Author Topic: goEMAW SOURCES: WHAT WE KNOW, WHEN WE KNOW IT  (Read 268119 times)

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
Re: goEMAW SOURCES: WHAT WE KNOW, WHEN WE KNOW IT
« Reply #1750 on: December 09, 2018, 06:22:06 PM »
Did we hire a coach yet? Lemme know.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: December 09, 2018, 06:32:24 PM »
My enthusiasm for this coaching search has waned about as badly as my enthusiasm for the K State football program.

Offline Chico

• I used to be big here.
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: December 09, 2018, 06:40:28 PM »
Clover and Wade are the worst posters in this thread and it isn't even close. I could almost do a "Gems of the Coaching Search" Thread and they would be the only two dumbasses in it.

Offline Clover

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: December 09, 2018, 06:40:55 PM »
Just confirmed. No decision has been made as of now

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: December 09, 2018, 06:41:45 PM »
Just confirmed. No decision has been made as of now

Lol. Thanks.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1755 on: December 09, 2018, 06:45:19 PM »
Clover and Wade are the worst posters in this thread and it isn't even close. I could almost do a "Gems of the Coaching Search" Thread and they would be the only two dumbasses in it.

Well yeah but you could also do like a couple good ones here and there and that would include my "It's Pete-rson!" joke after the LittreLL scoop fell through.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: December 09, 2018, 06:48:26 PM »

Well yeah but you could also do like a couple good ones here and there and that would include my "It's Pete-rson!" joke after the LittreLL scoop fell through.

So jelly about this because I intended to make litrelly the same joke but just never got around to it.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: December 09, 2018, 06:50:03 PM »
Are we getting KSO spill over because those guys are horrible posters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: December 09, 2018, 06:58:49 PM »

So jelly about this because I intended to make litrelly the same joke but just never got around to it.

SB--> :cheers: <--Spracs
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Clover

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: December 09, 2018, 07:02:48 PM »
You guys have no sources, no pride, probably don't even donate to the school. Wade told you the event was over and no announcement was made. How the hell is that bad? I told you a top 5-10 donor... who by the way you would know, said that sending info to the admin. was a good thing.. What are the rest of you doing to help this cause of getting a good coach? Or at least finding out info as soon as possible. Something is wrong with some of you. These are not the people i went to school with at KSU... We were all friends and respected each other and damn sure respected each other in my circle.

Offline POWL

• Combo-Fan
  • just sayin....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: December 09, 2018, 07:04:43 PM »
Leavitt just started following one of our recruits...  :horrorsurprise:
Beems 2015 - "Honestly, I'd be surprised if this message board survived another five years."

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: December 09, 2018, 07:05:30 PM »
I genuinely hate a large, large percentage of the K-State fan base.

Offline Clover

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: December 09, 2018, 07:06:34 PM »
I genuinely hate a large, large percentage of the K-State fan base.

Then dont comment, the donors do like a large percentage of them

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: December 09, 2018, 07:06:43 PM »
You guys have no sources, no pride, probably don't even donate to the school. Wade told you the event was over and no announcement was made. How the hell is that bad? I told you a top 5-10 donor... who by the way you would know, said that sending info to the admin. was a good thing.. What are the rest of you doing to help this cause of getting a good coach? Or at least finding out info as soon as possible. Something is wrong with some of you. These are not the people i went to school with at KSU... We were all friends and respected each other and damn sure respected each other in my circle.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/WILDCATSALUTE1

Please go here and never come back.

Offline bunter

• Combo-Fan
  • I'm not a good poster.
    • View Profile
    • Investigate 3/11
« Reply #1764 on: December 09, 2018, 07:26:32 PM »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: December 09, 2018, 07:27:35 PM »
This is some of Chingon's best work yet
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #1766 on: December 09, 2018, 07:29:30 PM »
I get better when I find a new source of material.  KSO has been a gold mine.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #1767 on: December 09, 2018, 07:35:48 PM »
Yawn. Get off your wallet and buy a sub at kso. They'll embrace you.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #1768 on: December 09, 2018, 07:37:07 PM »
I get better when I find a new source of material.  KSO has been a gold mine.
Damn you

Offline KST8FAN

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: December 09, 2018, 07:37:54 PM »
So refresh my memory.   Should I brace for part of existing coaching staff to remain as part of new staff?  Over/under on number of coaches?

Tom

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Offline Clover

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1770 on: December 09, 2018, 07:53:35 PM »

That was a great movie. Thanks for sharing.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: December 09, 2018, 07:53:58 PM »
This is some of Chingon's best work yet

The coaching search was perfect cover.  He even brought out Kim Carnes for a hot second too.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: December 09, 2018, 07:59:03 PM »
clover, would you mind posting your e-mail address so that I can e-email you my letter to Gene for proofreading? I really think it is important that I say the right thing, but I don't want it to sound too much like what everyone else is saying so it looks fake. I just really really want to get across my feelings but dont want to sound creepy. EMAW a wildcat!

Offline WadeRam

• Fan
  • Don't you want nice things?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: December 09, 2018, 08:07:26 PM »
clover, would you mind posting your e-mail address so that I can e-email you my letter to Gene for proofreading? I really think it is important that I say the right thing, but I don't want it to sound too much like what everyone else is saying so it looks fake. I just really really want to get across my feelings but dont want to sound creepy. EMAW a wildcat!

*snort*

Subtlety: 0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Clover

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: December 09, 2018, 08:13:34 PM »
I think the vast majority (on this board are true KSU fans). If you would like to PM me. Great. I have been involved in KSU athletics and donors info for years. GT is playing this extremely close to the vest, even the largest donors dont know what is going to happen (as of yesterday). I dont have an update today. Besides it was not announced tonight. All i can tell you is that some top 10 donors at the time/maybe still not sold on CK NDSHC. I think you all under estimate how much they take your "professional opinion" into account. They sincerely care about the fan base. They damn sure care about ticket sales and donations. Im not a 6 figure guy yet with them, but getting there. I am very close with a 7 figure guy, and he absolutely cares what the fans think. So if you all want to be smart asses. Then do so. If you want to try and make a difference then let me know too.. But i have to say, as a successful businessman, i am mostly disappointed in the fans on this board. I know many more KSU fans that have taken to this message of letting the admin know in a professional manner, thoughts for our program. I do not mean this message for the majority of posters, but the few that i think havent represented KSU in proper fashion. With a business background of some sort, you will understand this message.