Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772019 times)

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #7400 on: August 21, 2018, 10:26:06 PM »
Wait, the libtards think these guys are being charged with russian COLUSION stuff?????
 :ROFL:

Not that I can keep up with the 15 posts you two make for every anti-trump post but not sure anybody said that.....oh and

:ROFL: brushing off two guilty dudes who were in the inner circle when Trump was running for president (and decades before)....you guys want to impeach Hillary for crimes she hasn't even been charged with but these guilty guys....meh, IT'S NOT ABOUT RUSSIA SO WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7401 on: August 21, 2018, 10:30:34 PM »
Wait, the libtards think these guys are being charged with russian COLUSION stuff?????

Not that I can keep up with the 15 posts you two make for every anti-trump post but not sure anybody said that.....oh and

:ROFL: brushing off two guilty dudes who were in the inner circle when Trump was running for president (and decades before)....you guys want to impeach Hillary for crimes she hasn't even been charged with but these guilty guys....meh, IT'S NOT ABOUT RUSSIA SO WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL?

People of wealth and influence have huge circles, Phil. 

But it's good to see you've completely forgotten the mandate of the special counsel.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #7402 on: August 21, 2018, 10:36:38 PM »
To be fair, Trump has never been charged with a crime.

Like (love) the non sequiter of every person Trump knows that is charged with a crime equals Trump is a criminal. Would love to see that applied to, idk, obama and his best pal Rahm Emmanuel
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7403 on: August 21, 2018, 10:37:05 PM »

But it's good to see you've completely forgotten the mandate of the special counsel.

huge circles != personal lawyer and campaign chairman (who handpicked the VP).

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7404 on: August 21, 2018, 10:37:41 PM »

I didn’t realize Cohen was being investigated by the special counsel.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7405 on: August 21, 2018, 10:38:56 PM »
Look, we all know that Trump doesn't surround himself with the "best people." He surrounds himself with people who kiss his ass and say good things about him. That fact might actually work in his favor, insofar as his personal knowledge of the crimes of others.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7406 on: August 21, 2018, 10:41:17 PM »

I didn’t realize Cohen was being investigated by the special counsel.

So, for example, the raid on Manafort's house did come out of Mueller's investigation?  Interesting, lotta media retractions are going to need to be done.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7407 on: August 22, 2018, 06:31:25 AM »
“You can’t talk to Trump without him bringing up Sessions,” one adviser said.
Over the weekend, Trump blamed Giuliani for the entire Russia probe. According to a person to whom the conversation was described, Trump loudly said to his lawyer: “It’s your fault! I offered you attorney general, but you insisted on being secretary of state. Had I picked you none of this would be happening.”
“A lot of what Trump is doing is based on the fact [that] Mueller is going after Don Jr.,” a person close to the Trump family told me. “They’re squeezing Don Jr. right now.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/08/donald-trump-don-mcgahn-robert-mueller-twitter-rage

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7408 on: August 22, 2018, 08:23:22 AM »

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7409 on: August 22, 2018, 12:00:24 PM »
Lulz at impeachment
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7410 on: August 22, 2018, 01:06:25 PM »
Lulz at impeachment

Nixon was totally safe from impeachment until suddenly he wasn't. Lulz at thinking this is any different.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7411 on: August 22, 2018, 02:38:22 PM »
Lulz at impeachment

Nixon was totally safe from impeachment until suddenly he wasn't. Lulz at thinking this is any different.

Lulz at thinking Watergate and this are similar

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7412 on: August 22, 2018, 02:41:04 PM »
They are remarkably similar
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7413 on: August 22, 2018, 02:42:43 PM »
Disturbingly similar.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7414 on: August 22, 2018, 02:45:24 PM »
Nothing's going to happen to Trump.  It's not in enough people's best interests to try to do anything to him.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7415 on: August 22, 2018, 03:07:55 PM »
Nothing's going to happen to Trump.  It's not in enough people's best interests to try to do anything to him.

It wouldn't need to be in their best interest. Not doing serious harm to their own interest plus being totally sick of putting up with Trump's crap would be sufficient.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7416 on: August 22, 2018, 03:34:04 PM »

It wouldn't need to be in their best interest. Not doing serious harm to their own interest plus being totally sick of putting up with Trump's crap would be sufficient.

I don't think having to put up with Trump's crap matters much.  Politicians sell their souls and pride all the time anyway. 

I'm skeptical there'll ever be enough people that matter who don't think there interests aren't best served by supporting Trump, or at least not crossing him.  And that's because there's still just so much trash out there in their constituencies. 

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7417 on: August 22, 2018, 03:42:19 PM »
The FSD’s, dax's, and cat27's are a lost cause, they would rather the country burn to the ground than admit trump isn't a god. If the kdubs finally turn on trump then he's mumped, but, as we've seen, the kdubs will will excuse just about any behavior as long as their taxes are cut.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7418 on: August 22, 2018, 04:07:24 PM »
I don't think having to put up with Trump's crap matters much.  Politicians sell their souls and pride all the time anyway. 

I'm skeptical there'll ever be enough people that matter who don't think there interests aren't best served by supporting Trump, or at least not crossing him.  And that's because there's still just so much trash out there in their constituencies.

i agree with you on pubs not caring about trump's crap.  but i disagree that a few pub politicians could change their minds about what is in their best interests.  if mid to late 2019 comes along and trump's popularity has slipped from 42% to, say 32%, it doesn't seem lulz to me that 17-18 brave senators might think that they'd be better off giving pence a year to try and salvage things rather than wait until 2020 and let the voters punish congress and administration alike.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7419 on: August 22, 2018, 04:21:37 PM »

i agree with you on pubs not caring about trump's crap.  but i disagree that a few pub politicians could change their minds about what is in their best interests.  if mid to late 2019 comes along and trump's popularity has slipped from 42% to, say 32%, it doesn't seem lulz to me that 17-18 brave senators might think that they'd be better off giving pence a year to try and salvage things rather than wait until 2020 and let the voters punish congress and administration alike.

I get that, but I don’t think his ratings will slip like that. Also not sure an overall rating is the important number, going back to the minority rule politics thing.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7420 on: August 22, 2018, 04:26:10 PM »
The FSD’s, dax's, and cat27's are a lost cause, they would rather the country burn to the ground than admit trump isn't a god. If the kdubs finally turn on trump then he's mumped, but, as we've seen, the kdubs will will excuse just about any behavior as long as their taxes are cut.

Just reaffirming that LibBot7 is so dense that he thinks any defense of Trump on a specific issue is a defense of Trump on all issues.

At the end of the day, the only people who are steering the country towards "burning" is the enraged about everything American political left.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7421 on: August 22, 2018, 05:26:23 PM »
I get that, but I don’t think his ratings will slip like that. Also not sure an overall rating is the important number, going back to the minority rule politics thing.

i don't think it's probable.  but i don't think it's laughably improbable either.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7422 on: August 22, 2018, 05:58:26 PM »

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #7423 on: August 22, 2018, 10:45:53 PM »

It took the pubs 2 decades to recover from the clinton impeachment, no way the Democrats are stupid enough to impeach trump when they're already teetering on irrelevance
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7424 on: August 23, 2018, 08:10:16 AM »