Author Topic: Bros Icing Bros  (Read 60726 times)

Re: Bros Icing Bros
« Reply #300 on: June 01, 2010, 05:37:37 PM »
Its funny that this thread is here!  Just this last weekend I got completely pixelated at my favorite bar by some Icers.  I was one cold sweet tonic down my throat after another.  Blacked out an ended up a friends place with my legs shaved.  The headache was terrible, but my camera said I had fun!  I carry an ice in my messenger bad all the time now.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 01, 2010, 07:56:48 PM »
B. S.  Six packs are like $8.59 and I've bought three of those this week alone.

That's almost, but not quite, $26  :eek:

I am poor!    :cry:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

« Reply #302 on: June 01, 2010, 07:58:38 PM »
B. S.  Six packs are like $8.59 and I've bought three of those this week alone.

That's almost, but not quite, $26  :eek:

I am poor!    :cry:
If you play your cards right you actually break even though.  You get enough free Ices as you give.  At least I do!  I never Ice-block.  I just take em (they're not that bad, just sweet).

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 02, 2010, 03:53:49 PM »
I would have to say that an ice in the shower, depending on how many people live there is a random ice.  What if a guest came into the bathroom that the Ice was not intended for and had seen the ice are they then iced?  Also what if I loan my car to a friend to go some where and they open the glove box to the car and find my ice block ice?  Are they iced and have to drink?  Or what if I ment for that Ice in the glove box to be an Icing to them but they think it is just my extra ice block ice?  Wow lots of questions I need answered.

Hey man, in an Ice War there's always gonna be some collateral damage.  When someone steps on a landmine, that landmine goes boom without checking to see who stepped on it.

FWIW, I received a !Mango! Ice from my uncle over the weekend (seemed weird that he would know about icing, but whatever.)   I've seen some of you dogging that flavor pretty hard, but I gotta say it was quite delicious.  I also have to point out he was a dumbass and put in a cooler so it was nice and cold instead of piping hot, that probably makes a huge difference of how that stuff tastes.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 03, 2010, 01:54:27 PM »

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 03, 2010, 01:59:24 PM »
Link this thread there cns

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 03, 2010, 02:32:36 PM »
Done

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 03, 2010, 04:49:31 PM »
Got iced by a damn bartender yesterday afternoon.  I questioned the legitimacy of such an icing, (due to her having like a million blocks within arms length) but ended up just taking a knee and jugging it's icy, lemony, goodness.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 03, 2010, 09:21:12 PM »
Was she hot?

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 03, 2010, 10:36:41 PM »
Was she hot?

Nope.  Probably like a 5.

Offline billyheisman

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • I wanna be your Phog
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 03, 2010, 10:38:33 PM »
Was she hot?

Nope.  Probably like a 5.

That's easy money, brah.  Should have hit that like no tomorrow. 

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 04, 2010, 02:21:15 PM »

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 04, 2010, 04:03:17 PM »
I would like some clarification on an ice.
Scenario
Friend finds ice that has rolled under my futon then ices me with it.

I argue that since it was my ice in my house he iced himself by finding it. He argues that since I had not intended to ice someone with it(true I had forgotten it was there) then it was a nuetral ice.

I took it like a bro but would like some opinions on the legality of said ice.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 04, 2010, 04:18:20 PM »
Scenario

I argue that since it was my ice in my house he iced himself by finding it. He argues that since I had not intended to ice someone with it(true I had forgotten it was there) then it was a nuetral ice.

i would say that you got iced fair and square.  I would even think that it should be allowable to find someone's block and icethem with it.  leave it unattended and all bets should be off.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 04, 2010, 04:38:09 PM »
Scenario

The question we should be asking is whether or not the ice is still yours since you forgot about it. I say since you had forgotten about it, you gave up possession and then your friend found it and became the sole owner of the ice (see finders keepers).

and so...
You got iced, bro.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: June 04, 2010, 04:41:23 PM »
yeah, you are iced bro.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 04, 2010, 05:45:35 PM »
Scenario

The question we should be asking is whether or not the ice is still yours since you forgot about it. I say since you had forgotten about it, you gave up possession and then your friend found it and became the sole owner of the ice (see finders keepers).

and so...
You got iced, bro.

Here comes the M Knight Shamalon twist though.

That Ice that was under the futon? It was there from last weekend I slipped it underneath the same friends pillow as he was crashing on my futon. He found the ice in the morning and threw it under the futon then left before I woke up and could  shame him into taking it.

BOOM

Now what is the call?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 04, 2010, 05:59:27 PM »
i think it's a bs ice.  if a supposed "bro" tried to ice me with my own ice i'd break the ice across his forehead and tell him to GTFO.  complete bs ice.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 04, 2010, 07:56:14 PM »
Scenario

and so...
You got iced, bro.

That Ice that was under the futon? It was there from last weekend I slipped it underneath the same friends pillow as he was crashing on my futon. He found the ice in the morning and threw it under the futon then left before I woke up and could  shame him into taking it.

BOOM

Now what is the call?

Sounds like your friend is a giant pussy and you should shame/ harass him into submission, if he was a real bro he would have taken the ice like a bro and left it empty sitting by your couch
I'm purple down

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 04, 2010, 08:46:45 PM »
I think the real question we should be asking is:  why are you friends with this phag?  The second I realized he had shirked is ice responsibilty, I would have driven straight to his place and kicked the crap out of any and all pets he has.  Then I would take a big, fat crap on his futon  to repay him in kind.

Offline Pexikan

• Combo-Fan
  • Junkyard Gato
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 04, 2010, 09:59:56 PM »
I got a question.  If someone's bro plants ices for ice-blocks in really dumb locations that are easy to find, can another bro steal said ice and use it against the bro who hid it?  Is this considered theft of personal property? Or does the bro who finds it take a knee and drink it, kinda like stepping on an ice land mine, or an "accidental" ice, if you will.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 04, 2010, 10:24:19 PM »
I got a question.  If someone's bro plants ices for ice-blocks in really dumb locations that are easy to find, can another bro steal said ice and use it against the bro who hid it?  Is this considered theft of personal property? Or does the bro who finds it take a knee and drink it, kinda like stepping on an ice land mine, or an "accidental" ice, if you will.

Scenario

and so...
You got iced, bro.

BOOM

Now what is the call?

have some rough ridin' morals man   :rolleyes:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 05, 2010, 01:14:24 AM »
Sounds like your bro is a rough ridin' idiot. Ice-blocks should be carried on a person at all times if they're going to be serious about this.  :rolleyes:

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 05, 2010, 08:39:06 AM »
bro dropped off his dog for me to watch this weekend. was super early so he just left the dog and dog supplies in my yard. wake up and go to feed the pups and BOOM, i've been iced at 8:00 a.m. definitely the earliest ice i have received.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 06, 2010, 12:55:38 PM »
Sounds like your bro is a rough ridin' idiot. Ice-blocks should be carried on a person at all times if they're going to be serious about this.  :rolleyes:

Carrying them on you at all times is stupid at the elite level.  A)Its a pain in the ass and B)not having it on you lulls them into a false sense of security so they go for the icing