Author Topic: That guy that was Trump's attorney for X years  (Read 8678 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: That guy that was Trump's attorney for X years
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2018, 10:34:43 PM »
I bet the guy that was Bill Clinton's attorney back when I was in middle school was way worse

Once again this shitty take.   The guy is quite literally working the TV circuit . . . today.   Yet, you're going to try and play that card, Dug?

FFS

Who are you talking about?  I am not retired and cannot watch much news channel programming on weekdays.

They never talk about the news cycle on Twitter  (Dugout Dickstone)

He's clearly testing a new boring retort to post ad nauseum, probably already posted some version of this a dozen times today
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2018, 10:38:30 PM »
By the way, raise your hand if you're smarter than Alan Dershowitz. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/08/22/dershowitz_candidate_entitled_to_pay_hush_money_committed_no_election_crime.html

As I said, Trump isn't in legal jeopardy. If Trump directed Cohen to pay the hush money, that isn't a campaign finance violation.

I don't think anyone think trump committed a campaign violation by donating to himself, or telling someone to donate to him (even though no money was actually donated to him, rather paid to an extortionist)

If they do, they are straight Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2018, 06:15:07 AM »

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2018, 08:45:22 AM »
I don't think anyone think trump committed a campaign violation by donating to himself, or telling someone to donate to him (even though no money was actually donated to him, rather paid to an extortionist)

If they do, they are straight Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

the only people i've seen that don't think he committed a campaign finance felony are you, ksu_w and alan dershowitz.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2018, 08:53:44 AM »

the only people i've seen that don't think he committed a campaign finance felony are you, ksu_w and alan dershowitz.

Also Giuliani. A wise and sensible group of four, to be sure.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2018, 09:13:51 AM »

I appreciate that I'm being mentioned in the same sentence as Alan Dershowitz. Big timing. This isn't really that hard to understand. If Trump spent his own money - that's not a campaign finance violation. If Cohen spent his money, and paying hush money is somehow construed as a campaign contribution, that's a campaign finance violation... by Cohen. Not Trump. The only place Trump potentially gets in trouble is if he used campaign funds to pay the hush money. I'm not seeing any evidence of that.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2018, 09:30:33 AM »
This isn't really that hard to understand. If Trump spent his own money - that's not a campaign finance violation. If Cohen spent his money, and paying hush money is somehow construed as a campaign contribution, that's a campaign finance violation... by Cohen. Not Trump. The only place Trump potentially gets in trouble is if he used campaign funds to pay the hush money. I'm not seeing any evidence of that.

https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1032310459292999680

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2018, 09:36:15 AM »

I appreciate that I'm being mentioned in the same sentence as Alan Dershowitz. Big timing. This isn't really that hard to understand. If Trump spent his own money - that's not a campaign finance violation. If Cohen spent his money, and paying hush money is somehow construed as a campaign contribution, that's a campaign finance violation... by Cohen. Not Trump. The only place Trump potentially gets in trouble is if he used campaign funds to pay the hush money. I'm not seeing any evidence of that.

Even if everything you say is true, it would be a crime if Trump knew about and/or directed Cohen to do what he did. That’s conspiracy.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2018, 09:40:50 AM »
https://twitter.com/LisaDNews/status/1032586248374890496

Now claiming to have nothing to do with his own presidential campaign  :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2018, 09:55:01 AM »
c'mon dax #book

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2018, 10:10:28 AM »
c'mon dax #book

Pushing hot buttons.   :ROFL:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2018, 10:11:07 AM »

If it's done with the intent to influence the outcome of a public election, it counts as a campaign contribution. It doesn't matter whose money it was. And if it's qualified as a campaign contribution (and it was, because otherwise why spend this money two weeks after the ET tape and two weeks before before the election?) then certain rules have to be followed. And they were not.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2018, 10:16:53 AM »
Cutting a piece of tubing isn't a crime but if that piece of tubing is the brake fluid line on your neighbors car, then yeah, it's a crime.

Now substitute paying hush money to a mistress with cutting a piece of tubing and paying hush money to a mistress to avoid losing an presidential election with cutting the brake lines.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2018, 10:36:28 AM »
incredible mental gymnastics being done by rudy and some of our most valuable pit posters

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2018, 10:42:12 AM »
Sure guys. If this is what you want to hang on your hat on, knock yourselves out. I’m sorry the whole Russia thing didn’t pan out for you. You’re now hoping to impeach the president for, at worst, a technical campaign finance violation, and even that is extremely suspect. And for what, to hush up something embarrassing but hardly illegal. A millionaire playboy behaving like a millionaire playboy.

Any rational, objective person would realize how absurd and nakedly political this play is, but I don’t expect you to be rational or objective. So run with it! Enjoy every tweeted twist and turn of this new earth shattering “worse than watergate” “now we’ve finally got him” scandal. I think you’re ultimately setting yourself up for disappointment, but you can ride this a while longer.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2018, 10:45:28 AM »
I didn't realize the mueller investigation had concluded.

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That guy that was Trump's attorney for X years
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2018, 10:46:35 AM »
KSUW, most posters ITT are just acknowledging that Trump probably broke federal laws as a candidate. You’re the one in make believe world pretending (1) it’s not against the law, and (2) WITCH HUNT.

Just act like a rational person for a second.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2018, 10:47:28 AM »
I mean, the fact that he committed a campaign finance felony in no way precludes that he colluded with a foreign government to steal information from his political rivals.
:adios:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2018, 10:53:53 AM »
Sure guys. If this is what you want to hang on your hat on, knock yourselves out. I’m sorry the whole Russia thing didn’t pan out for you. You’re now hoping to impeach the president for, at worst, a technical campaign finance violation, and even that is extremely suspect. And for what, to hush up something embarrassing but hardly illegal. A millionaire playboy behaving like a millionaire playboy.

Any rational, objective person would realize how absurd and nakedly political this play is, but I don’t expect you to be rational or objective. So run with it! Enjoy every tweeted twist and turn of this new earth shattering “worse than watergate” “now we’ve finally got him” scandal. I think you’re ultimately setting yourself up for disappointment, but you can ride this a while longer.

I guess I'm confused; isn't prostitution and a "John" paying for it illegal.  But wait, he's got money, so doesn't need to obey the laws.  :dunno:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2018, 10:55:44 AM »
paid them to not talk about rough ridin' him, technically.  not for rough ridin' him.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2018, 11:00:04 AM »
paid them to not talk about rough ridin' him, technically.  not for rough ridin' him.
Doesn't change the fact she mumped him for cash; only a idiot would think otherwise.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2018, 11:05:24 AM »

although...he DID try to pay Stormy Daniels immediately after rough ridin' her. Don't remember about the other one.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2018, 11:07:01 AM »

well you can abandon your religious stance then.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2018, 11:18:15 AM »
KSUW, most posters ITT are just acknowledging that Trump probably broke federal laws as a candidate. You’re the one in make believe world pretending (1) it’s not against the law, and (2) WITCH HUNT.

Just act like a rational person for a second.

I am. And as I have explained, the law is far from clear that paying these funds constituted a campaign contribution. Do you really want to contend that this was a campaign expense? If so, he could have used campaign funds to pay for it. I can’t even imagine the liberal head explosion if that happened. You are grasping at, at worst, a technical violation of ambiguous laws, and even that is a stretch.

www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/opinions/those-payments-to-mistresses-were-unseemly-that-doesnt-mean-they-were-illegal/2018/08/22/634acdf4-a63b-11e8-8fac-12e98c13528d_story.html
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 11:21:35 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »