Author Topic: LOL DEMOCRATS  (Read 31102 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: LOL DEMOCRATS
« Reply #425 on: May 29, 2022, 01:34:31 PM »
You do know how weird it is that you live here as an opposing fan, right, Spracs? Happy you found friends here, but nobody is going to eff you!

Right. The point of making friends is so they don't eff you. I still consider you a friend, for what it's worth, even though you seem tilted against me lately.
You just seem unusual these days. Like doing anything to pick up a few cool points on here. Not the Spracs I know and love. This is a lol democrat thread. Not a you’re a bozo for thinking/being this way thread.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 29, 2022, 01:36:53 PM »
I don’t think it’s weird at all, Spracs.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 29, 2022, 01:40:47 PM »
Let's bury the hatchet, Wackster. Life is too short to have enemies.

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 29, 2022, 01:41:12 PM »
You do know how weird it is that you live here as an opposing fan, right, Spracs? Happy you found friends here, but nobody is going to eff you!

Right. The point of making friends is so they don't eff you. I still consider you a friend, for what it's worth, even though you seem tilted against me lately.

Fwiw spracs I’d (metaphorically) fall on a hand grenade for ya if it meant you could bag that elusive AOC pelt

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 29, 2022, 01:43:40 PM »
:cheers:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 29, 2022, 01:44:29 PM »

Fwiw spracs I’d (metaphorically) fall on a hand grenade for ya if it meant you could bag that elusive AOC pelt

I do have an "in" with the squad, but it appears conditions on the ground have gotten considerably more difficult, given her recent nuptial promise.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 29, 2022, 01:44:49 PM »

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 29, 2022, 02:32:22 PM »
Why would Wacky assume I wouldn’t eff Spracne? 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 29, 2022, 03:15:19 PM »

I do have an "in" with the squad, but it appears conditions on the ground have gotten considerably more difficult, given her recent nuptial promise.

AOC and I are both EPAT.  I got you

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 29, 2022, 07:48:03 PM »
“We’re a rebel board. Scratch that, we’re woke AF now! My wife just got menopause, I have to readjust my thinking on life after my 3rd divorce.” - gE.com

Lol. The Word

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: May 29, 2022, 08:45:52 PM »
“We’re a rebel board. Scratch that, we’re woke AF now! My wife just got menopause, I have to readjust my thinking on life after my 3rd divorce.” - gE.com

Lol. The Word
:gocho:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: May 29, 2022, 09:11:25 PM »
Is this where I post that I paid more than 100K in federal taxes for 2021? Or is that the shame yourself thread?

Hey wait, don't tell me you found most of it in the couch cushions.  :tsc:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: May 29, 2022, 09:15:52 PM »

JFC, keep sex out of the pit.   :curse:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: May 29, 2022, 09:23:43 PM »
:cheers:

Wacks was whining loud and hard with you dry humping him, but then Spracne saves the day with a little lizard grease and he got Wacks happy and enjoying his company.  What a fun day in the pitt.  :Woot:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: May 29, 2022, 09:28:55 PM »
More like bury the helmets, right Katdaddy?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: May 29, 2022, 09:43:03 PM »
 :sdeek:

Offline passranch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: May 31, 2022, 03:47:48 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: June 08, 2022, 09:11:41 AM »
The two greatest pro-family anti-poverty policies of my lifetime are now going away.

It is such a rough ridin' joke that we don’t have free lunch for every kid. We greatly reduced child poverty by expanding the CTC and paying it monthly.

Then we said these policies are too successful, need to let them lapse.

This stupid rough ridin' country thinks teaching parents some sort of lesson for being poor and having kids is more important than clothing, feeding, and caring for our children.

Maybe we can start charging kids for taking a sip at the drinking fountain or taking a crap.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/jun/04/us-school-hunger-crisis-federal-waivers-end

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #443 on: June 08, 2022, 09:16:28 AM »
There was no way it was going to get extended without a clear (filibuster proof) Democrat majority in the senate. 

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 08, 2022, 09:17:45 AM »
There was no way it was going to get extended without a clear (filibuster proof) Democrat majority in the senate.
It would be nice if they actually tried.

Online BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: June 08, 2022, 09:20:14 AM »
The two greatest pro-family anti-poverty policies of my lifetime are now going away.

It is such a rough ridin' joke that we don’t have free lunch for every kid. We greatly reduced child poverty by expanding the CTC and paying it monthly.

This stupid rough ridin' country thinks teaching parents some sort of lesson for being poor and having kids is more important than clothing, feeding, and caring for our children.

Maybe we can start charging kids for taking a sip at the drinking fountain or taking a crap.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2022/jun/04/us-school-hunger-crisis-federal-waivers-end

amen, KK.

some of this crap is so cruel. I think maybe a lot of it would go away if our policy makers could stop viewing everything through the lens of "being poor is a crime that needs to be punished"

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: June 08, 2022, 09:30:38 AM »

Doesn't this only end free lunches for people who aren't poor?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 08, 2022, 09:50:20 AM »

This is insane, too.  Most red states need this bad. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: June 08, 2022, 01:46:49 PM »

Doesn't this only end free lunches for people who aren't poor?

Read the article, man

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: June 08, 2022, 03:33:28 PM »

i don't mind feeding everyone's children for them, but killing off the expanded ctc is cause for celebration.  dollars for breeders is unjust and bad for the world.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."