Author Topic: goEMAW SOURCES: WHAT WE KNOW, WHEN WE KNOW IT  (Read 264123 times)

Offline smacd

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: goEMAW SOURCES: WHAT WE KNOW, WHEN WE KNOW IT
« Reply #950 on: December 06, 2018, 12:26:29 PM »
What if he's recruiting to flip them to us!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: December 06, 2018, 12:27:59 PM »
Greetings all,

I am a North Texas fan, graduate, etc., and I come in peace.

I've rather enjoyed jumping back and forth between the message boards over the last couple weeks (love a good coaching carousel even if my coach is in the middle of it), and I thought I'd throw some info I'm hearing into the hat.

The biggest things this morning is from some UNT boosters and recruiting - as I'm sure most of you know, there was a big silence from SL last week when all this fired up that's largely continued until last night, when he hit the recruiting trail again. According to a few recruits I follow on Twitter and people I have RTing them, they've suddenly ramped up scheduling official visits again (a few this weekend and into early next week). So whatever SL has in his brain, it appears he's at least trying to help NT recruiting through at least next week (our bowl game is next Saturday).

This one you can take with a grain of salt, as it's very "I heard this from this person who heard it from this person" - but word is out from the Dallas Country Club SL is a part of (along with a good number of NT boosters) that he either had an offer finalized from KState, or there were talks but nothing formal was ever put forth, and it was either rejected or he's going to be mulling over it for awhile longer.

Take it as you wish.

#GMG and #EMAW

So all options on the table, LOL. Not a dig at you btw.

#TrustPete
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: December 06, 2018, 12:46:00 PM »
Greetings all,

I've rather enjoyed jumping back and forth between the message boards over the last couple weeks (love a good coaching carousel even if my coach is in the middle of it), and I thought I'd throw some info I'm hearing into the hat.

The biggest things this morning is from some UNT boosters and recruiting - as I'm sure most of you know, there was a big silence from SL last week when all this fired up that's largely continued until last night, when he hit the recruiting trail again. According to a few recruits I follow on Twitter and people I have RTing them, they've suddenly ramped up scheduling official visits again (a few this weekend and into early next week). So whatever SL has in his brain, it appears he's at least trying to help NT recruiting through at least next week (our bowl game is next Saturday).

This one you can take with a grain of salt, as it's very "I heard this from this person who heard it from this person" - but word is out from the Dallas Country Club SL is a part of (along with a good number of NT boosters) that he either had an offer finalized from KState, or there were talks but nothing formal was ever put forth, and it was either rejected or he's going to be mulling over it for awhile longer.

Take it as you wish.

#GMG and #EMAW

First post from you and you essentially call Pete a liar. Wow. Not sure I've seen more egregiously mean-spirited BBS'n in all my years (many years) BBS'n.

Offline WadeRam

• Fan
  • Don't you want nice things?
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: December 06, 2018, 12:54:30 PM »
Greetings all,

Take it as you wish.

#GMG and #EMAW

First post from you and you essentially call Pete a liar. Wow. Not sure I've seen more egregiously mean-spirited BBS'n in all my years (many years) BBS'n.

Chill. That’s not even vaguely what he’s obviously intended. He’s just reporting what he hears. Pete means nothing to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: December 06, 2018, 12:56:04 PM »
flyingworm, what kind of dip does the seth "the big dipper" dip?

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: December 06, 2018, 12:56:47 PM »
Wade is a rough ridin' mean greener.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline deez

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: December 06, 2018, 01:00:01 PM »
Greetings all,

Take it as you wish.

#GMG and #EMAW

I’m new here but have been following gE for a long time. Never thought I was worthy enough to post, but I couldn’t keep quiet any longer with all the neck rumors flying around.

Gotta say you lot seem nice enough and I believe Pete.

I’d imagine that LittreLL is out on these trips to try and leave the program in as good of shape as possible while pretty much lying to everyone who asks him about it aka players and recruits as the deal closes. The ol’ Tom Herman move.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: December 06, 2018, 01:11:51 PM »
The tweet reads like gibberish, but "Shadow Creek" is the name of some apartments in Richland Hills, Texas.  That's probably just their lobby/amenities center.

Shadow Creek is a high school in suburban Houston.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: December 06, 2018, 01:14:32 PM »
Well we both have very plausible explanations but I’m gonna stick with mine.

Offline WadeRam

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: December 06, 2018, 01:30:18 PM »

You nailed it. Mean Green Forever!

That was my motto when I volunteered for the K-State athletic department to give away "We Believe" signs to Aggieville business after that damned idiot Snyder took the job 30 years ago. And then when I worked in SI for the control freak dealing with those other Big 8 schools I secretly adored. My blood boiled in hatred when I ran onto the field, with hundred of other Mean Green fans (dressed in purple, you know.....disguises FTW!), screaming and crying after K-State beat my beloved North Texas and that skinny bastard was jumping for joy.

Oh, and don't get me started on how many closet Mean Green fans were there in KC on that horrific nightmare of a night about 20 years ago. We had to cheer until our voices were hoarse by the 3rd quarter. Was a shame when I couldn't get the "Snyder Sucks!" chant going once those Mildcats were up by 3 scores.

And I hate how much I've spent over the years on ugly purple clothes, pointless airline tickets, stupid alumni seats in that eyesore of a purple stadium and such over the years. Man, a little grass-green would really liven the place up.

You got me, kid.

;)

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #960 on: December 06, 2018, 01:32:44 PM »
What was your old username?  I can unlock it for you

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: December 06, 2018, 01:33:52 PM »
Well the stadium is beautif so that’s horribly stupid

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: December 06, 2018, 01:35:10 PM »

it's obviously Rams. instead of a fisheye lens photo of a baby, it's now a fisheye lens photo of an incel looking guy with a goatee

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: December 06, 2018, 01:41:00 PM »

That was my motto when I volunteered for the K-State athletic department to give away "We Believe" signs to Aggieville business after that damned idiot Snyder took the job 30 years ago. And then when I worked in SI for the control freak dealing with those other Big 8 schools I secretly adored. My blood boiled in hatred when I ran onto the field, with hundred of other Mean Green fans (dressed in purple, you know.....disguises FTW!), screaming and crying after K-State beat my beloved North Texas and that skinny bastard was jumping for joy.

Oh, and don't get me started on how many closet Mean Green fans were there in KC on that horrific nightmare of a night about 20 years ago. We had to cheer until our voices were hoarse by the 3rd quarter. Was a shame when I couldn't get the "Snyder Sucks!" chant going once those Mildcats were up by 3 scores.

And I hate how much I've spent over the years on ugly purple clothes, pointless airline tickets, stupid alumni seats in that eyesore of a purple stadium and such over the years. Man, a little grass-green would really liven the place up.

You got me, kid.

;)

Thank you for admitting it.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #964 on: December 06, 2018, 01:43:10 PM »

it's obviously Rams. instead of a fisheye lens photo of a baby, it's now a fisheye lens photo of an incel looking guy with a goatee
I thought Rams was a Colo State guy.

Offline Justwin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: December 06, 2018, 01:46:45 PM »

You got me, kid.

;)

What were you doing in KC 20 years ago that was a horrific nightmare?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: December 06, 2018, 01:47:53 PM »

WadeRam just started posting this week.
I lost my prior login and associated e-mail address / profile when I moved from Denver to Boise last year. So instead of trying in vain to remember it all, I just created another user account.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: December 06, 2018, 01:51:05 PM »
Rams was logged in last week FWIW. IP check it chings!
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline WadeRam

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: December 06, 2018, 01:52:34 PM »
CRAP! My cover is SO blown!

My REAL deal was Colorado State! I just figured I could pull off the Mean Green since my good 'ol Rams are green and gold! I'm so ashamed!

[20 years? Holy smokes, Batman....it was only 10. Seems like forever ago that we were on that high. And yet, in other ways....seems like yesterday.]

[Oh, and....I'll PM you with what I think my Username was. Something 'LovesRams' or 'MeanGreenRules.' Ha]

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: December 06, 2018, 01:55:56 PM »
Live look at WadeRam:

:adios:

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: December 06, 2018, 01:57:15 PM »
 :Wha:

Some ink may be drying late today/early tomorrow.

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: December 06, 2018, 01:58:13 PM »

Offline WadeRam

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: December 06, 2018, 02:01:09 PM »
Live look at WadeRam:

Nice. Black belts are for suits. Jeans get brown. Beyond that, yeah....middle-age sucks (I'm still calling this middle age).

or GREEN.

Says something about our stress and anxiety that we're all still here, commenting and making small talk while we wait for some good news.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: December 06, 2018, 02:02:18 PM »

WadeRam just started posting this week.
I lost my prior login and associated e-mail address / profile when I moved from Denver to Boise last year. So instead of trying in vain to remember it all, I just created another user account.

There is zero reason anywhere why anyone would move from Denver to Boise.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: December 06, 2018, 02:02:43 PM »
i feel like Rams was the one always posting in the credit card thread about buying gift cards at walgreens or some other pyramid scheme type deal