's ashamed of his accurate medical diagnosis, so I would say it's both.

Trump is 1000% morbidly obese by any standard.  it is a medical diagnosis.  He is super fat for his body size.  JFC people.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 20, 2020, 09:40:21 AM »
His poor heart has to push his blood through hundreds of pounds of blubber all day long.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 20, 2020, 09:49:46 AM »
The people who claim Michelle Obama has a male genitals are mad at a 1 billion % accurate diagnosis at how hugely fat Trump is.  FFS

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 20, 2020, 09:52:36 AM »
While it would be humorous if trump died of rona or magic pills, it would be very very bad for this country imo. Maybe he can hold on until after chicom Joe is inaugurated and then it would be massive lols, no negative consequences.
No it would definitely be good for the country unless you are thinking pence would be more likely to get elected

I disagree, and not because trump is doing anything correct or anything. I think it would be a pretty big blow to the economy and overall stability of the country. I'm a big dumb idiot though, so maybe I'm wrong.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 20, 2020, 09:59:45 AM »
While it would be humorous if trump died of rona or magic pills, it would be very very bad for this country imo. Maybe he can hold on until after chicom Joe is inaugurated and then it would be massive lols, no negative consequences.
No it would definitely be good for the country unless you are thinking pence would be more likely to get elected

I disagree, and not because trump is doing anything correct or anything. I think it would be a pretty big blow to the economy and overall stability of the country. I'm a big dumb idiot though, so maybe I'm wrong.

I bet the stock market would soar and the government response to the pandemic would start functioning better almost overnight

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: May 20, 2020, 10:02:29 AM »

I bet the stock market would soar and the government response to the pandemic would start functioning better almost overnight

So we're talking about firing everyone from Fauci to Birx, Redfield, who else has to go, cRusty?

I

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 20, 2020, 10:04:14 AM »
Plus, all of the MAGAs get to have a big, beautiful funeral where they can all gather and talk about the good times. It would be great for just about everyone in America.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 20, 2020, 10:08:09 AM »
It appears that many gE users weren't able to take advantage of the financial gravy train of the Pre-Covid Trump years.

Sorry . . . I guess.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 20, 2020, 10:09:06 AM »
It appears that many gE users weren't able to take advantage of the financial gravy train of the Pre-Covid Trump years.

Sorry . . . I guess.

Yeah, most people don't cash in their retirement accounts before they retire.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 20, 2020, 10:09:56 AM »

Sorry . . . I guess.

What a weird response

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 20, 2020, 02:38:10 PM »
Bodyshaming is pretty gross. 

Trump can be curvy AND healthy and take as much ebola medicine as he wants, imo.

Normally I am 100% ok with this.  The issue I have is, he is the president, now, I rough ridin' hate the guy, however I don't want him to die.

I do, I'll laugh my motherfucking ass off, especially if he died from the rona or these stupid pills. Alas, I'm certain his fat ass will live longer than I do.

Wishing death on any other human, regardless of race, religion or political affiliation is disgusting and speaks volumes to one’s character as a fellow human being.

I didn't wish him dead, I said it would be funny as eff if he did, especially if he died from the rona or those Flintstone vitamins he's taking. If wishing on things had any effect on them happening, I wouldn't waste my wishes on that ho ass bitch.

And massive LOLs at you making any judgment on anyone's character, you gigantic hypocritical eff face. Jump off of here and go on twitter to find like minded dipshits calling women trannies because you don't like their husband's political affiliation. You, talking about character, hahaha eff off.

It’s EXACTLY what you did...  DaBigTrain said, and I quote, “I don’t want him to die”; which is what any good person would say. Then, you (king of the racists) said, and again I quote, “I do.”  No matter how you spin it, that’s wishing death on a fellow human being.

Further, I have ZERO issues with anyone’s political affiliation. There are just as many mumped up republican politicians as democrats. Makes ZERO difference what political party or ethnic background someone is... if they are a piece of crap human, they’re a piece of crap human.

Joan Rivers called out Michael LaVaughn Robinson, better known as Michelle Obama for being a tranny and so did your hero’s brother Malik. Sounds like Renegade’s sister is about to do the same. You may wish to seek counseling over the next 6-12 months because the public reveal of all of BHO’s shady bullshit is about to come to light.

I'll ask again, why is Obama my hero?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 20, 2020, 02:45:08 PM »
because of your shared kansan roots.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 20, 2020, 02:49:13 PM »
because of your shared kansan roots.

because you both think morbidly obese people are lazy?

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 20, 2020, 03:03:48 PM »

Sorry . . . I guess.

Have you checked the market recently?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 20, 2020, 03:04:59 PM »
The fact that the left, who love preaching humanity, equality, human kindness, etc. completely flip their switches and fat shame people and wish death for someone they hate and turn total hypocrites is amazing and adorable at the same time. Complete frauds.

The guy is fat, it's 100% fact. I actually hope he does die, I have even before he became president. He's a piece of crap and a complete blight on society. When he eventually croaks I hope it is from the rona or taking HCO pills. Like I said, we're not that lucky though. He isn't taking the pills and despite his best efforts to kill himself and everyone around him, the numbers aren't on our side.

None of this is hypocrisy. I'd contend that anyone that doesn't oppose the death penalty are guilty of hypocrisy for crying about someone wishing someone else dead. I don't have the power to kill anyone, your government does though.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 20, 2020, 03:13:26 PM »
I think he will get lap band because he is morbidly obese and when you are that super fat/out of shape you can go get lap band so your huge stretched hog stomach won't tolerate the massive amounts of pig food you cannot stop yourself from eating.  It's like you have no will power and cannot exercise because you are so lazy that the doctors can fix your stomach

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 20, 2020, 03:16:00 PM »
I think he will get lap band because he is morbidly obese and when you are that super fat/out of shape you can go get lap band so your huge stretched hog stomach won't tolerate the massive amounts of pig food you cannot stop yourself from eating.  It's like you have no will power and cannot exercise because you are so lazy that the doctors can fix your stomach

That will only help him for a couple of years, tops. He will just super size his new smaller stomach with KFC and gravy milkshakes.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 20, 2020, 03:23:05 PM »
It’s a pretty simple utilitarian argument in wishing someone would die. Weigh the equation as you wish but there is no clean moral line that says you have to want everyone to continue living.
:adios:

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 20, 2020, 03:28:26 PM »

That will only help him for a couple of years, tops. He will just super size his new smaller stomach with KFC and gravy milkshakes.

Do you think his discipline and self control are that bad and he cannot perform physical exercise to the extent he will always be a jumbo heifer that sickens even the casual observer?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 20, 2020, 03:31:27 PM »

Do you think his discipline and self control are that bad and he cannot perform physical exercise to the extent he will always be a jumbo heifer that sickens even the casual observer?

Yes, I do.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: May 20, 2020, 03:36:03 PM »

Yes, I do.

I am starting to see into the MAGA mind.  through all of the fat and lazy deposits

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 20, 2020, 03:42:42 PM »
Everyone be still and watch Useful Idiot Nation get drawn like moths to flame over the brilliance of Slurs "Double Grey Goose and Oxy" Pelosi's doggy doo doo monologue.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 20, 2020, 03:45:37 PM »
Everyone be still and watch Useful Idiot Nation get drawn like moths to flame over the brilliance of Slurs "Double Grey Goose and Oxy" Pelosi's doggy doo doo monologue.

I don't think it is really brilliant to diagnose an incredibly huge fat/lazy guy as morbidly obese.  It seems apparent from his huge animal stomach and large fat boobs.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 20, 2020, 03:48:21 PM »

I don't think it is really brilliant to diagnose an incredibly huge fat/lazy guy as morbidly obese.  It seems apparent from his huge animal stomach and large fat boobs.

Super Slow Dug, no need to continue to rush to the defense of Slurs Pelosi as she makes her little Useful Idiots dance with such high brow narrative.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 20, 2020, 03:52:39 PM »

Super Slow Dug, no need to continue to rush to the defense of Slurs Pelosi as she makes her little Useful Idiots dance with such high brow narrative.

I think I was pointing out she isn't exactly a doctor in diagnosing a massively fat and huge titted man as "morbidly obese"?  Not really defending, in fact she is simply calling a fat goo bellied butter pants by the clinical term that can be easily looked up.

Nothing special by Pelosi