Author Topic: I like Pelosi. Not sorry.  (Read 46819 times)

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Re: I like Pelosi. Not sorry.
« Reply #150 on: May 18, 2020, 11:54:43 PM »
Bodyshaming is pretty gross. 

Trump can be curvy AND healthy and take as much ebola medicine as he wants, imo.

Normally I am 100% ok with this.  The issue I have is, he is the president, now, I rough ridin' hate the guy, however I don't want him to die.  Taking doses of a drug that isn't meant for you, not approved, trials say is bad, side effects posted when you already exhibit a lot of them, AND you control the nuclear codes, puts me on edge. 
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 19, 2020, 12:31:28 AM »

Trump can be curvy AND healthy and take as much ebola medicine as he wants, imo.

Normally I am 100% ok with this.  The issue I have is, he is the president, now, I rough ridin' hate the guy, however I don't want him to die.  Taking doses of a drug that isn't meant for you, not approved, trials say is bad, side effects posted when you already exhibit a lot of them, AND you control the nuclear codes, puts me on edge.
i'm just shitposting about trump's thiccness, bro. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 19, 2020, 01:34:57 AM »

Normally I am 100% ok with this.  The issue I have is, he is the president, now, I rough ridin' hate the guy, however I don't want him to die.

I do, I'll laugh my motherfucking ass off, especially if he died from the rona or these stupid pills. Alas, I'm certain his fat ass will live longer than I do.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 19, 2020, 04:32:09 AM »

Normally I am 100% ok with this.  The issue I have is, he is the president, now, I rough ridin' hate the guy, however I don't want him to die.

I do, I'll laugh my motherfucking ass off, especially if he died from the rona or these stupid pills. Alas, I'm certain his fat ass will live longer than I do.

Wishing death on any other human, regardless of race, religion or political affiliation is disgusting and speaks volumes to one’s character as a fellow human being.
bears are fast...

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 19, 2020, 11:02:20 PM »

Wishing death on any other human, regardless of race, religion or political affiliation is disgusting and speaks volumes to one’s character as a fellow human being.

I didn't wish him dead, I said it would be funny as eff if he did, especially if he died from the rona or those Flintstone vitamins he's taking. If wishing on things had any effect on them happening, I wouldn't waste my wishes on that ho ass bitch.

And massive LOLs at you making any judgment on anyone's character, you gigantic hypocritical eff face. Jump off of here and go on twitter to find like minded dipshits calling women trannies because you don't like their husband's political affiliation. You, talking about character, hahaha eff off.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 19, 2020, 11:25:19 PM »
Yikes! Hypocritical and irrational.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 11:29:18 PM by 420seriouscat69 »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 19, 2020, 11:32:42 PM »
Body shaming is for the scum of the earth fwiw.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 19, 2020, 11:42:36 PM »
If I was MIR, I wouldn’t be preachy about the pandemic, while getting a new job through the government, that gave him a pay raise. I’d probably take a rest from calling others out for a bit.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 20, 2020, 02:48:56 AM »
I don't have a job "through the pandemic" and I haven't been preachy about anything. I don't give a eff what you or anyone else does, sorry if you thought otherwise. Get drunk and start fights on the internet to your hearts content.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 20, 2020, 03:47:17 AM »
whether you want him to die or not, you have to admit it would be very funny if he died from either cov2 or fancy quinine.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 20, 2020, 04:45:46 AM »

I didn't wish him dead, I said it would be funny as eff if he did, especially if he died from the rona or those Flintstone vitamins he's taking. If wishing on things had any effect on them happening, I wouldn't waste my wishes on that ho ass bitch.

And massive LOLs at you making any judgment on anyone's character, you gigantic hypocritical eff face. Jump off of here and go on twitter to find like minded dipshits calling women trannies because you don't like their husband's political affiliation. You, talking about character, hahaha eff off.

It’s EXACTLY what you did...  DaBigTrain said, and I quote, “I don’t want him to die”; which is what any good person would say. Then, you (king of the racists) said, and again I quote, “I do.”  No matter how you spin it, that’s wishing death on a fellow human being.

Further, I have ZERO issues with anyone’s political affiliation. There are just as many mumped up republican politicians as democrats. Makes ZERO difference what political party or ethnic background someone is... if they are a piece of crap human, they’re a piece of crap human.

Joan Rivers called out Michael LaVaughn Robinson, better known as Michelle Obama for being a tranny and so did your hero’s brother Malik. Sounds like Renegade’s sister is about to do the same. You may wish to seek counseling over the next 6-12 months because the public reveal of all of BHO’s shady bullshit is about to come to light.
bears are fast...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 20, 2020, 07:59:42 AM »
lmao wut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 20, 2020, 08:11:10 AM »
whether you want him to die or not, you have to admit it would be very funny if he died from either cov2 or fancy quinine.

It just might be hilarious enough to bring this country together.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 20, 2020, 08:13:58 AM »
is calling him morbidly obese "fat shaming" or the offering of an accurate medical diagnosis?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 20, 2020, 08:14:40 AM »
It would slightly moderate the 24/7/365 Useful Idiot Meltdown about everything

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 20, 2020, 08:17:11 AM »
is calling him morbidly obese "fat shaming" or the offering of an accurate medical diagnosis?

He's ashamed of his accurate medical diagnosis, so I would say it's both.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 20, 2020, 08:27:11 AM »
The fact that the left, who love preaching humanity, equality, human kindness, etc. completely flip their switches and fat shame people and wish death for someone they hate and turn total hypocrites is amazing and adorable at the same time. Complete frauds.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 20, 2020, 08:34:17 AM »
The fact that the left, who love preaching humanity, equality, human kindness, etc. completely flip their switches and fat shame people and wish death for someone they hate and turn total hypocrites is amazing and adorable at the same time. Complete frauds.

Why don't MAGA folks cry about this when Trump does it?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 20, 2020, 08:36:53 AM »
While it would be humorous if trump died of rona or magic pills, it would be very very bad for this country imo. Maybe he can hold on until after chicom Joe is inaugurated and then it would be massive lols, no negative consequences.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 20, 2020, 08:37:42 AM »

Why don't MAGA folks cry about this when Trump does it?
I can’t speak for them. Ask bookie or Dax. Us moderates set the standard of kindness and equality. We shutdown bullying when we see it!

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #170 on: May 20, 2020, 08:42:15 AM »

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 20, 2020, 08:57:38 AM »
While it would be humorous if trump died of rona or magic pills, it would be very very bad for this country imo. Maybe he can hold on until after chicom Joe is inaugurated and then it would be massive lols, no negative consequences.

I don't think it would be a big deal. Definitely not as bad for our country as when Kobe died, anyway.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 20, 2020, 09:02:53 AM »
They both raped someone and cheated on their wives.... “allegedly”. People definitely rose up the basketball player though.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 09:18:24 AM by 420seriouscat69 »

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 20, 2020, 09:29:35 AM »
No it would definitely be good for the country unless you are thinking pence would be more likely to get elected

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 20, 2020, 09:32:55 AM »
I agree with Pelosi on best case scenario. Trump does not die, loses 2020 election, is prosecuted for crimes.