Author Topic: Alabama, the "the south" of the south  (Read 84551 times)

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Re: Alabama, the "the south" of the south
« Reply #325 on: December 06, 2017, 04:08:05 PM »
You need to remember the daxs/cf3s/wc08s of the world's number one motto: "don't punch right".

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: December 06, 2017, 04:12:41 PM »
I'd vote for him. But only because I'm a pragmatist and understand that the political implications of giving this seat to a liberal far outweigh the harm of allowing an alleged scumbag to serve for a couple of years until the next primary. All things being equal, I'd much prefer a decent person to fill the office. But all things are most certainly not equal in a closely divided Senate. Doesn't mean I would like voting for him. Helps a little that the allegations are decades old and politically motivated, but I acknowledge the guy is a nut and most likely a perv.

Question: given the horrible nature of the allegations, why did Democrats wait to reveal them until after it was too late to replace Moore on the ballot? They would have had a far easier time torpedoing Moore during the primary, but that's not what Dems wanted. They don't care about keeping Moore out of the Senate - they care about winning the seat for a liberal. That's why they waited. Seems that politics outweighs the allegations for the Dems, too.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: December 06, 2017, 04:13:15 PM »
You need to remember the daxs/cf3s/wc08s of the world's number one motto: "don't punch right".

Lib motto:  Protect our pervs and sexual predators at all cost and make them heroes of our party

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #328 on: December 06, 2017, 04:14:42 PM »
Mine was better.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: December 06, 2017, 04:15:27 PM »

Lib motto:  Protect our pervs and sexual predators at all cost and make them heroes of our party

I'd vote for him. But only because I'm a pragmatist and understand that the political implications of giving this seat to a liberal far outweigh the harm of allowing an alleged scumbag to serve for a couple of years until the next primary. All things being equal, I'd much prefer a decent person to fill the office. But all things are most certainly not equal in a closely divided Senate. Doesn't mean I would like voting for him. Helps a little that the allegations are decades old and politically motivated, but I acknowledge the guy is a nut and most likely a perv.

Question: given the horrible nature of the allegations, why did Democrats wait to reveal them until after it was too late to replace Moore on the ballot? They would have had a far easier time torpedoing Moore during the primary, but that's not what Dems wanted. They don't care about keeping Moore out of the Senate - they care about winning the seat for a liberal. That's why they waited. Seems that politics outweighs the allegations for the Dems, too.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: December 06, 2017, 04:16:02 PM »
Mine was better.

Yours was catchy but not true.

Mine was more to the point, and reality.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: December 06, 2017, 04:17:22 PM »

The DNC/Lib mass protection of sexual predators and pervs speaks for itself.  KS is just one dude.

SMDH how many women were destroyed to protect DNC hero Bill Clinton?  Sad

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: December 06, 2017, 04:19:24 PM »
GOP, the proud party of unapologetic pedophiles like donald trump and Roy moore  :thumbs:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: December 06, 2017, 04:23:01 PM »
GOP, the proud party of unapologetic pedophiles like donald trump and Roy moore  :thumbs:

Pub:  Distancing right and left, ethics charges pending

DNC:  Try to get'em in the White House again

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: December 06, 2017, 04:23:58 PM »

this is unbelievable, even for a somewhat regular reader of KSUW posts

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: December 06, 2017, 04:25:19 PM »
I think if you are willing to vote for Trump, it probably isn't all that hard to rationalize voting for Moore. It's hard to get your moral compass back once you lose it.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: December 06, 2017, 04:27:57 PM »
I think if you are willing to vote for Trump, it probably isn't all that hard to rationalize voting for Moore. It's hard to get your moral compass back once you lose it.

Yes, trump voter kdub supporting roy moore is one of the least surprising revelations in this thread. Now kdub 4 years ago... I dunno, I'd be at least mildly surprised.

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: December 06, 2017, 04:42:33 PM »
Dax was pointing out that Alabama while being almost dead last in education and obesity is surprisingly high in nursing off tax dollars.  They are a fat, dumb leech is Dax's point

ROLL TIDE!!!

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: December 06, 2017, 04:58:42 PM »
We've truly lost our way. It's all about the team it appears...at least when voting R.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: December 06, 2017, 05:15:27 PM »

You assumed a premise that there is no evidence to support (that Democrats previously knew about the assaults and concealed them) and then immediately turn around and point out that your own assumption makes no sense UNLESS something even more sinister was going on. :jerk:

You know, it could also be that the victims did not have the strength to come forward until they realized that Moore in the senate was a very real possibility.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: December 06, 2017, 05:19:11 PM »
I think tons of people knew that Roy Moore was a desperate creep.  The dude cruised the malls for 14 year olds for crying out loud

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: December 06, 2017, 05:20:49 PM »
And now people can't wait to vote for him

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: December 06, 2017, 05:37:21 PM »
Dax was pointing out that Alabama while being almost dead last in education and obesity is surprisingly high in nursing off tax dollars.  They are a fat, dumb leech is Dax's point

ROLL TIDE!!!

Weird, Lib strongholds dominate total federal spending by state rankings (and they're all in the red relative to what's coming back into Federal cofers).   The last direct revenue/spending comparison I could find was for Federal FY 2010.   California:  $333 billion in federal spending going in, $227 billion in IRS revenue coming back out.  What a damn pig!

District of Columbia (Lib Stronghold):  Nearly 22% of the population on SNAP

The Top 4 states receiving federal grants:  California, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas

25% of all Federal Contracts go to Lib strongholds California and Virginia.

SMDH, Pigs

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: December 06, 2017, 05:39:08 PM »
What's California's economy rank?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: December 06, 2017, 05:40:38 PM »
What's California's economy rank?

With $333 billion (more now) in fed money coming in every year, I suspect pretty high.  SMDH, what a pig.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: December 06, 2017, 05:42:07 PM »
Can't answer the question, sad

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: December 06, 2017, 05:44:12 PM »
Can't answer the question, sad

You know the answer.  Quit asking questions you already know the answer to.

SMDH

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: December 06, 2017, 05:45:51 PM »
Nothing but obfuscation and flailing from a simple question, sad

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: December 06, 2017, 05:46:09 PM »
smdh at Texas

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: December 06, 2017, 05:47:48 PM »
California with easily the highest Federal Pay Roll in FFY 2015, outdoing DC by $8 billion.

$376 billion in total federal spending. 

What are they going to do if they secede?