Author Topic: goEMAW SOURCES: WHAT WE KNOW, WHEN WE KNOW IT  (Read 264075 times)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
Re: goEMAW SOURCES: WHAT WE KNOW, WHEN WE KNOW IT
« Reply #1775 on: December 09, 2018, 08:19:59 PM »
I think the vast majority (on this board are true KSU fans). If you would like to PM me. Great. I have been involved in KSU athletics and donors info for years. GT is playing this extremely close to the vest, even the largest donors dont know what is going to happen (as of yesterday). I dont have an update today. Besides it was not announced tonight. All i can tell you is that some top 10 donors at the time/maybe still not sold on CK NDSHC. I think you all under estimate how much they take your "professional opinion" into account. They sincerely care about the fan base. They damn sure care about ticket sales and donations. Im not a 6 figure guy yet with them, but getting there. I am very close with a 7 figure guy, and he absolutely cares what the fans think. So if you all want to be smart asses. Then do so. If you want to try and make a difference then let me know too.. But i have to say, as a successful businessman, i am mostly disappointed in the fans on this board. I know many more KSU fans that have taken to this message of letting the admin know in a professional manner, thoughts for our program. I do not mean this message for the majority of posters, but the few that i think havent represented KSU in proper fashion. With a business background of some sort, you will understand this message.

Coming from a business background myself, your sage words right true. What kind of business are you in?

Offline Clover

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: December 09, 2018, 08:23:59 PM »
I think the vast majority (on this board are true KSU fans). If you would like to PM me. Great. I have been involved in KSU athletics and donors info for years. GT is playing this extremely close to the vest, even the largest donors dont know what is going to happen (as of yesterday). I dont have an update today. Besides it was not announced tonight. All i can tell you is that some top 10 donors at the time/maybe still not sold on CK NDSHC. I think you all under estimate how much they take your "professional opinion" into account. They sincerely care about the fan base. They damn sure care about ticket sales and donations. Im not a 6 figure guy yet with them, but getting there. I am very close with a 7 figure guy, and he absolutely cares what the fans think. So if you all want to be smart asses. Then do so. If you want to try and make a difference then let me know too.. But i have to say, as a successful businessman, i am mostly disappointed in the fans on this board. I know many more KSU fans that have taken to this message of letting the admin know in a professional manner, thoughts for our program. I do not mean this message for the majority of posters, but the few that i think havent represented KSU in proper fashion. With a business background of some sort, you will understand this message.

Coming from a business background myself, your sage words right true. What kind of business are you in?

My business is Irrelevant .. right or write?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: December 09, 2018, 08:25:52 PM »
I'ma go with write. Your move now, Rockafellah.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: December 09, 2018, 08:26:17 PM »
I not only understand the message, I accept the mission. *message self destructs*
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: December 09, 2018, 08:28:37 PM »
Dear Gene Taylor,

I made a special trip to Ogden on Friday to save 32 cents a gallon on gas. Gas at Casey’s is $2.13 a gallon, while in Manhattan it just dropped to $2.45 at most stations.

Gas in just about every city and town across Kansas is below $2.15 a gallon and in some places it is below $2 a gallon. Even with using about a half a gallon to drive the 16 miles I saved about $3.

I encourage everyone in Manhattan to follow my example: Boycott Manhattan gas stations until they stop ripping us off. Fire Chris Klieman now!

Sincerely,

[my real name redacted]
[my real graduating class redacted]

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: December 09, 2018, 08:32:47 PM »
Take it easy fellas

Offline Clover

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: December 09, 2018, 08:33:48 PM »
Dear Gene Taylor,

I made a special trip to Ogden on Friday to save 32 cents a gallon on gas. Gas at Casey’s is $2.13 a gallon, while in Manhattan it just dropped to $2.45 at most stations.

Gas in just about every city and town across Kansas is below $2.15 a gallon and in some places it is below $2 a gallon. Even with using about a half a gallon to drive the 16 miles I saved about $3.

I encourage everyone in Manhattan to follow my example: Boycott Manhattan gas stations until they stop ripping us off. Fire Chris Klieman now!

Sincerely,

Not sure i would consider that professional. But it is funny... I think a little more logic would prevail. Bottom line CK is the worst move we could make. I appreciate your spirit!

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: December 09, 2018, 08:38:30 PM »
Dear Athletic Director Taylor,

Looking back on the campaign of 2018, I will always remember the encouragement and support I received throughout this great state. The people of Kansas are special in so many ways. Traveling for two years to every corner of Kansas, I was rewarded with the opportunity to see dozens and dozens of small and large businesses that are the backbone of our state and the communities where they provide good-paying jobs. Whether it is agriculture, banking, aerospace or the service sector, the path to a better life is out there, and with a little help Kansas will grow and prosper.

The election has passed, but there is still much to accomplish. Decisions on burdensome taxes, the quality of our education system, our transportation infrastructure, government intervention in our health care, and reigning in the out-of-control regulations, all while balancing the state budget. The bar for success is high, but hard-working Kansans will have it no other way. Together, we can get it done. From Goodland to Overland Park, from Liberal to Fort Scott, each of our dreams may be different, but at the end of the day they all must be served. We can ill afford to leave any one sector behind, any one part of our state, be it rural or suburban, we are all in the fight to win. This is our Kansas.

I worked hard to be selected to serve the people of Kansas, but as it turns out, that was not to be. The people of Kansas have, however, given me so much more than I could have ever imagined. I now understand their love for the place we all call home. The place we raise our families and live the life our forefathers only dreamed.

I realize that leadership is learned over time and is not given to one at any given moment. We all must pull on the “political” rope from the same end, for that is the successful style of leadership that will win for all Kansans.

I will never forget the many days of travel and handshakes along the way. So many coffee shops and service station snacks — too many to recall them all. My heart goes out to all of those who encouraged me to take part in the political process. I will never forget the state-wide support, and belief that I could get the job done from friends and strangers alike. We will meet again. I will travel the same roads soon. Rest assured, I will not sit idly by while our state is taken down the wrong path. There is a new day coming — a better direction. This state and this country deserve a strong, conservative leader. Until we meet again keep the faith and stay strong. Together we will win.

Best Regards,

[my real name]
[my class and profession]
[mom's landline, I dont want him calling my cell all night]

Offline Clover

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: December 09, 2018, 08:42:42 PM »
Thats a great note, add the fact in there that we wont accept a tier 3 coach and its golden. I dont care if you wrote it or not! Blend it in! Send it.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: December 09, 2018, 08:54:56 PM »
Clover, please consider gracing the pit with your opinions and posting talent
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline RockState2000

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1785 on: December 09, 2018, 08:56:16 PM »
Clover and WadeRam make my eyes hurt and are clear KSO spillover.

FTR, I vote BV, but heard the Vanier fam cockblocks the f outta it. Weird.

Offline Clover

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: December 09, 2018, 08:59:19 PM »
Clover, please consider gracing the pit with your opinions and posting talent
What exactly does this mean?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: December 09, 2018, 09:00:13 PM »
An invitation

Offline Clover

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: December 09, 2018, 09:00:22 PM »

What does KSO spillover mean?

Offline Clover

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: December 09, 2018, 09:02:04 PM »
An invitation
Can you please explain and i will consider? I dont work incomplete sentences very well

Offline NDSU Lollypopkid

• servicing the good witch
  • Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: December 09, 2018, 09:04:04 PM »

As a tech city, how would the residents of Manhattan KS accept a guy who doesnt know the difference between tweeting and texting? I imagine the Silicon Valley transplants would have nothing to do with this debauchery.
titletown..lulz

Offline lakesbison

• Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
    • BisoNation
« Reply #1791 on: December 09, 2018, 09:05:07 PM »
Clover take your meds and read the NDSU update in the OFFICIAL WELCOME CHRIS KLIEMAN THREAD.M
thank you senile old duster.

www.BisoNation.com   7 time Natl Champs

K-State is NDSU 3.0  (cuz wyoming is 2.0)

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: December 09, 2018, 09:08:48 PM »
An invitation
Can you please explain and i will consider? I dont work incomplete sentences very well

To the pit, obviously

Offline PIPE

• Katpak'r
  • Always a pessimist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: December 09, 2018, 09:14:16 PM »
This thread has turned to trash
Awaiting the inevitable KITN

Offline WadeRam

• Fan
  • Don't you want nice things?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: December 09, 2018, 09:14:42 PM »

I don’t know that I’ve ever clicked through the KSO site.

But there is real money that continues to be opposed to BV. It’s not just a one-way street; it’s probably also part of why he’d not return, even if he wasn’t sitting pretty as DC for Dabo.

That’s just a guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Clover

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: December 09, 2018, 09:17:03 PM »
This thread has turned to trash

Agree. No real fans, with any info, our wishes for our program. They are "for the most part" not all by any means "complainers with not an idea or solution". Several good people, but a few ruin it all. Negative.. Not KSU.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: December 09, 2018, 09:20:36 PM »
Clover how much do I need to donate to you so that you leave and never come back? Would top 10 be enough, or would I need to get to the top 5?
:adios:

Offline Clover

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: December 09, 2018, 09:31:19 PM »
When our new coach gets hired you wont ever hear from me again. I cant stand a group of people that have a problem and dont at least attempt to send an email with their professional feelings about our university and what they think we need. So once we have a new coach, you can sit back behind the computer. I will continue my work to grow our university, but it wont be on this platform. I can verify the admin received over 1000 emails this weekend voicing opinions. Some of you, i hope are not one of the 1000. I hope some of your negativity didn't get in those emails.

Offline Clover

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: December 09, 2018, 09:32:37 PM »
When our new coach gets hired you wont ever hear from me again. I cant stand a group of people that have a problem and dont at least attempt to send an email with their professional feelings about our university and what they think we need. So once we have a new coach, you can sit back behind the computer. I will continue my work to grow our university, but it wont be on this platform. I can verify the admin received over 1000 emails this weekend voicing opinions. Some of you, i hope are not one of the 1000. I hope some of your negativity didn't get in those emails.

"if your not part of the solution, your part of the problem" unknown

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: December 09, 2018, 09:33:47 PM »
If Clover is not a sock, then from where the sun now stands, I shall post no more. Forever.