Author Topic: Kids  (Read 273120 times)

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
Re: Kids
« Reply #1250 on: December 02, 2015, 09:35:39 AM »
Sometimes also you don't want to have kids but then you have them and then you're like holy crap this is awesome younger me was a stupid selfish fuckface.

Yes, absolutely. But sometimes you* don't want to have kids and then you do have kids and you turn out to be a shitty parent because you didn't really want kids.

*you , as in people in general, not you personally.

Strangely enough I've seen more cases where those who wanted to have kids turned out to be shitty parents vs. those who didn't want to have kids turn out to be shitty parents.

Oh yeah, I'm not saying not wanting kids is the only source for becoming a shitty parent. There are all sorts of reasons that people are shitty parents.

And sadly, alot of shitty parents don't even know they're shitty parents.   They think they are great parents, while the rest of us know how shitty they are.

ikr.  sometimes it's really hard not to open your mouth and say wtf are you thinking?
@lopakman

The Big Train

« Reply #1251 on: December 02, 2015, 11:06:42 AM »
It's cute how everyone thinks they are a good parent

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: December 02, 2015, 11:23:31 AM »
It's cute how everyone thinks they are a good parent

I'll fully admit i'm a middle of the road parent, with swings between the good and the shitty side.  Sometimes I have to ask myself, did I really just say/do that?

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: December 02, 2015, 12:31:01 PM »
I believe I'm a very good parent.  I know I'm not a perfect parent.  Just like everything else, always try to get better and learn from mistakes
@lopakman

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: December 02, 2015, 12:57:16 PM »
Guys, sometimes baby emo will be walking around, and then he'll just pause, 1000 yard stare, and face turn red.  Of course he's pooping.  But, then after he's done, he gets a little body shiver.  Cracks me up every time.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: December 02, 2015, 01:17:20 PM »
Your kid just walks around and shits himself?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: December 02, 2015, 01:18:18 PM »
Emo, what do you do after he shits himself? Just walk away and pretend you didn't notice so that the mom will have to change him? Or do you immediately go change his diaper?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: December 02, 2015, 01:18:43 PM »
Kids are so disgusting

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: December 02, 2015, 01:19:28 PM »
Your kid just walks around and shits himself?

no different then you did as a toddler
@lopakman

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: December 02, 2015, 01:21:24 PM »
I'm not so sure about that

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: December 02, 2015, 01:22:45 PM »
I'm not so sure about that

I'm positive of it.  Your parents probably just sat and laughed at you for doing it too.
@lopakman

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: December 02, 2015, 01:23:12 PM »
i can guarantee you that baby rick daris never did that.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: December 02, 2015, 01:25:32 PM »
Secret door number three, alert mom and she usually takes care of it.  Most of the time it's a team effort, tho.  Very very rarely do I try it solo.  And never do I pretend it never happened. 

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: December 02, 2015, 01:26:07 PM »
I read an article once that diapers make it so kids understand toilet pooping way later in life. Cultures that don't let their kids run around wearing their own excrement have like 6 month olds that will indicate when they need to use the bathroom.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: December 02, 2015, 01:28:14 PM »
I read an article once that diapers make it so kids understand toilet pooping way later in life. Cultures that don't let their kids run around wearing their own excrement have like 6 month olds that will indicate when they need to use the bathroom.

that makes sense.  baby dogs figure it out pretty quick.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: December 02, 2015, 01:28:23 PM »
Secret door number three, alert mom and she usually takes care of it.  Most of the time it's a team effort, tho.  Very very rarely do I try it solo.  And never do I pretend it never happened.

how is something as simple as changing a diaper a team effort?  I mean I get that it is for like the first week after you bring your baby home from the hospital, but after that it's pretty rough ridin' easy. 

note: I don't miss changing diapers but I miss my kids being young enough that I had to change their diapers   :frown:
@lopakman

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: December 02, 2015, 01:29:36 PM »
Then again, my mom went to a village in China where all the toddlers had a hole cut in the back of their pants and the kids would just poop in the street gutter

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: December 02, 2015, 01:30:29 PM »

I need to know the cultures with indoor plumbing that don't diaper their kids

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: December 02, 2015, 01:32:13 PM »
If the kids aren't wearing diapers then what happens when the kid shits and he hasn't yet learned to "indicate"? He just shits on the sofa, stroller, or wherever he is laying?

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: December 02, 2015, 01:33:17 PM »
If the kids aren't wearing diapers then what happens when the kid shits and he hasn't yet learned to "indicate"? He just shits on the sofa, stroller, or wherever he is laying?

Yes. I think a couple of years of changing diapers would be better than 6 months of that.

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: December 02, 2015, 01:34:20 PM »

the worst is in when they do it in the bathtub   :angry:
@lopakman

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: December 02, 2015, 01:35:02 PM »

Emo, what do you do after he shits himself? Just walk away and pretend you didn't notice so that the mom gets to change him? Or do you immediately go change his diaper?
fyp

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: December 02, 2015, 01:35:39 PM »

how is something as simple as changing a diaper a team effort?  I mean I get that it is for like the first week after you bring your baby home from the hospital, but after that it's pretty rough ridin' easy. 

note: I don't miss changing diapers but I miss my kids being young enough that I had to change their diapers   :frown:

Sometimes he wants to get all squirmy and pissed off, so I distract.  Also, since I was the one that alerted her to the poop presence, I feel obligated to "help," regardless if I'm actually helping.  It was much easier when he was younger and I did that myself no problem.  I don't like his poop now because my god child what did you eat?!  :sdeek:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: December 02, 2015, 01:36:19 PM »
I don't remember. Mostly just remember a lady talking about how she holds her kid over the toilet when the baby indicated it had to poop. Maybe it was some newage/hipstery thing

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: December 02, 2015, 01:36:30 PM »
Kids sound gross.