Author Topic: LOL DEMOCRATS  (Read 30452 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: LOL DEMOCRATS
« Reply #475 on: June 09, 2022, 09:03:34 PM »
The absolute funniest part of the Pete documentary I hate watched was some old union fireman for Biden that shoved some wimpy Pete supporter out of the way in Iowa. Was hilarious.

What Pete docu do you speak of?
Mayor Pete on Amazon.  It is wild. The man is a sociopath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So I was going to watch coda tonight but this post influenced me to watch Mayor Pete instead. I was an invited guest of Pete's campaign at that event where the Biden supporter shoved the Pete supporter. That was the same event where Beto had supporters on the street, all day, holding signs and singing for him, when he dropped out an hour before the event started. Anyway it was hilarious watching Pete being questioned about the number of his supporters who were people of color. I got that VIP invite and I was a Warren donor. There were a whole three of us for Pete at this event, the largest in Iowa before the caucus.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 09, 2022, 09:09:36 PM »
Also not getting sociopath vibes, at all. Lis Smith, yes, hell yes, but Pete, no. I feel like you bamboozled me, led me astray.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: June 09, 2022, 09:24:07 PM »
Also not getting sociopath vibes, at all. Lis Smith, yes, hell yes, but Pete, no. I feel like you bamboozled me, led me astray.
Have you not seen the scene where he talks about how he felt about being gay and how mean he is to chasten? I know we are coming at this from different directions but everyone I know that saw it said the same.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: June 09, 2022, 09:30:13 PM »
Have you not seen the scene where he talks about how he felt about being gay and how mean he is to chasten? I know we are coming at this from different directions but everyone I know that saw it said the same.

I think Chasten comes off as really needy, that scene included.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: June 21, 2022, 10:09:53 PM »
This has the potential to out grift anything the Maga king has ever done?

https://variety.com/2022/digital/news/obamas-audible-deal-spotify-1235299775/

Well done.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: June 21, 2022, 10:19:44 PM »

Well done.

how is that a grift once he's out of office

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 21, 2022, 10:28:18 PM »

Well done.

how is that a grift once he's out of office

The grift never ends my friend... 
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 22, 2022, 08:19:30 AM »
Who is he grifting? Amazon?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 24, 2022, 06:42:10 PM »
Didn’t click, but I assume they were chanting THE CHANT
:adios:

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: July 06, 2022, 03:18:30 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: July 06, 2022, 03:41:40 PM »
Goodness. Republicans certainly do faux outrage very well.
Another accused her of having “set the race back YEARS with this,” while another told her, “I don’t ever wanna hear you complain about how ‘women aren’t respected in this country’ after posting this.”

Tucker Carlson was among those poking fun at Mack’s performance, playing the clip on his Fox News show and saying sarcastically that her “demonstrated talent” proved she was “the next rising star in the Democratic Party.

“We saw Tiara Mack, head in the sand, twerking, and we thought, ‘Man — that’s the Democratic Party,'” he quipped.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: July 06, 2022, 03:47:22 PM »
Goodness. Republicans certainly do faux outrage very well.
Another accused her of having “set the race back YEARS with this,” while another told her, “I don’t ever wanna hear you complain about how ‘women aren’t respected in this country’ after posting this.”

Tucker Carlson was among those poking fun at Mack’s performance, playing the clip on his Fox News show and saying sarcastically that her “demonstrated talent” proved she was “the next rising star in the Democratic Party.

“We saw Tiara Mack, head in the sand, twerking, and we thought, ‘Man — that’s the Democratic Party,'” he quipped.

I think saying its even fake "outrage" is a tad strong?  Embarrassing might be a better word?  Again, not that there's anything wrong with it.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: July 06, 2022, 03:51:34 PM »
Who?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: July 13, 2022, 07:26:39 PM »
lmao

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: July 13, 2022, 08:11:19 PM »
Well, it would definitely help those with student loan debt deal with inflation.  The rest of us, not so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: July 25, 2022, 08:23:33 PM »
https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/1551726588550680576

It'd be great if this demonstrated that the MAGA party cannot be successful in American politics and we can move on, but we already have enough Gaetz, Greens and Gohmerts in politics. I know Laura Kelly wouldn't be governor without these tactics, but I don't like parties promoting their most radical opponents. Democrats appear to be much more guilty of this than Republicans.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: July 25, 2022, 08:28:37 PM »
it's appalling.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: July 25, 2022, 08:33:17 PM »
It's a bold strategy. Let's see if it pays off for them, Cotton.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: July 25, 2022, 08:57:26 PM »
It is because the only thing democrats offer at this point is not being as bad as republicans so they need extra crazy republicans to make the contrast easier.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: August 08, 2022, 09:09:06 AM »
https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/1551726588550680576

It'd be great if this demonstrated that the MAGA party cannot be successful in American politics and we can move on, but we already have enough Gaetz, Greens and Gohmerts in politics. I know Laura Kelly wouldn't be governor without these tactics, but I don't like parties promoting their most radical opponents. Democrats appear to be much more guilty of this than Republicans.
this is stupid and terrible. now they will talk about how gibbs is an existential threat to democracy after they helped him thru the primary.

Offline DreamWeaver69

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: August 08, 2022, 09:53:21 AM »
Acting like you liked to get royally mumped by the government to own the 'pubs.  :love: Impressive, Rage.