Author Topic: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab  (Read 106278 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Svedka Vodka, bud! :thumbs: ‘Merica! Tell me I haven’t calmed down on PAK’ing and posting on gE.com! I dare you. :) Just calling a spade a spade.

No judgment broseph, got some tito's in the cup rn
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Yum!!! :cheers:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Can confirm Tito’s is v good
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Svedka Vodka, bud! :thumbs: ‘Merica! Tell me I haven’t calmed down on PAK’ing and posting on gE.com! I dare you. :) Just calling a spade a spade.
:sdeek: :opcat: :sdeek:
:lol: Goddammit

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

No judgment broseph, got some tito's in the cup rn

I'd liked to recommend Western Son vodka to you. It's very good stuff and usually several dollars lower than Titos.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Pretty pathetic but not surprising that people actually believe the lies about conditions at the border.   Particularly considering that the previous administration could barely handle 1/4 of the onslaught that’s occurring today.

LibDerp Nation (particularly LibDerp7):  Sort of Caring about immigrants since January 2017.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Not a crisis

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Maybe worth noting that any spike happened AFTER Trump said it was an emergency?

It’s almost as if repeatedly threatening to close the border caused immigrants to make a desperate run at it.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Let’s not bring a rational argument to this thread. The daxbot needs a firmware update before that.

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Maybe worth noting that any spike happened AFTER Trump said it was an emergency?

It’s almost as if repeatedly threatening to close the border caused immigrants to make a desperate run at it.

I think we also might have cut aid to some of the countries these people are fleeing.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

It's also worth noting that certain entities ramped up their "coaching" campaigns in terms of seek asylum and the level of illegal border crossers from regions outside of Mexico and Central America have ramped up considerably.

Let's also note that all-of-sudden Nancy "slurs" Pelosi started wanting to talk about "root cause", while she didn't say anything back when LibDerp Nation's guy was coddling all the Central American thugs.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dear Nazi Border Patrol, while understand people are showing up 100's at a time illegally, if you don't ensure they receive immediate 5 star accomdations AOC will come to fence and start crying as soon as the cameras are turned on.   Not a crisis though . . . and extremely weird that people would voluntarily show up at concentration camps.

https://twitter.com/SydneyKGBT/status/1149128253132722176

https://twitter.com/SydneyKGBT/status/1149478102025691137

https://twitter.com/SydneyKGBT/status/1149477534767046657

https://twitter.com/SydneyKGBT/status/1149201221472964608

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LibDerp Nation Leadership and 2020 Pres Candidates just need to step up and admit they've sold out to the open border gang and they want the end of national sovereignty.

No need to carry on the charade, just ride that horse.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Alright dad

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Unfortunate, but sadly since LibDerp Nation has sold out to the Open Border Lobby the onslaught at the border is breaking all records.

Unaccompanied minors alone were up 70% comparing June 18 to June 19, family apprehensions were up 469% comparing June 18 to June 19, single adult apprehensions were up 30% June 18 vs June 19.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Unfortunate, but sadly since LibDerp Nation has sold out to the Open Border Lobby the onslaught at the border is breaking all records.

Unaccompanied minors alone were up 70% comparing June 18 to June 19, family apprehensions were up 469% comparing June 18 to June 19, single adult apprehensions were up 30% June 18 vs June 19.

@Trim, put this one in the book.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

@Trim, put this one in the book.

Why can't the Government be more efficient with facilities, staff and budget to handle 1/3 of the current onslaught!

Now you've got LibDerp Nation calling this "Trump's Crisis" when it at first they (you) said there was no crisis of any kind, it was all made up.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Not detaining US citizens for close to a month would be a start.  :dunno:

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Not detaining US citizens for close to a month would be a start.  :dunno:

If they don’t like it here they can leave!

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
LibDerp Nation Leadership and 2020 Pres Candidates just need to step up and admit they've sold out to the open border gang and they want the end of national sovereignty.

My favorite thing is when Dax has a post, then he thinks "NOPE NOT ENOUGH!" and so he replies to himself with another post, this one super long. Then in his head he's like, "...AND ANOTHER THING!" so he posts yet another reply to himself. Three dax posts in a row. Amazing. :love:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

My favorite thing is when Dax has a post, then he thinks "NOPE NOT ENOUGH!" and so he replies to himself with another post, this one super long. Then in his head he's like, "...AND ANOTHER THING!" so he posts yet another reply to himself. Three dax posts in a row. Amazing. :love:

I always love it  when Skinny pretends to know things.

Online 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Apprehensions are up! Also, we’re apprehending and detaining American citizens! Love it or leave it!
:adios:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile