Author Topic: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab  (Read 18008 times)

Offline libstradamus

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Svedka Vodka, bud! :thumbs: ‘Merica! Tell me I haven’t calmed down on PAK’ing and posting on gE.com! I dare you. :) Just calling a spade a spade.

No judgment broseph, got some tito's in the cup rn
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #FireBradHill!
    • View Profile
Yum!!! :cheers:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, btc, ltc, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Can confirm Tito’s is v good

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #FireBradHill!
    • View Profile
Svedka Vodka, bud! :thumbs: ‘Merica! Tell me I haven’t calmed down on PAK’ing and posting on gE.com! I dare you. :) Just calling a spade a spade.
:sdeek: :opcat: :sdeek:
:lol: Goddammit

Offline Matt Mckee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

No judgment broseph, got some tito's in the cup rn

I'd liked to recommend Western Son vodka to you. It's very good stuff and usually several dollars lower than Titos.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Pretty pathetic but not surprising that people actually believe the lies about conditions at the border.   Particularly considering that the previous administration could barely handle 1/4 of the onslaught that’s occurring today.

LibDerp Nation (particularly LibDerp7):  Sort of Caring about immigrants since January 2017.
Back in the day I used to crank this song to annoy the old people, now I crank it to annoy the young people

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Not a crisis

Back in the day I used to crank this song to annoy the old people, now I crank it to annoy the young people

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Maybe worth noting that any spike happened AFTER Trump said it was an emergency?

It’s almost as if repeatedly threatening to close the border caused immigrants to make a desperate run at it.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Let’s not bring a rational argument to this thread. The daxbot needs a firmware update before that.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Maybe worth noting that any spike happened AFTER Trump said it was an emergency?

It’s almost as if repeatedly threatening to close the border caused immigrants to make a desperate run at it.

I think we also might have cut aid to some of the countries these people are fleeing.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

It's also worth noting that certain entities ramped up their "coaching" campaigns in terms of seek asylum and the level of illegal border crossers from regions outside of Mexico and Central America have ramped up considerably.

Let's also note that all-of-sudden Nancy "slurs" Pelosi started wanting to talk about "root cause", while she didn't say anything back when LibDerp Nation's guy was coddling all the Central American thugs.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dear Nazi Border Patrol, while understand people are showing up 100's at a time illegally, if you don't ensure they receive immediate 5 star accomdations AOC will come to fence and start crying as soon as the cameras are turned on.   Not a crisis though . . . and extremely weird that people would voluntarily show up at concentration camps.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LibDerp Nation Leadership and 2020 Pres Candidates just need to step up and admit they've sold out to the open border gang and they want the end of national sovereignty.

No need to carry on the charade, just ride that horse.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Alright dad

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile