Author Topic: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab  (Read 106430 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
oh absolutely the cages were there and obama deported a record number of people. still, to say "this is the same as it's always been" is disingenuous or ignorant.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Do you think the problem is putting kids in cages, or is it overcrowding the cages and leaving the kids in them for months at a time?
Aren't they allowed to go back if they want? I honestly don't  know how it works, but if I was trying to enter a country illegally and got caught, i'd probably try and run back the other way. Anyways, I was responding to the kids in cages part initially.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Do you think the problem is putting kids in cages, or is it overcrowding the cages and leaving the kids in them for months at a time?
Aren't they allowed to go back if they want? I honestly don't  know how it works, but if I was trying to enter a country illegally and got caught, i'd probably try and run back the other way. Anyways, I was responding to the kids in cages part initially.

Yeah, the 6 year old from Guatemala with no money and deported parents is free to get on a bus to Mexico if he'd like.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Do you want open borders, Rage?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
oh absolutely the cages were there and obama deported a record number of people. still, to say "this is the same as it's always been" is disingenuous or ignorant.

Your guy caged, deported, separated fathers from families bused them 1000 miles then sent them back across the border and the cartels thought they were DEA spies . . . your guy bombed brown people, made brown people refugees, overthrew governments for no reason, ushered the slave trade back to Africa and you said nothing.

Now you lose your mind over an administration dealing with the largest influx of illegal immigrants in years outpacing the past 5 or 6 years by hundreds of thousands.   

You're such lunatics you're out there protesting ICE while they're busting child sex rings.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I want anyone who can find work to be able to legally come here and work.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

not nearly as much as your ancestors did...

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I bet they did it legally and lol at comparing 1776 to today.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Bog jumpers need not apply
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

It's a lot easier to do it legally when the borders are open.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

you are right it is much more comparable to 1803 considering we are buying greenland

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile

You're such lunatics you're out there protesting ICE while they're busting child sex rings.

When will LibDerpNation realize that ICE is actually a bunch of good guy heroes?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
...and lol at comparing 1776 to today.

X-post w/ School Shooting thread
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LibDerp Nation (and particularly dumbass Skinny Benny):  Pissed off about ICE since January 2017
   :curse: :curse:
(ICE founded March 2003)

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
LibDerp Nation (and particularly dumbass Skinny Benny):  Pissed off about ICE since January 2017
(ICE founded March 2003)

so do pubs like federal law enforcement agencies now or not

after all of the fbi anger i wasn't sure

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
(ICE founded March 2003)

so do pubs like federal law enforcement agencies now or not

after all of the fbi anger i wasn't sure

You'll have to tell me, watching LibDerp Nation vacillate between a roiling cauldron of rage against the machine, to being fully assimilated by the machine has drawn all my attention and  :lol:

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
yeah watching all the thin blue line guys turn on the federales has been fascinating as well

what a time to be alive!!!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
yeah watching all the thin blue line guys turn on the federales has been fascinating as well

Or turn on a hand full of people, that in some cases LibDerp Nation has flip-flopped on multiple times.   I know you're a little slow Lick, but your movement hated The Man for decades, now your movement is The Man . . . until it's politically convenient to hate The Man again

Since we're specially talking about ICE here, the main jackboot legions in your movement didn't say crap about that agency for 13 years.   

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Caring about ICE since March 2016(almost a full year before dear leader took office) :Woot:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
SMDH, LibDerp Nation:  Aiding and abetting assualters, possible killers, sexual assaulters, pedophiles, kidnappers etc. etc. 

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ice-captures-honduran-fugitive-criminal-alien-released-mecklenburg-county-despite-rape#wcm-survey-target-id

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

Or turn on a hand full of people, that in some cases LibDerp Nation has flip-flopped on multiple times.   I know you're a little slow Lick, but your movement hated The Man for decades, now your movement is The Man . . . until it's politically convenient to hate The Man again

Since we're specially talking about ICE here, the main jackboot legions in your movement didn't say crap about that agency for 13 years.

i have a movement?

interesting if true!!!

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Makes you wonder how many of these stories we would have heard of with the previous administration if they were as zero'd in as they are these days. Makes you think, bucket.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/ACLU/status/1164613476599435270

Locked up for being hispanic/latino
Well, that's a pretty clear 14th Amendment violation.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Makes you wonder how many of these stories we would have heard of with the previous administration if they were as zero'd in as they are these days. Makes you think, bucket.

Also makes you wonder how these things didn't happen before this administration. It's almost like if you elect a horrible person, he might do horrible things with power.