Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 757247 times)

Offline Ksuminnesotacat

• Combo-Fan
  • Being a Viking fan has its own issues
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #10025 on: May 29, 2019, 11:05:31 AM »
“There was insufficient evidence to charge with a broader conspiracy” so let’s charge obstruction of a non indicted offense. Makes perfect Derpadoo sense. Let’s indeed run with this, I Bobby Button though, am bowing out and taking my ham sammich with me. The rest of you can wrestle with this.

I agree with Lib Lib go ahead impeach demos it’s in your court now run with it ffs.
Effort management sucks spell it out taserface!

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10026 on: May 29, 2019, 11:07:12 AM »
I'm all in on dax getting his hopes up that the investigation was illegitimate

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10027 on: May 29, 2019, 11:10:37 AM »

No hopes, LibDerp Nation is fighting it so hard . . . LibDerp Nation clearly doesn't want the investigators investigated.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10028 on: May 29, 2019, 11:12:38 AM »

No hopes, LibDerp Nation is fighting it so hard . . . LibDerp Nation clearly doesn't want the investigators investigated.

I do. I think it would be great fun to see you on that roller coaster.

If people did things wrong I'm all for them getting exposed and dealt with. Kind of like the president whole be right now but you are attempting to take all of his bullets.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10029 on: May 29, 2019, 11:17:49 AM »

I do. I think it would be great fun to see you on that roller coaster.

If people did things wrong I'm all for them getting exposed and dealt with. Kind of like the president whole be right now but you are attempting to take all of his bullets.

You don't matter . . . the leaders of LibDerp Nation are already fighting the investigations into what transpired on the DOJ et. al. side every step of the way.

You can roll out almost as many pictures of DOJ employees who were either fired, demoted and/or under investigation for all of this, then you can of the Trump side.   But that doesn't fit the LibDerp Nation narrative.   We also know that Lyin Loretta, James "teary eyes" Comey, John "voted for a commie" Brennan and James "might as well be Tapper" Clapper have either contradicted themselves publicly, or contradicted each other in testimony.   

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10030 on: May 29, 2019, 11:43:25 AM »
Lol department policy that a president can't be charged is insufficient evidence you dorks.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1133759237136494592?s=19

What poor staffer wrote this?  Trump can't spell insufficient any more than he can pronounce it.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10031 on: May 29, 2019, 11:46:13 AM »
Lol department policy that a president can't be charged is insufficient evidence you dorks.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1133759237136494592?s=19

What poor staffer wrote this?  Trump can't spell insufficient any more than he can pronounce it.

Auto correct would get him there.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10032 on: May 29, 2019, 12:17:02 PM »

I am 1000% in favor of investigation the HELL out of them.  But let it alone and let's get back to legislating.  This pandering crap by both sides is becoming too much for even people like myself who will be fine regardless of whatever happens in DC.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10033 on: May 29, 2019, 12:22:18 PM »

I am 1000% in favor of investigation the HELL out of them.  But let it alone and let's get back to legislating.  This pandering crap by both sides is becoming too much for even people like myself who will be fine regardless of whatever happens in DC.

Let the next election decide.  But not going to happen.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10034 on: May 29, 2019, 02:01:22 PM »
Seems like Mueller is the one who wanted a Mueller report do-over. Wonder why.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10035 on: May 29, 2019, 02:30:40 PM »
Seems like Mueller is the one who wanted a Mueller report do-over. Wonder why.

It's tough to say what you really mean in 440 pages and after you spent 2 years and $40 million dollars thinking it over.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #10036 on: May 29, 2019, 02:37:18 PM »
I stand with Chairman Trump that he 100% did nothing wrong and he is totally exonerated!

- Dax
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10037 on: May 29, 2019, 02:44:05 PM »
I stand with Chairman Trump that he 100% did nothing wrong and he is totally exonerated!

- Dax

I'll gladly parrot whatever The Man tells me to say because I'm a good little useful idiot . . . The Big Tuck

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10038 on: May 29, 2019, 02:53:51 PM »

- Dax

I'll gladly parrot whatever The Man tells me to say because I'm a good little useful idiot . . . The Big Tuck

The man told me, with sources.

Wonder why it took 400 pages dax? Your dude and his people did a lot.of crap. The Starr report was 400 pages for a bj, seems Mueller did a pretty good job summarizing tbh

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10039 on: May 29, 2019, 03:20:29 PM »

- Dax

The man told me, with sources.

Wonder why it took 400 pages dax? Your dude and his people did a lot.of crap. The Starr report was 400 pages for a bj, seems Mueller did a pretty good job summarizing tbh

On one side (which was the driver to the entire deal) The Man said "my dude" didn't do anything wrong.   Now, the dubious "facts" that drove that investigation are being investigated.

Now LibDerp Leaders are trying to double down on obstruction . . . obstruction of an investigation which traces its origins to . . . extremely dubious "facts".

Only a hardcore brownshirt LibDerp (of which there are millions) would actually completely disregard that an investigation into political opposition was almost wholly driven by their own political opposition research . . . but here we are.   Not the least bit surprising that the majority of LibDerp Nation doesn't recognize the slippery slope.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10040 on: May 29, 2019, 03:57:32 PM »
Second, while the OLC opinion concludes that a sitting President may not be prosecuted, it recognizes that a criminal investigation during the President's term is permissible. The OLC opinion also recognizes that a President does not have immunity after he leaves office. And if individuals other than the President committed an obstruction offense, they may be prosecuted at this time. Given those considerations, the facts known to us, and the strong public interest in safeguarding the integrity of the criminal justice system, we conducted a thorough factual investigation in order to preserve the evidence when memories were fresh and documentary materials were available.

So after 2.5 years and 40 investigators, they couldn't find anybody associated with the president to prosecute for obstruction. Weird.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10041 on: May 29, 2019, 03:59:55 PM »
The president asked people to obstruct but they ignored him. Might not be as strong of an argument as you think my birther friend...
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10042 on: May 29, 2019, 04:56:09 PM »
Interesting take from a Mueller Report Truther

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10043 on: May 29, 2019, 04:57:35 PM »
Mueller knew early on there was no COLUSION so he had to work the obstruction angle.

Now we get to find if you can obstruct an illegitimate investigation.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10044 on: May 29, 2019, 05:53:12 PM »
There’s probably no evidence of COLUSION because of all the rough ridin' obstruction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10046 on: May 29, 2019, 07:15:58 PM »
I mean, if you don't believe that Mueller believes there were crimes, you didn't listen to him today.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10047 on: May 29, 2019, 07:17:03 PM »
Sounded drunk imo
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10048 on: May 29, 2019, 08:17:32 PM »
I won't listen because I want to believe he has this v weird voice.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10049 on: May 29, 2019, 08:18:57 PM »
I mean, if you don't believe that Mueller believes there were crimes, you didn't listen to him today.
Or read the rough ridin' report
:adios: