Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 764480 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #10550 on: October 01, 2019, 05:43:58 PM »
What's more hilarious is watching Trump and dax think they live in a world where someone can go make a deal with China and leave with a billion dollars.

BHR signed a $1.5 billion dollar deal with the Chinese, that's not even disputable.   The fact that LibBot Nation is clinging to the fact that Biden didn't take an equity stake in BHR until after his dad left office and thus it makes everything okay is  :lol:
In 2017, 4 years after the "infamous" 2013 meeting and after ChiCom Joe was no longer in office.

It was all created while Joe Biden was in office, and using the Biden name and access.   This isn't the least bit hard to understand for a normal person.
Normal people, at the very least, would like citations. Not everyone believes every random nut-job on the internet, Dax. (Hint: you're the random nut-job)

You can't read apparently.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #10551 on: October 01, 2019, 10:14:41 PM »
What's more hilarious is watching Trump and dax think they live in a world where someone can go make a deal with China and leave with a billion dollars.

BHR signed a $1.5 billion dollar deal with the Chinese, that's not even disputable.   The fact that LibBot Nation is clinging to the fact that Biden didn't take an equity stake in BHR until after his dad left office and thus it makes everything okay is  :lol:
In 2017, 4 years after the "infamous" 2013 meeting and after ChiCom Joe was no longer in office.

It was all created while Joe Biden was in office, and using the Biden name and access.   This isn't the least bit hard to understand for a normal person.
Normal people, at the very least, would like citations. Not everyone believes every random nut-job on the internet, Dax. (Hint: you're the random nut-job)

You can't read apparently.
lol wut?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #10552 on: October 02, 2019, 12:31:45 AM »
You can’t read. He posted tons of citations, all of which were legitimate and verifiable, but you just missed it. Because you can’t read.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10553 on: October 05, 2019, 07:46:20 AM »

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10554 on: October 07, 2019, 09:35:17 PM »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10555 on: October 07, 2019, 09:42:27 PM »
Trump's actions lately have me very concerned, this included. It certainly feels like something has changed. For me, it's quickly becoming less funny.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #10556 on: October 07, 2019, 09:51:41 PM »
Trump's actions lately have me very concerned, this included. It certainly feels like something has changed. For me, it's quickly becoming less funny.

Welcome to like three years ago, bruh.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10557 on: October 07, 2019, 09:58:23 PM »

I like conservative judges, but up until recently, none of his crap has seemed that dangerous to me. That is changing, in my mind.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10558 on: October 07, 2019, 10:03:19 PM »

I like conservative judges, but up until recently, none of his crap has seemed that dangerous to me. That is changing, in my mind.

So, like, what was it?

-Syria news today
-Ukraine last week
-Threatening a whistleblower
-Threatening people in congress with treason

Am I missing anything?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10559 on: October 07, 2019, 10:17:34 PM »

So, like, what was it?

-Syria news today
-Ukraine last week
-Threatening a whistleblower
-Threatening people in congress with treason

Am I missing anything?

I think it was abandoning the Kurds to the wolves, plus other actions that seem to benefit our enemies and harm our interests. His self-interest has mostly been benign until now (in my view). Now, he's unilaterally taking actions that have the potential to cause long-lasting damage. He has become emboldened and reckless, and I don't think he has the restraint to avoid a war if he thinks it's a Hail Mary for winning reelection.

In short, his crap never really affected my interests, but now I think he is dangerously close to rough ridin' us all over. And he has no moral compass to moderate his decisions, so as he feels more and more threatened, I expect more crazy crap.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10560 on: October 07, 2019, 11:06:55 PM »
Agreed.  More impactful actions are increasing in velocity.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10561 on: October 07, 2019, 11:07:07 PM »
27 is going to clown your ass so hard now
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10562 on: October 08, 2019, 06:04:43 AM »
Can the resident LibBots tell me when the previous administration took their case/reasoning to the American people/Congress to overthrow the Libyan government?   

Or, when the previous administration took their case/reasoning to Congress/American People for supporting the “freedom fighters” in Syria?

A move that ultimately got the Russians (and Iranians) directly involved.   

No long term implications there?   

Unilateral war is great:  As long as a Democrat is president.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #10563 on: October 08, 2019, 06:36:43 AM »
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10564 on: October 08, 2019, 06:43:59 AM »
The Russians offered to negotiate a peaceful transition of power in Syria and Obama said no. 

But idiots like The Big Dummy can only gurgle out Orange Man Bad.

400k plus dead, hundreds of thousands more refugee’d and the Russians and Iranians firmly entrenched.   Not to mention what would have happened had the “freedom fighters” won. 

A total Obama crap show, but Orange Man Bad. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10565 on: October 08, 2019, 02:16:49 PM »
The Russians offered to negotiate a peaceful transition of power in Syria and Obama said no. 

400k plus dead, hundreds of thousands more refugee’d and the Russians and Iranians firmly entrenched.   Not to mention what would have happened had the “freedom fighters” won. 

yeah, we should have let russia handle

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10566 on: October 08, 2019, 03:44:34 PM »

So by this line of thinking no current president can be criticized for anything ever.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10567 on: October 08, 2019, 03:49:14 PM »

So by this line of thinking no current president can be criticized for anything ever.

Sometimes a president will do something truly unprecedented, and then criticism is fair game. Like that time Obama wore a bike helmet when he was on vacation rather than risk brain injury like all presidents before him would have.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10568 on: October 08, 2019, 03:53:38 PM »
Obama did something so Mr Trump shall be exalted no matter his decisions. Every once in awhile throw in a "he shouldn't run again" for future cover.

Get in line dorks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10569 on: October 08, 2019, 03:57:31 PM »
Yeah, if Trump wore a bicycle helmet we wouldn't be allowed to criticize him. He'd look a lot more out of place with a bike than he would with the helmet, really.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10570 on: October 08, 2019, 04:03:36 PM »
can you imagine trump on a bicycle, holy crap. 

i think the president of the united states should be able to ride a bicycle.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10571 on: October 08, 2019, 04:11:18 PM »
he is way too old to undertake any physical activity.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10572 on: October 08, 2019, 04:16:56 PM »

I think it has more to do with him being morbidly obese than being too old.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10573 on: October 08, 2019, 04:20:30 PM »

I think it has more to do with him being morbidly obese than being too old.

That and the fact he lacks the coordination to ride a bike.  Maybe one of those adult sized tricycles?  jk, he's too much of a fat slob for those too.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10574 on: October 11, 2019, 03:14:44 AM »
Well the last few posts have been an interesting series of weirdo takes from a bunch of weirdos . . .

In other news, apparently the Diem Congressman has never heard of spy satellites, and that allowing the lessor technology capable Russians to fly their plane around our country and others, only helps them.   It's also highly likely the U.S. has high tech spy planes that can fly wherever they want.  Where do we get these cold relics still stuck in the 1960's and wanting to fly 707's around to "spy" on people who know you're coming? 

https://www.defensenews.com/air/2019/10/08/top-dems-warn-trump-against-us-pullout-of-open-skies-treaty/