Author Topic: LOL DEMOCRATS  (Read 31351 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: LOL DEMOCRATS
« Reply #375 on: May 27, 2022, 03:27:05 PM »
They’re goons and do nothing for society, but congrats on backing heroine addicts. You made it! You’re that guy.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: May 27, 2022, 03:29:06 PM »
Heroine is rough ridin' nasty and the fact you think this type of marketing is ok, tells me how woke you are. Grow some balls, dude!

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: May 27, 2022, 03:30:51 PM »
They’re goons and do nothing for society, but congrats on backing heroine addicts. You made it! You’re that guy.

I'm that guy, too

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 27, 2022, 03:32:10 PM »
 :lol: Betas on this board. I swear!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 27, 2022, 03:34:54 PM »
“What can we back today that isn’t a former D1 male swimmer competing against female swimmers 2 years later? I got it, sympathy for heroine addicts!”- gElib woke mob 2022

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 27, 2022, 03:38:56 PM »
as long as the Perdues of the world are allowed to keep milling out opiods that never had any business being perscribed so freely in the first place, you are going to have an opiod problem. This may shock you, but it turns out...opiods are (checks notes) easily accessible and highly addictive.

I do like your idea of pretending there isn't a drug crisis in this country, and just chalk it up to a bunch of low lives who just want to get high and don't otherwise contribute to society, so for the few that are addicts, eff em, this is a moral failing so let 'em OD until they die from it, maybe they should have thought about that before getting high and not having a job or paying taxes. serves them right.

I wish we could stop these woke libs who keep acknowledging the fact that there are people in this country that have a problem with addiction. Literally not one single person has O.D'd using drugs at one of these supervised centers, which unfortunately just means now these drugs addicts stay alive even longer to continue to plague our country. The more of them that duck behind a dumpster to shoot up god knows what with a dirty needle...the faster they die and badda bing, problem solved. Why do these woke libs keep trying to drag this thing out??

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 27, 2022, 03:40:58 PM »
I’m not reading all of that. You have a choice from day 1 of pushing a needle through your skin for a high or not. These people that chose yes don’t have a chance of adding anything to society. Do better.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 27, 2022, 03:43:20 PM »
Sometimes they clean themselves up. Just look at George W. Bush.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 27, 2022, 03:43:30 PM »
BAC, you’re like seriously radical, are you ok?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 27, 2022, 03:47:05 PM »
Contributing tax dollars to shitty individuals sounds awful. We should do better and help people that give back to society. It’s pretty adorable that the lol pubs thread runs rampant on this board with no rebuttals, but you make fun of a trans D1 athlete and making accommodations for heroine addicts and it’s scorned earth on here. Sad.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 27, 2022, 03:49:28 PM »
Wacky, you are extraordinarily judgey.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 27, 2022, 03:53:46 PM »
I lived at home in my late 20’s and now work from home in a mansion based off work ethic and bootstrapping and make 6 g’s+. I need less victims, less crying, and more problem solvers! #VoteFanning2024

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 27, 2022, 03:55:57 PM »
I would suggest not telling anyone you make "6 g's+". not for reasons you think I'm suggesting, but for other reasons.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 27, 2022, 03:56:28 PM »
I bet those ads and fentanyl test strips are a far lower burden on society than a couple overdoses

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 27, 2022, 03:57:50 PM »
BAC, you’re like seriously radical, are you ok?
i guess i'm just "triggered"

i won't try to explain it any further than that, you've made it clear you aren't going to read that far.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: May 27, 2022, 03:58:05 PM »
Lol. I was just goofing. But you’re right, every charity wants a handout now.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 27, 2022, 03:58:28 PM »
I lived at home in my late 20’s and now work from home in a mansion based off work ethic and bootstrapping and make 6 g’s+. I need less victims, less crying, and more problem solvers! #VoteFanning2024
Wacks, you legitimately worked hard to get where you are, but helping people who started with less or did less with more than you did does not diminish your accomplishments in any way.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 27, 2022, 04:01:37 PM »
I think Wacks knows.  His trolling just comes off as really mean.  He is like the Colbert Report but if it was on Facebook Live instead of Comedy Central.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 27, 2022, 04:03:02 PM »
Wacks, you legitimately worked hard to get where you are, but helping people who started with less or did less with more than you did does not diminish your accomplishments in any way.
Fair. That’s why I donate to charities and help out at shelters on the side.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: May 27, 2022, 04:06:45 PM »
I think Wacks knows.  His trolling just comes off as really mean.  He is like the Colbert Report but if it was on Facebook Live instead of Comedy Central.

then wacky is just the BITB at trolling. b/c while sure, some of the stuff he's saying is clearly trolling...it sure seems like he sincerely agrees with the underlying message.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 27, 2022, 04:07:09 PM »
What’s funny about it, is it wasn’t mean enough by residents here on gE when Trim was doing it 12 years ago. Nobody said anything. I’m just trying to help out, to keep this new woke board alive.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 27, 2022, 04:09:13 PM »
What’s funny about it, is it wasn’t mean enough by residents here on gE when Trim was doing it 12 years ago. Nobody said anything. I’m just trying to help out, to keep this new woke board alive.

We've gotten old, bro. 

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #397 on: May 27, 2022, 04:11:50 PM »
Jesus Christ quit whining.  This place doesn't need you for anything. All you do is get on here and whine about how "too woke" or "too liberal" it is.  Find the KSU forum that makes you happy, or start one that does.  I'm sure you can get tons of people from here to join you and post there.  If it kills gE that's fine by me.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 27, 2022, 04:12:36 PM »
Yeah, obviously, MIR doesn’t even know when he’s being teased anymore. I’ll T’s & P’s our life’s moving forward. Love you, CNS!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 27, 2022, 04:13:37 PM »
Jesus Christ quit whining.  This place doesn't need you for anything. All you do is get on here and whine about how "too woke" or "too liberal" it is.  Find the KSU forum that makes you happy, or start one that does.  I'm sure you can get tons of people from here to join you and post there.  If it kills gE that's fine by me.
Relax bud, it’s Friday. Sheesh.