Author Topic: The Left has won. Trump and Congress the Right's last hooray, failure.  (Read 955 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Left has taken over education and the media, and have convinced younger that every thing the left believes is the right way to be, and if you don't, you are sub-human.  Read the history of communinistic or similar countries and you find brainwashing and an elites telling people what is best for them.  Momma and dad are replaced by the teats of the state.
So the Right has power to do something.  To prove conservatism can work.  To show we can put our actions where our mouths have been.  The only long lasting thing that has been done is a conservative to the Supreme Court.  Failure.  Renocat depression.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Agreed it's been a huge failure so far

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
Yes, what renocat says is true, Donald has been great but the pub congress has been the biggest disappointment since Bush 2000
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
What this government needs is a few hundred more Donalds
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
Agreed

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It was a mistake to start with healthcare. Too much disagreement amongst Republicans there. Meanwhile, there's been more and more opportunity for people to get sick of Trump's crap, further dividing Republicans on other issues.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
I disagree, you never get healthcare if you give the recalcitrants what they want first.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
I disagree, you never get healthcare if you give the recalcitrants what they want first.

repeal wont happen because

a) constituents like it

b) over 7 years of talking about repeal there is still no functional alternative

c) Obamacare is fundamentally a conservative platform so only the real tea party extremists want it gone

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
The left hasn't won crap, my generation has largely just recognized conservatives as the reactionary, anti-intellectual, anti-democracy, freedom-hating dumbasses they are.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
The left hasn't won crap, my generation has largely just recognized conservatives as the reactionary, anti-intellectual, anti-democracy, freedom-hating dumbasses they are.

That's how I view it. I don't think conservatism is necessary dead, or that the "left" is the only way forward, but the described above is how at a base line level I look at conservatives today in general.

A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
The right will eventually drop their loser social views and become viable again
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I would love to vehemently offer counter arguments, but in some ways I would be just flapping my gums.  I suspect that many people whose first vote was for Obama feel this way.   Republicans have been hollering, cussing and raising hell for the last 8 years.   We got everybody all frothed up, and got the presidency, Congress and statehouses.  We aren't doing squawt.  We are coming off as loud empty headed blowhards that cannot do anything.   Iggits in Congress, hello.  People want you to address problems.  Trumphole, pull your head out, kill your tweeties, and lead - damnlingle you won.