Author Topic: Alabama, the "the south" of the south  (Read 84497 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Alabama, the "the south" of the south
« Reply #225 on: November 28, 2017, 03:23:29 PM »
Of course he's going to win, everyone acknowledged that the first day. We are talking about people who voted for Donald Trump, you know... deplorable morons
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 28, 2017, 03:30:17 PM »
Of course he's going to win, everyone acknowledged that the first day. We are talking about people who voted for Donald Trump, you know... deplorable morons

I'm not at all sure that he's going to win. But I can't blame folks for (1) being skeptical of 40yo allegations that conveniently came to light at the most politically damaging time despite Moore being a prominent figure for the past several decades, and/or (2) being pragmatic enough to realize that electing another Democrat would be far more damaging in the short term to their social and other political causes than electing a conservative of low character who can be ousted in the next primary. Is it deplorable or moronic to be pragmatic?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 28, 2017, 03:31:54 PM »
Hypocritical is the word I’d probably go with. Although Republicans certainly don’t have a monopoly on that.

Also disgusting.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 28, 2017, 03:47:25 PM »

I'm not at all sure that he's going to win. But I can't blame folks for (1) being skeptical of 40yo allegations that conveniently came to light at the most politically damaging time despite Moore being a prominent figure for the past several decades, and/or (2) being pragmatic enough to realize that electing another Democrat would be far more damaging in the short term to their social and other political causes than electing a conservative of low character who can be ousted in the next primary. Is it deplorable or moronic to be pragmatic?

Of course you would vote for the gross creep and call the guy who procecutes the kkk dangerous to america

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 28, 2017, 03:50:11 PM »
Is it also pragmatic to woo literal nazis so you can gain more voters?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 28, 2017, 07:13:30 PM »
Is it also pragmatic to woo literal nazis so you can gain more voters?

F'ing A!

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 28, 2017, 08:32:14 PM »
somebody get a bodybag, k-s-u-Dubz just got Fatality'd by lib7
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 28, 2017, 11:05:45 PM »
This is not about deplorable morons unless you consider people of conservative faith to be morons.  This Alabama organic horse cookies and the election of Trump goes back to the Supreme Court justices ruling gay marriage bans to be unconstitutional, even though majority of voters were against it.  The religious right thrown into frothed up fury.  Where has their fury been manifested?  At the ballot and against the perceived liberal candidates who helped push gay marriage onto society.  They are willing to vote for scum to defeat the greater evil.  Moore is a gay hater deluxe.  Their fallacy is electing scum will not change the SOTUS ruling.  My philosophy is spit on the ground and deal with it like a civilized adult.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 28, 2017, 11:15:54 PM »
Civilized adults often do spit on the ground. I agree with reno here.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 29, 2017, 03:36:37 AM »
This is not about deplorable morons unless you consider people of conservative faith to be morons.  This Alabama organic horse cookies and the election of Trump goes back to the Supreme Court justices ruling gay marriage bans to be unconstitutional, even though majority of voters were against it.  The religious right thrown into frothed up fury.  Where has their fury been manifested?  At the ballot and against the perceived liberal candidates who helped push gay marriage onto society.  They are willing to vote for scum to defeat the greater evil.  Moore is a gay hater deluxe.  Their fallacy is electing scum will not change the SOTUS ruling.  My philosophy is spit on the ground and deal with it like a civilized adult.

Conservatism is not a faith; those who think so are morons at absolute best, but shouldn't be let off that easily. People who view conservatism as faith are actually hell-bound, Godless heathens, more concerned with hating their neighbors than being loving and benevolent.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #235 on: November 29, 2017, 04:22:52 AM »
Well said MIR.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 29, 2017, 09:46:55 AM »

Conservatism is not a faith; those who think so are morons at absolute best, but shouldn't be let off that easily. People who view conservatism as faith are actually hell-bound, Godless heathens, more concerned with hating their neighbors than being loving and benevolent.
I agree that it is wrong to meld politics with Faith of any source.  Civil governments should be apolitical.  People of faith though vote.  They vote for folks who they believe will not pass laws that are contary to their faith, and sure won't vote for someone they think will use the apparatus of government to attack and limit their faith and it's practices.  I think some conservatives convenientlyrics put on Christian suits to push their agendas.  They tried to make Jesus the earthly king, and when he said no, they crucified him.  These convenient so called Christians will do the same to true believers who will be stunned for being duped.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 01, 2017, 10:23:25 AM »
That's kind of mean. Shouldn't be demeaning women, Chum.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #239 on: December 01, 2017, 10:30:43 AM »
Very sexist and racist, chum.

At this point, can we be sure there is a single politician anywhere that cannot be accused of sexual harassment some 20+ yrs ago??? The only logical solution is an all women congress.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: December 01, 2017, 10:45:42 AM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 01, 2017, 11:11:05 AM »
There's actually a woman running on the bona fires that she "doesn't have a penis."

https://qz.com/1142808/dana-nessel-a-would-be-michigan-attorney-general-is-billing-herself-as-the-candidate-who-doesnt-have-a-penis/

the president ran on the bona fides that he would help blue collar workers too.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 01, 2017, 11:56:30 AM »
There's actually a woman running on the bona fires that she "doesn't have a penis."

https://qz.com/1142808/dana-nessel-a-would-be-michigan-attorney-general-is-billing-herself-as-the-candidate-who-doesnt-have-a-penis/
But, she wishes secretly that she had one if a Femilitant.  Got to be just like a man.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 01, 2017, 12:05:46 PM »
You people just don't get it.  This man is supported because of his stand against gay marriage.  These bible belt folk are angry that this was rammed down their,  and they think the media forced this on America.  Hedonistic liberals have to be brought under the heel of the Army of God, Alabama evangelicals.  Moore beat a reasonable republican in the primary, and has surged ahead in the polls since attacking gay marriage.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roy-moore-lgbt-conspiracy-sexual-misconduct_us_5a1fc982e4b0a8581e67fddc
It's sad that they are willing to elect Moore under the mistaken thought that he can ever affect this issue.  It is here.  Deal with it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 01, 2017, 12:37:46 PM »
Everybody gets that his base are bigoted hypocrites Reno.  That's over half the thread

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 01, 2017, 02:32:59 PM »
i think democrats lose a lot more votes on abortion than they pick up on that issue.  it's not that they shouldn't shake their heads in revulsion at the new south's pedophile 'pubs, but they should also take a pragmatic look at what they could do to remedy the situation.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 01, 2017, 02:57:31 PM »
i think democrats lose a lot more votes on abortion than they pick up on that issue.  it's not that they shouldn't shake their heads in revulsion at the new south's pedophile 'pubs, but they should also take a pragmatic look at what they could do to remedy the situation.

Letting each state decide what restrictions to place on abortion would be a good step.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 04, 2017, 09:56:38 PM »
...and the RNC is back on board. Suppoting someone who in the absolute best case scenario was a 34 year old in a relationship with a 17 year old who he met while talking to her high school civics class. Christian values.
:adios:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 04, 2017, 10:07:42 PM »

the president ran on the bona fides that he would help blue collar workers too.

The guy before him ran on helping minorities.    :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 04, 2017, 10:09:43 PM »
Civilized adults often do spit on the ground. I agree with reno here.

So in essence nearly every professional athlete is uncivilized?   Okay, I can see that.