Author Topic: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab  (Read 106208 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
illegal migrants

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Being in the country illegally is a felony.  It was a felony before Trump was president and Trump’s predecessor deported thousands upon thousands of people because they were in the country illegally. 

Mainstream LibDerp Nation just choose to ignore it until January 2017.   Then in 2017, to no ones surprise, LibDerp Leadership did a 180 all in the name of being Anti Trump.   

Also to no ones surprise LibDerp Nation’s front runner for their next presidential nominee was a key component of the administration that did all that deporting. 

Prior to Trump: Pelosi, Schumer, Feinstein were all on record as anti Illegal, “people just can’t cross the border!!” etc etc   

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's actually a misdemeanor, not a felony.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1325#a

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Why are you bringing actual facts to the conversation? Smdh
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So desperate to be right on something The Big Dummy relies on others.

SMDH

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Being in the country illegally is a felony.  It was a felony before Trump was president and Trump’s predecessor deported thousands upon thousands of people because they were in the country illegally. 

Mainstream LibDerp Nation just choose to ignore it until January 2017.   Then in 2017, to no ones surprise, LibDerp Leadership did a 180 all in the name of being Anti Trump.   

Also to no ones surprise LibDerp Nation’s front runner for their next presidential nominee was a key component of the administration that did all that deporting. 

Prior to Trump: Pelosi, Schumer, Feinstein were all on record as anti Illegal, “people just can’t cross the border!!” etc etc

Dax, are you going to acknowledge that you just erroneously stated that being in the country illegally is a felony, and that you were promptly called out and proven wrong? Are you able to admit that?  I’m just curious if you’re able to admit what we all just saw in plain sight, even though it makes you look bad. :users:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
name call hillary name call obama name call whataboutism

(i got this one for you Dax)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Dax, are you going to acknowledge that you just erroneously stated that being in the country illegally is a felony, and that you were promptly called out and proven wrong? Are you able to admit that?  I’m just curious if you’re able to admit what we all just saw in plain sight, even though it makes you look bad. :users:

It’s a crime SB punishable up to 6 months in jail for a first offense. 

In addition crossing with minors can and is often classified as trafficking.  Thus the need to separate the minors until non harmful guardianship status is established.

Your guy practiced patriarchal geo relocation.  So a family unit crossed the border.  The father would be separated from the rest of the family, shipped 1000 miles, sent back across the border.  Where often times the cartels thought they were DEA informants.  You said nothing.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Still struggling to understand why you’re such a big fan of the “we’ll you’re only calling out the shitty things Trump does cause you don’t like him” talking point.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile

It’s a crime SB punishable up to 6 months in jail for a first offense. 

In addition crossing with minors can and is often classified as trafficking.  Thus the need to separate the minors until non harmful guardianship status is established.

Your guy practiced patriarchal geo relocation.  So a family unit crossed the border.  The father would be separated from the rest of the family, shipped 1000 miles, sent back across the border.  Where often times the cartels thought they were DEA informants.  You said nothing.

That’s a negative SkiBen and what about...
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Still struggling to understand why you’re such a big fan of the “we’ll you’re only calling out the shitty things Trump does cause you don’t like him” talking point.

The previous administration(s) set the entire table for current immigration policy and implemented and carried out everything LibDerp Nation is melting down about today, while the current administration faces an onslaught that 3x what previous administrations faced with a few very short term exceptions.   An onslaught facilitated by the very same people who just 4 or 5 years ago were up in front of the country talking about how people just couldn't cross the border and expect to stay.   Why?  Pure politics.

LibDerp Nation:  Caring bout illegal immigrants since January 2017

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
So if you love the way Trump is treating border enforcement, but Obama paved the way for it, wouldn’t that mean you also loved what Obama did? Why do you seem to love one but not the other if they’re so closely linked? Things that make ya go hmmm...
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So if you love the way Trump is treating border enforcement, but Obama paved the way for it, wouldn’t that mean you also loved what Obama did? Why do you seem to love one but not the other if they’re so closely linked? Things that make ya go hmmm...

I don't love any of it, because I want true border security and wholesale immigration policy overhaul.

Just admit you said nothing while your guy deported thousands upon thousands of people and be done with it.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Dax prefers an east German style militarized border.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

LibDerp7 prefers that the border is overrun with human traffickers and cartels carrying his preferred products by mass graves

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

LibDerp7 prefers that the border is overrun with human traffickers and cartels carrying his preferred products by mass graves

To quote my friend dax - nah
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

To quote my friend dax - nah

LibDerp Nation:  Party of human trafficking and cartel facilitators disagrees.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Dax can you give me an example of an administrations border policy you supported

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
Does this go here?

https://twitter.com/Eleven_Films/status/1159951738117296128?s=19

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
The swamp reaches from DC to Mississippi. ICE raids to protect donors.

https://twitter.com/staceyinpieces/status/1159905280009764864

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Hate is a powerful, political weapon

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Oh yeah, if there's one thing we can count is, the MSM is just going to drop El Paso (don't worry they already dropped the Dayton AntifA guy driven by Liz Warren and Bernie Sanders dangerous rhetoric). 

Otherwise, that's a great conspiracy, Bucket.

Just a shame we never heard much from you when your guy was killing thousands of brown people overseas and deporting thousands of brown people from the United States (while allowing more brown people to die at the border in the face of 50 to 75% less fewer crossers).

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Oh yeah, if there's one thing we can count is, the MSM is just going to drop El Paso (don't worry they already dropped the Dayton AntifA guy driven by Liz Warren and Bernie Sanders dangerous rhetoric). 

Just a shame we never heard much from you when your guy was killing thousands of brown people overseas and deporting thousands of brown people from the United States (while allowing more brown people to die at the border in the face of 50 to 75% less fewer crossers).

:confused:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

:confused:

Tapout accepted