Author Topic: Corey Sutton  (Read 49893 times)

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Corey Sutton
« Reply #175 on: June 02, 2017, 02:32:55 PM »
Jay Bilas, trying his best to stay relevant...SAD!!!

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 02, 2017, 02:52:09 PM »
What a rough ridin' moron, both bill and corey.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 02, 2017, 02:53:48 PM »
Can't wait until next year when we do the same thing all over again!

Offline Jackstack99EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 02, 2017, 02:56:27 PM »
Silver lining: maybe this whole charade means taylor wont be a pussy when it comes to letting bill hire a new coach cuz hes a dumbass.

Offline 114Hickory

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 02, 2017, 04:17:12 PM »
There's not a person posting in this thread who didn't know how this would eventually be "resolved."

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: June 02, 2017, 04:43:45 PM »
Bleacher Report has now picked up the story.... gonna end up being a PR nightmare.

for about a day

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline CrushNasty

• Katpak'r
  • Future Shooter Jones W.C.
    • View Profile
Corey Sutton
« Reply #181 on: June 02, 2017, 10:14:52 PM »
Former players going in on Chris Harper's Facebook post(s). Can't seem to link it (from mobile at least)...

Bryce Brown, Gabe Crews, Attrail Snipes, Robert Rose, Shaun Simon, Gary Chandler, Chaq Reed, Arrison Davis, Ralph Guidry, Allen Chapman, Daniel Sams... :(

Obviously most of those names didn't have the best go-rounds during their times at K-State but it sucks to see. I'm sure every program has their ex-players that has had bad experiences, as well. These guys clearly did not like the behind the scenes stuff they had to deal with under Snyder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 02, 2017, 11:08:55 PM »
Players hate coaches.  Especially players whose careers didn't go as they envisioned.  Not unique to K-State or LHC Bill Snyder or college football.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 02, 2017, 11:26:50 PM »
It's easy to find the negatives when you don't shine. If any of those players were a success in the NFL, they wouldn't say any of that.

Tucking my shirt in 

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 03, 2017, 03:42:30 AM »
Former players going in on Chris Harper's Facebook post(s). Can't seem to link it (from mobile at least)...

Bryce Brown, Gabe Crews, Attrail Snipes, Robert Rose, Shaun Simon, Gary Chandler, Chaq Reed, Arrison Davis, Ralph Guidry, Allen Chapman, Daniel Sams... :(

Obviously most of those names didn't have the best go-rounds during their times at K-State but it sucks to see. I'm sure every program has their ex-players that has had bad experiences, as well. These guys clearly did not like the behind the scenes stuff they had to deal with under Snyder.

Damn, reading those comments is fascinating. So many names I had forgotten about. Brian Butler even makes an appearance. Bryce Brown was not a fan of squats. A lot of stuff about Snyder being reluctant to share film with scouts which seems weird to me.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 03, 2017, 08:31:43 AM »
Olds make weird decisions, look at the potus

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 03, 2017, 10:32:40 AM »
Is there a P5 AD in this country more obsessed with a college kid smoking some weed?  Our olds are rough ridin' obsessed with it.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 03, 2017, 10:35:15 AM »
Sutton is a moron.

Yessa masta, he'a betta know his place betta

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 03, 2017, 10:45:02 AM »
Players hate coaches.  Especially players whose careers didn't go as they envisioned.  Not unique to K-State or LHC Bill Snyder or college football.

So you didn't read the comments. If what Attrail Snipes said is true I wouldn't trust my kid with Snyder. I guess anyone paying attention knows the history of Snyder screwing over players after they have exhausted their usefulness to him.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 03, 2017, 10:56:07 AM »
Well he also has a staff made up of former players so not always

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 03, 2017, 11:20:39 AM »
Well he also has a staff made up of former players so not always

Still useful to him

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 03, 2017, 11:34:59 AM »
If it's that bad, and the players want to prevent other kids from going through the same, write an article for a paper. Detail how awful it was and why to avoid LHC Bill Snyder.

Pissing and moaning on Facebook is pretty lol. I didn't even know who any of those guys were aside from Harper and Brown.

If these athletes think Bill is a slavemaster (this hyperbole doesn't get called out enough) they should do something about it. Media sure did wonders for Sutton in this instance.

I'm sure Bill is an bad person. I'm sure he doesn't relate to the black athletes from black communities well. Where they got the idea that he would is beyond me. Where they thought he wasn't an bad person is beyond me.

The only pseudo knowledge I have is one of my high school classmates walked on. He started on the kick off teams as a freshman. Earned a scholarship for his sophomore year. Quit before his Junior year because Snyder was a prick he said.

If you don't like something, do something. Pissing and moaning and gloating about having balls on fb is a joke.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 03, 2017, 11:47:45 AM »
If it's that bad, and the players want to prevent other kids from going through the same, write an article for a paper. Detail how awful it was and why to avoid LHC Bill Snyder.

Pissing and moaning on Facebook is pretty lol. I didn't even know who any of those guys were aside from Harper and Brown.

If these athletes think Bill is a slavemaster (this hyperbole doesn't get called out enough) they should do something about it. Media sure did wonders for Sutton in this instance.

I'm sure Bill is an bad person. I'm sure he doesn't relate to the black athletes from black communities well. Where they got the idea that he would is beyond me. Where they thought he wasn't an bad person is beyond me.

The only pseudo knowledge I have is one of my high school classmates walked on. He started on the kick off teams as a freshman. Earned a scholarship for his sophomore year. Quit before his Junior year because Snyder was a prick he said.

If you don't like something, do something. Pissing and moaning and gloating about having balls on fb is a joke.

dude you can't just "write an article for a paper" blasting a revered public figure such as Snyder. I mean, Jordy Nelson could probably get away with it but no other former KSU player would be taken seriously.

It's a complicated situation for the players with a lot of risk speaking out, but they are in no way in the wrong and expecting them to know Snyder was an bad person who can't relate to them is total bullshit.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 03, 2017, 12:05:12 PM »
How did Sutton get articles written for him?

It was a great time to ride that wave and contact the media to add to the story.

Who do you want to to take them seriously? Fans? Who gives a eff? I think the target should be recruits. Get that crap circulating if it's a regular plantation at BSFS.

What do they owe KSU or Bill? Not a damn thing. As their careers are over, what is the risk?

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 03, 2017, 12:05:43 PM »

dude you can't just "write an article for a paper" blasting a revered public figure such as Snyder. I mean, Jordy Nelson could probably get away with it but no other former KSU player would be taken seriously.

It's a complicated situation for the players with a lot of risk speaking out, but they are in no way in the wrong and expecting them to know Snyder was an bad person who can't relate to them is total bullshit.

no kidding, mich. "oh, yes, shaun robinson? would you like to publish an article in our highly esteemed and well-circulated venue wherein you blast your former head coach and current hof'er, lhc LHC Bill Snyder? no problem. just let us know when you would like it pub'd."

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: June 03, 2017, 12:07:55 PM »
It's okay when the romantic notions about K-State football and Coach Snyder get knocked down a little bit. This happens when humans are involved.

I still love K-State football.

And boy, Frank loves him some LHC Bill Snyder.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 03, 2017, 12:09:59 PM »
It's just a lot of vague comments on Facebook and talking about how they could say so much and the fans wouldn't believe....

For the record, I'm sure it is strict as hell, ridiculous, demanding, and at times downright awful to play for Bill. I will not ever dispute that.

I just think they should try to do something about it.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 03, 2017, 12:11:49 PM »
You're right guys. Bitching on Facebook about grave injustices you suffered is the right course of action. We have a whole thread dedicated to such things. Thanks for the fodder, ex Cats.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 03, 2017, 12:12:01 PM »
Carry on, gents.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 03, 2017, 12:20:39 PM »
It's just a lot of vague comments on Facebook and talking about how they could say so much and the fans wouldn't believe....

For the record, I'm sure it is strict as hell, ridiculous, demanding, and at times downright awful to play for Bill. I will not ever dispute that.

I just think they should try to do something about it.

There is nothing to do. The ones that didn't like it enough and had options left. I've heard plenty myself and I think it's just part of the inner workings of all college football programs. For many and I'd even say most playing high level college football has tons of benefits, but there are going to be guys that don't fit. I think the coaches for the most part are about developing guys as people, but ultimately they have to win and compete; some players are going to get lost in the shuffle in that process. Also, many of those guys have great memories of competing with teammates and most have great relationships with their position coaches and coordinators.