Author Topic: Bros Icing Bros  (Read 59422 times)

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
Re: Bros Icing Bros
« Reply #325 on: June 06, 2010, 05:09:33 PM »
I got a question.  If someone's bro plants ices for ice-blocks in really dumb locations that are easy to find, can another bro steal said ice and use it against the bro who hid it?  Is this considered theft of personal property? Or does the bro who finds it take a knee and drink it, kinda like stepping on an ice land mine, or an "accidental" ice, if you will.
Sounds like your bro is a fracking idiot. Ice-blocks should be carried on a person at all times if they're going to be serious about this.  :rolleyes:

Carrying them on you at all times is stupid at the elite level.  A)Its a pain in the ass and B)not having it on you lulls them into a false sense of security so they go for the icing
LOL, you should probably leave icing to the grown-ups, ChiCat.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 06, 2010, 06:53:48 PM »
I got a question.  If someone's bro plants ices for ice-blocks in really dumb locations that are easy to find, can another bro steal said ice and use it against the bro who hid it?  Is this considered theft of personal property? Or does the bro who finds it take a knee and drink it, kinda like stepping on an ice land mine, or an "accidental" ice, if you will.
Sounds like your bro is a fracking idiot. Ice-blocks should be carried on a person at all times if they're going to be serious about this.  :rolleyes:

Carrying them on you at all times is stupid at the elite level.  A)Its a pain in the ass and B)not having it on you lulls them into a false sense of security so they go for the icing
i love being such and elite blocker that bros just assuming i'm carrying and don't even try to ice me so i don't have to carry a block if i don't feel like it.  i'm so elite it's incred  :cool:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 06, 2010, 07:05:12 PM »
I got a question.  If someone's bro plants ices for ice-blocks in really dumb locations that are easy to find, can another bro steal said ice and use it against the bro who hid it?  Is this considered theft of personal property? Or does the bro who finds it take a knee and drink it, kinda like stepping on an ice land mine, or an "accidental" ice, if you will.
Sounds like your bro is a fracking idiot. Ice-blocks should be carried on a person at all times if they're going to be serious about this.  :rolleyes:

Carrying them on you at all times is stupid at the elite level.  A)Its a pain in the ass and B)not having it on you lulls them into a false sense of security so they go for the icing
i love being such and elite blocker that bros just assuming i'm carrying and don't even try to ice me so i don't have to carry a block if i don't feel like it.  i'm so elite it's incred  :cool:

Ever since I saran-wrapped my leg, if I'm wearing pants, I'm safe

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 06, 2010, 07:14:25 PM »

LOL, you should probably leave icing to the grown-ups, ChiCat.

Fine, when you're naked, about to get down with your lady and she Ices you because she can't see one on you.  You take that ice and think of me (not in a sexual way though).  Then, remember that next time, you should prob plant at least one by your bed so you could've blocked her

Offline get_HIT

• Combo-Fan
  • "I just love the Jayhawk...It should be killed."
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 07, 2010, 07:44:32 AM »
was completly hullabaloo faced over the weekend in Hays for a wedding, and happen to be at Toby Jug's on Friday night and totally bro-iced 2 random dudes.  The first one had no clue what was going on and immediatly left the bar, the second thought it was the coolest thing to ever happen to him.  nonetheless, made for some cheap entertainment for my drunkenself.   :drink:
"He was in the group of about four or five troll K-State fans who were celebrating like they had just won a national title." -BMW on get_HIT

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: June 07, 2010, 07:56:12 AM »
was completly hullabaloo faced over the weekend in Hays for a wedding, and happen to be at Toby Jug's on Friday night and totally bro-iced 2 random dudes.  The first one had no clue what was going on and immediatly left the bar, the second thought it was the coolest thing to ever happen to him.  nonetheless, made for some cheap entertainment for my drunkenself.   :drink:

Those sound like awkward icings

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 07, 2010, 08:20:18 AM »
I think bros icing random strangers is a different game. 

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 07, 2010, 09:43:23 AM »
Yea, I would feel like I was being hit on if some random dude offered me an Ice in a bar. :kugayfight:

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 07, 2010, 10:36:01 AM »

I'm suprised you didn't get the crap beat out of you at Toby Jugs, not really the crowd for this game. Also surprised they even had ice...

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 07, 2010, 10:37:29 AM »
Is the place just full of smelly losers or what?

Offline get_HIT

• Combo-Fan
  • "I just love the Jayhawk...It should be killed."
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 07, 2010, 10:47:36 AM »
hahaha!  i was with a huge wedding party full of hays locals, so i was alright.  It's not too bad of a place, i feel weird saying that it's smoky since i was used to it in the ville for a while.  i'm pretty sure after iceing the 2 random dudes and my buddies i damn near emptied their stock of ice.
"He was in the group of about four or five troll K-State fans who were celebrating like they had just won a national title." -BMW on get_HIT

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 07, 2010, 12:49:23 PM »
When you start to laugh at your friend, some times you get too distracted to notice that the waitress also has one for you.  One of these bros learned that lesson the hard way.

DOUBLE ICE!

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 08, 2010, 02:02:42 PM »
Is the place just full of smelly losers or what?

Not a bad place, but more of a "Good 'ol Country Boy" hang out.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 09, 2010, 12:00:46 AM »
Zubaz pants ICE?

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 11, 2010, 11:14:49 AM »
Considering doing some icing tomorrow.  Never iced before. After listening to the podcast... can I ice before being "jumped in?"
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 11, 2010, 11:42:30 AM »
Considering doing some icing tomorrow.  Never iced before. After listening to the podcast... can I ice before being "jumped in?"

love this idea.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 11, 2010, 11:52:13 AM »

love this idea.

Where can I go to get jumped in????
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 11, 2010, 11:55:28 AM »

love this idea.

Where can I go to get jumped in????

you're trying to hard.  just let it happen.  it will be much more joyous.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 11, 2010, 11:59:12 AM »
Anyone created an "Ice me Bro!" t-shirt yet?

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 11, 2010, 02:31:11 PM »
I'd rather have a "Don't ice me bro!" shirt.  But, the "Ice me Bro" shirt could prove to be very popular with the gheys, so that market should be addressed as well. 

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: June 11, 2010, 08:21:17 PM »

Offline Dr.Spaceman

• Fan
  • scintillating scotoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 11, 2010, 08:22:01 PM »
KK/Chingon/Chi: just listened to the podcast and it was great.  However I must disagree with you or at least partially disagree with you on your opinion about icing and ice blocking.  First off I am not totally on board with the idea that you can keep one-upping eachother until all ices are exhausted.  I prefer to keep it as either bro gets iced or bro's ice gets blocked.  However, if you do go along with the one-upping rule I think that only one ice should be consumed per ice/ice block because at a certain point people would lose interest at some dude taking an hour to drink 7 ices on one knee.  I also think the argument that the simple one-for-one icing will reduce creativity or ingenuity is invalid.  You just have to be more creative with the times and ways you ice people.  On another note, this has probably been decided but if you block someone do they drink your ice, their ice, or both?

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 11, 2010, 08:29:40 PM »
They drink both

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 11, 2010, 08:31:36 PM »
I agree that after an ice is blocked that is the end of it.  You can't block a block.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 11, 2010, 08:34:25 PM »
KK/Chingon/Chi: just listened to the podcast and it was great.  However I must disagree with you or at least partially disagree with you on your opinion about icing and ice blocking.  First off I am not totally on board with the idea that you can keep one-upping eachother until all ices are exhausted.  I prefer to keep it as either bro gets iced or bro's ice gets blocked.  However, if you do go along with the one-upping rule I think that only one ice should be consumed per ice/ice block because at a certain point people would lose interest at some dude taking an hour to drink 7 ices on one knee.  I also think the argument that the simple one-for-one icing will reduce creativity or ingenuity is invalid.  You just have to be more creative with the times and ways you ice people.  On another note, this has probably been decided but if you block someone do they drink your ice, their ice, or both?
Appreciate the input, doctor.  There was much debate about each of those facts.  I am on your side.  

BTW, I have $5 for the first person with picture evidence of them attempting to Ice Fitz.  $20 for a pic of him on his knee taking the ice.