Author Topic: we are an immoral nation and i'm too comfortable and apathetic to do anything ab  (Read 106425 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LibDerp Nation constantly trying to play the race card will meltdown about anybody suggesting that it may be a good idea to apprehend people from places like the Congo and at least check them out before releasing them into the United States where they'll disappear (usually dumping the tracking devices some are fitted with within minutes of being let go).   Que the source Pearl Clutchers . . .note, she works for the Epoch Times.

https://twitter.com/charlottecuthbo/status/1144229990877319168

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
So trump vowing to veto any aid to the border kinda blows up dax's latest talking point. I'm interested in what he'll shift to next. Probably will take a day or two until the epoch times tells him.

:cool:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So trump vowing to veto any aid to the border kinda blows up dax's latest talking point. I'm interested in what he'll shift to next. Probably will take a day or two until the epoch times tells him.

:cool:

Parody Poster LibDerp7 one of the chief source Pearl Clutchers in residence.

So ah "any kind of border aid" means mainly the House version which may as well have been written by the Open Borders Society.   It's the details, so, not your strong suit.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Do people really think that the Mexican cartels have human trafficking as a major source of revenue?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Do people really think that the Mexican cartels have human trafficking as a major source of revenue?

If you believed that trafficking was a major revenue stream do you believe a multi billion dollar organization would carry out the exercise by bringing people over one at a time in $12 inflatable rafts?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

If you believed that trafficking was a major revenue stream do you believe a multi billion dollar organization would carry out the exercise by bringing people over one at a time in $12 inflatable rafts?

So this has been monetized?  LOL, keep flailing Lick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

i guess i am terribly confused by what is being implied here

i am to believe the gulf cartel (one of the oldest and most powerful oranized crime syndicates in mexico) is running individuals across the border one person at a time

in inflatable rafts?

for non monetary purposes?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
also the comments in that tweet are better than i would have imagined.

a gent named "Richard" had this insight

"Sink floating nails in the middle of the Rio Grande to stop the rafts."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

i guess i am terribly confused by what is being implied here

i am to believe the gulf cartel (one of the oldest and most powerful oranized crime syndicates in mexico) is running individuals across the border one person at a time

in inflatable rafts?

for non monetary purposes?

You also take the weirdest routes.   I didn't say the Cartels were making major coin off of trafficking relative to their drug business.

It's good to see that not only is LibDerp nation not only aiding and abetting the Cartels.   They're also inviting people to walk straight into the teeth of the Cartels.   

Offline Ksuminnesotacat

• Combo-Fan
  • Being a Viking fan has its own issues
    • View Profile
I guess its inconceivable that the cartels could find a way to monetize shipping folks from Guatemala to in or around our southern border, and and then say well here you are. Five miles that away is the USA we got ya this far so have at it and good luck.

Probably too conspiratorial to hold any water.
Effort management sucks spell it out taserface!

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I guess its inconceivable that the cartels could find a way to monetize shipping folks from Guatemala to in or around our southern border, and and then say well here you are. Five miles that away is the USA we got ya this far so have at it and good luck.

The cartels are shipping people from Guatemala to the US border? Or is it George Soros?

Offline Ksuminnesotacat

• Combo-Fan
  • Being a Viking fan has its own issues
    • View Profile

The cartels are shipping people from Guatemala to the US border? Or is it George Soros?
or maybe is George paying the cartels?.. two for one sort of deal maybe?
Effort management sucks spell it out taserface!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Nice job by LibDerp Leadership of essentially admitting that they want open borders last night.    While not a full admission, they might have just said it.

Note to the Cartels, even more targets for you to use and abuse if a LibDerp gets elected . . . 'grats.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Nice job by LibDerp Leadership of essentially admitting that they want open borders last night.    While not a full admission, they might have just said it.

Note to the Cartels, even more targets for you to use and abuse if a LibDerp gets elected . . . 'grats.

By saying they wouldn’t put children in cages or prevent them access to basic human essentials?
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Oh Lama, you've done it now . . . years upon years of adulation, empathy and support by LibDerp Nation flushed in a matter of moments:

"European countries should take these refugees and give them education and training, and the aim is return to their own land with certain skills," said the Dalai Lama, adding "A limited number is OK, but the whole of Europe [will] eventually become Muslim country, African country - impossible."

"Receive them [migrants], help them, educate them, but ultimately they should develop their own country. I think Europe belongs to the Europeans."  . . . The Lama on BBC 6/27/2018

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

By saying they wouldn’t put children in cages or prevent them access to basic human essentials?

Not the least bit surprising you missed and don't understand, BAU for The Big Tuck.

Also remember all those pictures of children sleeping behind chain link fences that you guys melted down about when you started caring about Immigrants in January of 2017?

Remember when it was realized that those pictures were taken during the Obama era (who was deporting more people than Trump) . . . children sleeping in cages when the crossings were 1/3 of what they are now.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 08:32:06 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Remember all those pictures of children sleeping behind chain link fences that you guys melted down about when you started caring about Immigrants in January of 2017?

Remember when it was realized that those pictures were taken during the Obama era (who was deporting more people than Trump) . . . children sleeping in cages when the crossings were 1/3 of what they are now.

So let me get this straight. You are completely fine with Trump doing it because Obama did it too? Although I don’t think Obama thought they were animals like Trump does, which I’m sure you agree with too.

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Remember all those pictures of children sleeping behind chain link fences that you guys melted down about when you started caring about Immigrants in January of 2017?

So let me get this straight. You are completely fine with Trump doing it because Obama did it too? Although I don’t think Obama thought they were animals like Trump does, which I’m sure you agree with too.

Complete strawman .  . .

You didn't start caring about any of this until January 2017.    Your guy deported more kids than Trump and kept kids in cages when crossings where 1/3 to 1/4 less than what they are now.

Go back and listen to and read the words from your leaders regarding the border and illegal immigrants prior to January 2017.    Maybe about a 1/10th of a notch below Trump, if that.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I support children being locked up in cages with no access to basic human essentials.

Ok thanks for clearing that up.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I support children being locked up in cages with no access to basic human essentials.

Ok thanks for clearing that up.

LOL, you supported it for years and said nothing, and everyone knows that this was a temporary situation due to the 3x to 4x onslaught of people (thanks to LibDerp Leadership selling out the the open borders people) at the border.   Your guy had 75% fewer crossers to deal with and still could barely handle it.  But you didn't care, because you didn't care one iota about this until January 2017.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Oh Lama, you've done it now . . . years upon years of adulation, empathy and support by LibDerp Nation flushed in a matter of moments:

"European countries should take these refugees and give them education and training, and the aim is return to their own land with certain skills," said the Dalai Lama, adding "A limited number is OK, but the whole of Europe [will] eventually become Muslim country, African country - impossible."

"Receive them [migrants], help them, educate them, but ultimately they should develop their own country. I think Europe belongs to the Europeans."  . . . The Lama on BBC 6/27/2018

Why anyone should care what the Dalai Lama has to say on anything is mystifying to me. What relevance does he have at all?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Why anyone should care what the Dalai Lama has to say on anything is mystifying to me. What relevance does he have at all?

Ask Richard Gere

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile

Is this the same interview where he said he believes that Trump lacks “moral principle”?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Man, look at the Southwest Border Deaths during the Obama Administration.

1/3 to 1/2 the inflow, yet, utterly incapable of handling it.   Held kids in cages, record levels of deportation, laid the framework for what the Trump Administration is doing now.   Yet, outside of the very far fringes of LibDerp Nation . . . crickets from Mainstream Useful Idiot LibDerp Nation.

https://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/assets/documents/2019-Mar/bp-southwest-border-sector-deaths-fy1998-fy2018.pdf

LibDerp Nation:  Caring (after killing) about immigrants since January 2017

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
https://twitter.com/business/status/1144769767124791296

Is this really what guys like trump and dax want at the southern border?  :sdeek:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite