Author Topic: Good For Scott And Good For The Team - The Pit Edition  (Read 5186 times)

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Good For Scott And Good For The Team - The Pit Edition
« on: July 13, 2017, 08:59:42 AM »
this guy is a huge Trump supporter also, which is interesting

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Good For Scott And Good For The Team - The Pit Edition
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 09:01:13 AM »

Wrong board.

But good story for Scott and team.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 09:03:42 AM »

Wrong board.

But good story for Scott and team.

sorry dad

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 01:00:16 PM »
This will be a distraction for the team, and will not be good.

For the record, we are all human beings, we all have a sexuality. Some express that sexuality in a heterosexual manner, some in a homosexual manner, and others either can't make up their mind or bounce back-and-forth during their lives. It is what it is.

That obvious point being established, his doing this gives the ESPN-SJW's of the media world a reason to pay attention to Kansas State, and not in a good way. Now, we're going to be flooded with a focus all season long on all the ESPN/SJW-perceived social inequalities that need to be "corrected" in "backwards-Manhattan Kansas" as they see it.

I hope I'm wrong, for Snyder and this teams' sake, but MU and Columbia's problems all started when Sam came-out.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 01:15:48 PM »
Lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2017, 01:19:26 PM »

For the record, we are all human beings, we all have a sexuality. Some express that sexuality in a heterosexual manner, some in a homosexual manner, and others either can't make up their mind or bounce back-and-forth during their lives. It is what it is.

That obvious point being established, his doing this gives the ESPN-SJW's of the media world a reason to pay attention to Kansas State, and not in a good way. Now, we're going to be flooded with a focus all season long on all the ESPN/SJW-perceived social inequalities that need to be "corrected" in "backwards-Manhattan Kansas" as they see it.

I hope I'm wrong, for Snyder and this teams' sake, but MU and Columbia's problems all started when Sam came-out.

Disagree.  Strongly.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2017, 01:28:28 PM »

LOL. Also your an idiot

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 01:28:49 PM »

Disagree.  Strongly.

I said I hope I'm wrong, but it has happened before.

Why does it matter? He's not having sex in public, in front of the team. Why does the nation need to know how he chooses to express his sexuality in private settings?

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 01:30:06 PM »

LOL. Also your an idiot

Thanks for the reasoned response.

And it's "you're" by the way.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 01:30:28 PM »
I'm glad scott feels better and everyone is still being good to him.

I hate disney sports, and it's annoying that this and the corey sutton thing is what they think is important.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2017, 01:31:19 PM »
We'll rarely hear about this once the season starts.

It will be mentioned every game we play on disney sports. They are relentlessly on message/agenda.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2017, 01:33:37 PM »
We'll rarely hear about this once the season starts.

It will be mentioned every game we play on disney sports. They are relentlessly on message/agenda.

wgaf
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2017, 01:33:44 PM »

Yep.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2017, 01:36:11 PM »

Disagree.  Strongly.

Why does it matter? He's not having sex in public, in front of the team. Why does the nation need to know how he chooses to express his sexuality in private settings?

Then why does it matter if they report on it anyways? No one is forcing you to read or watch anything.

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2017, 01:38:12 PM »
wgaf

We're going in to what could be the most magical season of the Snyder Era. Coach has just come through horrible cancer treatment, is approaching 80 years old, a new AD, all the attention already focused on his team, and now he has to deal with the inane ESPN/Disney/SJW nonsense that this issue will attract. If I were gay and on a team approaching this situation, I would keep my mouth shut about it and not let those nincompoops a reason to stick their nosey-noses into my business and distract my team.

Offline mhkpasa

• Katpak'r
  • Let's go get a couple bowls of loudmouth soup
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2017, 01:40:11 PM »
 :buh-bye:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2017, 01:40:55 PM »
Can't wait to see all this negative press from espn/sjw because we have a gay player

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2017, 01:41:00 PM »
wgaf

We're going in to what could be the most magical season of the Snyder Era. Coach has just come through horrible cancer treatment, is approaching 80 years old, a new AD, all the attention already focused on his team, and now he has to deal with the inane ESPN/Disney/SJW nonsense that this issue will attract. If I were gay and on a team approaching this situation, I would keep my mouth shut about it and not let those nincompoops a reason to stick their nosey-noses into my business and distract my team.

Sounds like a you problem, the team doesn't seem to share that sentiment

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2017, 01:41:31 PM »
Then why does it matter if they report on it anyways? No one is forcing you to read or watch anything.

It matters because this team should get attention earned based upon what they have accomplished on the football field and will achieve on the field this season.

Will there be focus on what kind of sex any heterosexual or bisexual player has during the season? Why is this different? It's not like he has Leprosy or a club foot. It's simply how he wants to have sex for criminy sake!

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2017, 01:42:12 PM »

Disagree.  Strongly.

Don't be that guy Ptolemy.

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2017, 01:44:09 PM »

It matters because this team should get attention earned based upon what they have accomplished on the football field and will achieve on the field this season.

Will there be focus on what kind of sex any heterosexual or bisexual player has during the season? Why is this different? It's not like he has Leprosy or a club foot. It's simply how he wants to have sex for criminy sake!

There are things in life bigger than K-State football.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_violence_against_LGBT_people_in_the_United_States

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2017, 01:49:29 PM »

You can just plug your ears and go "blah blah blah" then. Once again, it seems only you seem to have an issue with this, if it's truly not a big deal to you who anyone is having sex with, then it should stand that you should have no problem someone saying it.

Oh god, the horror of having to hear we have a gay man on our team, my mind just can't handle having to watch a game and hearing someone talk about it, or that press is about something not related to wins and losses. These 18-22 year old men should be only thought of as robotic gladiators out there playing for my amusement, no human interest side of it at all. Now I'll have to carry this burden in secret for fear of being shamed and ostracized. :dubious:

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2017, 01:56:07 PM »

Because there are still kids out there that feel like Ryan O'Callighan did in the sport.  I'm guessing, even if there is only 1 kid who feels like Ryan felt, and Scott sharing his story of acceptance & feeling loved by his teammates plays a small role in that kid feeling more comfortable, then it's worth it to Scott to share his story.  As a fan, I couldn't care less how it affects the season or publicity or anything else because I'm sure this story will benefit some kid somewhere & it's worth it.  If every broadcast uses this as the lead story to every game to reach the maximum amount of kids possible, that'd be great.

https://www.outsports.com/2017/6/20/15835374/ryan-ocallaghan-gay-nfl-new-england-patriots-kansas-city-chiefs
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2017, 01:58:57 PM »
'lemy will never let you down with a terrible opinion

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire