Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 756479 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #10000 on: May 29, 2019, 10:04:05 AM »
I don't think I've ever heard his voice before
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #10001 on: May 29, 2019, 10:16:58 AM »
Not exactly a bombshell but pretty interesting stuff. I expect the impeachment train to pick up a bit more steam.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10002 on: May 29, 2019, 10:18:12 AM »
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/1133727598641655810

What I really meant to say but somehow couldn't find the words to say in 440 pages . . .

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10003 on: May 29, 2019, 10:20:43 AM »
His statement was exactly what's in the report dax, but continue to daxflect for trump.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10004 on: May 29, 2019, 10:24:44 AM »
His statement was exactly what's in the report dax, but continue to daxflect for trump.

Relax Always Triggered Parody Poster LibDerp7 . . . quit lashing out because your guy let you down.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10005 on: May 29, 2019, 10:27:26 AM »
The problem is, people like Schiff have staked their entire career on this (albeit they'll likely continue to get re-elected . . . so dumb) so they're only going to triple and quadruple down on this.  They have now choice, Perpetually Enraged Useful Idiot LibDerp Nation demands it.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #10006 on: May 29, 2019, 10:29:30 AM »
Weird, Dax is here in force defending Trump moments after Mueller makes a comment.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10007 on: May 29, 2019, 10:34:05 AM »
Weird, Dax is here in force defending Trump moments after Mueller makes a comment.

Please tell me what I just posted in any way defends Trump?

Your guy keeps chiming in to clarify the clarification of what he apparently was unable to clarify in 440 pages.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10008 on: May 29, 2019, 10:38:46 AM »
The special counsel just came out and told the world that the president is a criminal but he can't do anything about it because of DOJ policy. If democrats don't impeach I'm never voting for any of those in office ever again. They are the same as anyone associated with trump, eff them.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10009 on: May 29, 2019, 10:40:06 AM »
The special counsel just came out and told the world that the president is a criminal but he can't do anything about it because of DOJ policy. If democrats don't impeach I'm never voting for any of those in office ever again. They are the same as anyone associated with trump, eff them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10010 on: May 29, 2019, 10:44:11 AM »
Dax is totally fine with a criminal president, I personally am not.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10011 on: May 29, 2019, 10:46:05 AM »

He also said that in the report but a lot of people put blinders on about it. I don’t think any dems in power want to impeach because they want to face Trump in 2020 and want to face congressional opponents who have to support Trump in 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10012 on: May 29, 2019, 10:48:25 AM »
Lol department policy that a president can't be charged is insufficient evidence you dorks.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1133759237136494592?s=19

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10013 on: May 29, 2019, 10:49:55 AM »

LibDerp Nation is pushing this narrative because the handful, well, very very few in LibDerp Nation with any brains understand that they have to move on to Obstruction quickly, because the investigators are being investigated and it's going to be hard to prove obstruction of an illegitimate investigation.

There's little doubt that certain people are telling Steele (for example) not to cooperate.   

Now, I know you're too stupid to understand this, mainly because you're both stupid and completely blinded by rage, but it's become even more apparent (as if it wasn't already) that the Trump campaign was spied on, and they used extremely dubious information to obtain FISA warrants and likely withheld information as to the validity of the Steele dossier.

Once again, no need to lash out because Robbie Mueller and staff (full of Hillary Clinton supporters in case you forgot) didn't deliver on what you wanted.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 10:53:43 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10014 on: May 29, 2019, 10:52:17 AM »

He also said that in the report but a lot of people put blinders on about it. I don’t think any dems in power want to impeach because they want to face Trump in 2020 and want to face congressional opponents who have to support Trump in 2020.

For those wondering, Volume II, page 1:
Quote from: Robert Mueller
First, a traditional prosecution or declination decision entails a binary determination to initiate or decline a prosecution, but we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment. The Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) has issued an opinion finding that "the indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would impermissibly undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions" in violation of "the constitutional separation of powers." Given the role of the Special Counsel as an attorney in the Department of Justice and the framework of the Special Counsel regulations, see 28 U.S.C. § 515; 28 C.F.R. § 600.7(a), this Office accepted OLC's legal conclusion for the purpose of exercising prosecutorial jurisdiction. And apart from OLC's constitutional view, we recognized that a federal criminal accusation against a sitting President would place burdens on the President's capacity to govern and potentially preempt constitutional processes for addressing presidential misconduct.

Second, while the OLC opinion concludes that a sitting President may not be prosecuted, it recognizes that a criminal investigation during the President's term is permissible. The OLC opinion also recognizes that a President does not have immunity after he leaves office. And if individuals other than the President committed an obstruction offense, they may be prosecuted at this time. Given those considerations, the facts known to us, and the strong public interest in safeguarding the integrity of the criminal justice system, we conducted a thorough factual investigation in order to preserve the evidence when memories were fresh and documentary materials were available.

Third, we considered whether to evaluate the conduct we investigated under the Justice Manual standards governing prosecution and declination decisions, but we determined not to apply an approach that could potentially result in a judgment that the President committed crimes. The threshold step under the Justice Manual standards is to assess whether a person's conduct "constitutes a federal offense." U.S. Dep't of Justice, Justice Manual§ 9-27.220 (2018) (Justice Manual). Fairness concerns counseled against potentially reaching that judgment when no charges can be brought. The ordinary means for an individual to respond to an accusation is through a speedy and public trial, with all the procedural protections that surround a criminal case. An individual who believes he was wrongly accused can use that process to seek to clear his name. In contrast, a prosecutor's judgment that crimes were committed, but that no charges will be brought, affords no such adversarial opportunity for public name-clearing before an impartial adjudicator.

The concerns about the fairness of such a determination would be heightened in the case of a sitting President, where a federal prosecutor's accusation of a crime, even in an internal report, could carry consequences that extend beyond the realm of criminal justice. OLC noted similar concerns about sealed indictments. Even if an indictment were sealed during the President's term, OLC reasoned, "it would be very difficult to preserve [an indictment's] secrecy," and if an indictment became public, "[t]he stigma and opprobrium" could imperil the President's ability to govern." Although a prosecutor's internal report would not represent a formal public accusation akin to an indictment, the possibility of the report's public disclosure and the absence of a neutral adjudicatory forum to review its findings counseled against potentially determining "that the person's conduct constitutes a federal offense." Justice Manual § 9-27.220.

Fourth, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.
:adios:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10015 on: May 29, 2019, 10:53:34 AM »

Yeah, which is gross. Do your rough ridin' job congress.

He'll never be convicted, no one is disputing that. Make all the senate dax's go on record that they are totally fine with the president being above the law.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10016 on: May 29, 2019, 10:55:36 AM »

Yeah, which is gross. Do your rough ridin' job congress.

He'll never be convicted, no one is disputing that. Make all the senate dax's go on record that they are totally fine with the president being above the law.

All the 'pubs need to make LibDerp Nation get up and clearly tell the American people why the investigators should not be investigated instead of sending the already discredited mouth pieces like John Brennan and James Comey out on the Sunday talk circuit to spew even more BS and try and discredit Barr.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10017 on: May 29, 2019, 10:57:01 AM »
Daxflection level: witch hunt!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10018 on: May 29, 2019, 10:58:23 AM »

Perpetual Enraged Parody Poster LibDerp7 position:  The government can do whatever it wants as long as it advances my Party

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10019 on: May 29, 2019, 10:59:23 AM »

Perpetual Enraged Parody Poster LibDerp7 position:  The government can do whatever it wants as long as it advances my Party

This is the daxian lack of self awareness that makes you a pit legend.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10020 on: May 29, 2019, 11:03:03 AM »

This is the daxian lack of self awareness that makes you a pit legend.

That's the Parody Poster LibDerp7 perpetual tapout take.

You can't obstruct an illegitimate (illegal) investigation.   That's why LibDerp Nation is pushing this narrative and that's why the discredited Brennan-Clapper-Comey and their ilk attempted to wrap it all into "National Security". 

This talk is wasted on an OrangeMan:Bad simpleton like you.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #10021 on: May 29, 2019, 11:03:25 AM »
It’s just incredible.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10022 on: May 29, 2019, 11:04:00 AM »

LibDerp Nation is pushing this narrative because the handful, well, very very few in LibDerp Nation with any brains understand that they have to move on to Obstruction quickly, because the investigators are being investigated and it's going to be hard to prove obstruction of an illegitimate investigation.

There's little doubt that certain people are telling Steele (for example) not to cooperate.   

Now, I know you're too stupid to understand this, mainly because you're both stupid and completely blinded by rage, but it's become even more apparent (as if it wasn't already) that the Trump campaign was spied on, and they used extremely dubious information to obtain FISA warrants and likely withheld information as to the validity of the Steele dossier.

Once again, no need to lash out because Robbie Mueller and staff (full of Hillary Clinton supporters in case you forgot) didn't deliver on what you wanted.

So not cooperating is bad dax? What if it's a subpoena though then it's okay I bet?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10023 on: May 29, 2019, 11:04:19 AM »
OrangeMan:Bad

That's all you ever gurgle out.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10024 on: May 29, 2019, 11:05:15 AM »

So not cooperating is bad dax? What if it's a subpoena though then it's okay I bet?

Some day LibDerp Nation will understand executive privilege, you're guy sure enjoyed hiding behind it.