Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 757191 times)

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #10575 on: October 11, 2019, 07:05:04 AM »
Doesn't seem to be Democrats alone are speaking out on that move but you've got a big Friday in front of you so keep rolling bud.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10576 on: October 11, 2019, 07:55:02 AM »
Doesn't seem to be Democrats alone are speaking out on that move but you've got a big Friday in front of you so keep rolling bud.

Yes there were a few cold war relic pubs as well.

Oh gosh, the U.S. flew a 707 around Ukraine "spying" on the Russians, doesn't everyone feel better now?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10577 on: October 12, 2019, 01:05:18 PM »
Another 200 plus Javelin missiles to the Ukraine, but Trump never “betrays” Putin.  While President Stand Down wouldn’t sell the Ukraine any lethal aid.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10578 on: October 12, 2019, 01:52:29 PM »
Asset

https://twitter.com/brianklaas/status/1183081245489676288

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10579 on: October 14, 2019, 08:38:08 PM »
Because of the U.S. support for what is by any measure terrorists back in 2012 and beyond.   Russia started bombing in Syria almost exactly 4 years ago this month and escalated its military presence in the coming months and years.    The most distant direct deployment of Russian military assets from the "homeland" in decades, maybe ever.     

This idiocy that says that Trump is "gifting" something to Putin and Russia is absolute insanity.   

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #10580 on: October 14, 2019, 09:14:40 PM »
Weird, Dax covering for Trump.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #10581 on: October 15, 2019, 12:41:01 AM »
Weird, Dax covering for Trump.
He's really good at typing a lot of words without actually saying anything.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10582 on: October 15, 2019, 08:46:41 AM »
Only the dumbest of the dumb get confused by this, but sadly Team LibBot aka the useful idiots will always cover for regime change and war as long as a Democrat is President.

Sad . . .

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10583 on: October 15, 2019, 09:10:57 AM »
reads like a trump tweet

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10584 on: October 15, 2019, 09:15:26 AM »
reads like a trump tweet

Same sources. Same sort of brain.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10585 on: October 15, 2019, 09:23:54 AM »
We want American's to die in Syria (LibBot-NeoCons)

America should always be involved in regime change and centuries long conflict as long as a Democrat is president and/or we think it makes OrangeMan Bad look poorly (LibBot-NeoCons)

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10586 on: October 15, 2019, 10:10:11 AM »
Only the dumbest of the dumb get confused by this, but sadly Team LibBot aka the useful idiots will always cover for regime change and war as long as a Democrat is President.

Sad . . .
You rage out so hard you can't even type complete sentences.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10587 on: October 15, 2019, 10:14:03 AM »

Sad . . .
You rage out so hard you can't even type complete sentences.

The only rage I see is from LibBot-NeoCon Nation who wants to see the United States involved in yet another war.

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10588 on: October 15, 2019, 10:34:29 AM »
Well of course you don't see your own rage...you have a remarkable lack of self-awareness.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10589 on: October 15, 2019, 10:38:16 AM »
Well of course you don't see your own rage...you have a remarkable lack of self-awareness.

The only remarkable lack of self awareness is from LibBot Nation who doesn't get that you are now fully assimilated into every institution in this country that the rank and file useful idiot LibBots use to despise.   Now literally mad that the United States isn't involved in a full blown shooting war with Turkey, and never recognizing that it was a LibDerp President and some ridiculous (I'd say nefarious) agenda that got us (and the Russians) involved to begin with . . . this is one example.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #10590 on: October 15, 2019, 10:39:00 AM »
8 Americans died in Syria in support of the Kurdish forces fighting ISIS. That's not nothing, but that's not nearly the amount that have died in Afghanistan or Iraq.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10591 on: October 15, 2019, 10:43:35 AM »
8 Americans died in Syria in support of the Kurdish forces fighting ISIS. That's not nothing, but that's not nearly the amount that have died in Afghanistan or Iraq.

I'm talking on a go forward basis.

Now, please explain why there are 3 million Syrian refugees in Turkey and why an estimated 500K Syrians are dead.

You should just reference all the Post Obama hand-wringing about how the Obama administration "mis-understood" Arab Spring.   

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10592 on: October 15, 2019, 10:45:09 AM »

The only remarkable lack of self awareness is from LibBot Nation who doesn't get that you are now fully assimilated into every institution in this country that the rank and file useful idiot LibBots use to despise.   Now literally mad that the United States isn't involved in a full blown shooting war with Turkey, and never recognizing that it was a LibDerp President and some ridiculous (I'd say nefarious) agenda that got us (and the Russians) involved to begin with . . . this is one example.
Dax, what changed within the last couple of weeks in Syria/Turkey? Nobody was clamoring for war or suggesting we were on the brink of it with Turkey until very recently. Fill me in.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10593 on: October 15, 2019, 10:59:40 AM »
I know in LibBot Nation the past doesn't matter but the PKK and derivatives thereof have been considered terrorists in Turkey for decades, and  factions of the Kurds still have sights on carving off part of Turkey as their own.    We have some sort of idyllic picture of the Kurds, but the simple facts are that there are entities within the Kurds that saw the U.S. a means to an end, and that's an end that no sovereign NATO country was going to allow to happen.   Why do you want the United States siting in the middle of this inevitable conflict?

What's just comical now is that we've got LibBot Nation media running around telling us how Trump is making the Middle East more dangerous.   The same people who remained either silent or complicit as the previous administration was overthrowing Libya, trying to install the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, likely supporting the coup attempt in Turkey and trying to overthrow Assad.   It's  :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10594 on: October 15, 2019, 11:21:59 AM »
why retreat this week though?

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10595 on: October 15, 2019, 11:32:10 AM »
i mean i know you really want to lay all of this at the feet of Obama but I fail to see how supporting the overthrow of a Baathist dictator be a departure from US policy

in fact just reinforces the fact that Obama was a pub

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10596 on: October 15, 2019, 11:48:16 AM »
i mean i know you really want to lay all of this at the feet of Obama but I fail to see how supporting the overthrow of a Baathist dictator be a departure from US policy

So because you think Obama was a pub then that absolves him from the idiocy of U.S. policy in Syria?

One of the differences of course and we've discussed this, is Obama's propensity to just want to go in and blow stuff up either directly (Libya) or indirectly (Syria) and then not want to stick around to pick up the pieces.   Just admit that Obama had sites of breaking up Syria after the next round of bloodshed was over post Assad.   Who knows what kind of bad guys that would have yielded.   Obama didn't think Russia would intervene directly, or that Iran would intervene directly (or did he?).

Offline KSURFC8

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10597 on: October 15, 2019, 12:35:18 PM »

Overthrowing the Asad/Baathist regime in SYR is not really the issue or the primary criticism of former Pres Obama. Changing the mission after you've both approved the plan and deployed the force is. We tasked the U.S. military (and the CIA prior to that) with creating an anti-Asad force. We then changed the endgame to not overthrowing the regime but "defeating" ISIL and subsequently ISIS. Nobody asked, after we'd created the SDF to do that, what happens after? We knew no one, Turkey, Syria, Iraq or Iran, would allow the Kurds to become more independent that they already were. We also knew that Turkey, as they had in the past, would react militarily and physically to any real or perceived movement by the Kurds (aka to them at least, the PKK) that threatened Turkish security.

IMO, we need to tell both Turkey and Iraq that they now "own" the ISIS problem if it resurrects itself. Turkey decided to stir things up in Syria and Iraq can't seem to get beyond internal strife between Shia and Sunni and focus on what actually threatens their country. The Kurds do not threaten our national security and never will and while ISIS 2.0 may, it should now become and Arab problem to solve. Similar to what Saudi Arabia and the Emirates did once they decided that the Houthis in Yemen threatened them and the region.

We can and should support them with arms, equipment, INTEL and other support but they need to do away with this problem themselves. If not, maybe we need to negotiate with whoever wins, before they win, so that our actual national interests (and the rest of the world's) are protected. You may not like him or believe it IMO, Pres Trump sees things similarly.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." – Winston Churchill/George Orwell

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10598 on: October 15, 2019, 12:44:56 PM »
Turkey also thought the Armenians were terrorists

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10599 on: October 15, 2019, 01:14:03 PM »
I know in LibBot Nation the past doesn't matter but the PKK and derivatives thereof have been considered terrorists in Turkey for decades, and  factions of the Kurds still have sights on carving off part of Turkey as their own.    We have some sort of idyllic picture of the Kurds, but the simple facts are that there are entities within the Kurds that saw the U.S. a means to an end, and that's an end that no sovereign NATO country was going to allow to happen.   Why do you want the United States siting in the middle of this inevitable conflict?

What's just comical now is that we've got LibBot Nation media running around telling us how Trump is making the Middle East more dangerous.   The same people who remained either silent or complicit as the previous administration was overthrowing Libya, trying to install the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, likely supporting the coup attempt in Turkey and trying to overthrow Assad.   It's  :lol:
lol, care to answer the question I asked?