Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772309 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #2275 on: July 11, 2017, 11:31:23 PM »
Dax, Fusion GPS did two years of work for what guy? Not Goldstone. Do you mean the dudette, Natalia Veselnitskay?

I'm seriously confused because like I said. Goldstone set the meeting up. It's in the e-mails junior released. The article you linked to was a bunch of horse pucky that Drumpf's lawyers used to try to cover all this up.

First off, Veselnitskaya has used private investigators who worked for Fusion GPS.

Veselnitskaya was Prevezon's (a Russian Company) lawyer who was charged with money laundering.  She hired US law firm BakerHostetler who in turn hired . . . Fusion GPS.

FusionGPS was hired by Dems to dig up dirt on Drumpf.

They'll be a congressional hearing next week about Fusion GPS and their work for Russian entities while working for the Democrats as well and whether they should have registered for representing foreign agents.

The stories about Fusion GPS and Russian ties predate this story by months.

Again, I'll presume you're absolutely enraged that Dem operatives paid Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Drumpf and Fusion GPS used foreign agents as their sources.

Quite the conspiracy you've built up there, Dax.

I was wondering where the wheel-o-dax was going to land on, clearly this is his new programming directive. I did enjoy how it was like 6-7 hours of complete radio silence formulating the out. I see marching orders have been given.

You hang out here all day?

Weird

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: July 11, 2017, 11:33:44 PM »
Dax, Fusion GPS did two years of work for what guy? Not Goldstone. Do you mean the dudette, Natalia Veselnitskay?

I'm seriously confused because like I said. Goldstone set the meeting up. It's in the e-mails junior released. The article you linked to was a bunch of horse pucky that Drumpf's lawyers used to try to cover all this up.

First off, Veselnitskaya has used private investigators who worked for Fusion GPS.

Veselnitskaya was Prevezon's (a Russian Company) lawyer who was charged with money laundering.  She hired US law firm BakerHostetler who in turn hired . . . Fusion GPS.

They'll be a congressional hearing next week about Fusion GPS and their work for Russian entities while working for the Democrats as well and whether they should have registered for representing foreign agents.

Again, I'll presume you're absolutely enraged that Dem operatives paid Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Drumpf and Fusion GPS used foreign agents as their sources.

I was wondering where the wheel-o-dax was going to land on, clearly this is his new programming directive. I did enjoy how it was like 6-7 hours of complete radio silence formulating the out. I see marching orders have been given.

Weird

Oh come now, you don't think I don't notice a +1Hidden lurking here all the time? And no, I don't need to do a simple check in for a few hours and see you not put anything to let me know you needed time to figure out how you were going to move next.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: July 11, 2017, 11:35:26 PM »

Weird

Oh come now, you don't think I don't notice a +1Hidden lurking here all the time? And no, I don't need to do a simple check in for a few hours and see you not put anything to let me know you needed time to figure out how you were going to move next.

I had business meetings to attend.  The app may have been open.  I guess I'm the only +1.

Weird and weird stalking.

Sad

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: July 11, 2017, 11:36:50 PM »
Looking forward to hearing how upset you are on several things:  1 That Dems hired a firm that in turn hired foreign nationals to research political opposition.

2.  That Dems then attempted to widely distribute the report as produced by foreign nationals who in turn reportedly were in considerable contact with sources inside the Kremlin.

#COLUSION

1. Aren't the pubs' complicit?

2. Sounds like another wacky conspiracy of yours.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: July 11, 2017, 11:37:11 PM »
You can be my +1 anytime, dax.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2280 on: July 11, 2017, 11:39:33 PM »
It's sort of amazing how people who subscribe to fantastic, implausible conspiracy theories can also fail to recognize an ACTUAL, IN PLAIN VIEW, mundane conspiracy.

On the other hand, maybe both share the common cause of not being any damn good at putting two and two together.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: July 11, 2017, 11:40:43 PM »
Looking forward to hearing how upset you are on several things:  1 That Dems hired a firm that in turn hired foreign nationals to research political opposition.

2.  That Dems then attempted to widely distribute the report as produced by foreign nationals who in turn reportedly were in considerable contact with sources inside the Kremlin.

#COLUSION

Facts are not conspiracy.  Dude, there's lots of other people asking the same thing. 

Now, if you'd please address the attempts by Dems using a report as compiled by foreign nationals and sourced through the Kremlin.  Remember you guys were thrilled when that came out. You were thrilled that Dems were apparently using Russian operatives to discredit the US president. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: July 11, 2017, 11:41:07 PM »
You can be my +1 anytime, dax.

Cool

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: July 11, 2017, 11:43:59 PM »

#COLUSION

Facts are not conspiracy.  Dude, there's lots of other people asking the same thing. 

Now, if you'd please address the attempts by Dems using a report as compiled by foreign nationals and sourced through the Kremlin.  Remember you guys were thrilled when that came out. You were thrilled that Dems were apparently using Russian operatives to discredit the US president.

I haven't heard, nor read, anything regarding Dems using or distributing the dossier. If you shared a link I'd happily give it a read.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: July 11, 2017, 11:45:00 PM »
It's sort of amazing how people who subscribe to fantastic, implausible conspiracy theories can also fail to recognize an ACTUAL, IN PLAIN VIEW, mundane conspiracy.

On the other hand, maybe both share the common cause of not being any damn good at putting two and two together.

The key Russian player in this latest news has substantial ties to an entity hired by Democrats to discredit Trump.

These facts are beyond dispute. 

So much that the business entity in question will be the primary focus of a congressional hearing on 7/19 in regard to failure to register as representatives of foreign agents. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: July 11, 2017, 11:46:07 PM »

#COLUSION

I haven't heard, nor read, anything regarding Dems using or distributing the dossier. If you shared a link I'd happily give it a read.

Lol so you missed the entire Steele Report as commissioned by Dems via Fusion GPS?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: July 11, 2017, 11:49:48 PM »

The key Russian player in this latest news has substantial ties to an entity hired by Democrats to discredit Trump.

So much that the business entity in question will be the primary focus of a congressional hearing on 7/19 in regard to failure to register as representatives of foreign agents.

This is one of your crazy conspiracies I keep referencing. Your suggesting Natalia Veselnitskaya is in cahoots with the democrats is laughable. She's aligned with the Kremlin. Not with a U.S. political party. Your suggesting the fact that she uses the same lobbying group as the democrats means they've teamed up is the same as me saying Donald Trump is in cahoots with Russian oligarchs because his white house lawyer has represented said oligarchs in the past. It's ridiculous.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: July 11, 2017, 11:52:55 PM »

#COLUSION

Lol so you missed the entire Steele Report as commissioned by Dems and Republicans via Fusion GPS?

FYP

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: July 12, 2017, 12:01:57 AM »

This is one of your crazy conspiracies I keep referencing. Your suggesting Natalia Veselnitskaya is in cahoots with the democrats is laughable. She's aligned with the Kremlin. Not with a U.S. political party. Your suggesting the fact that she uses the same lobbying group as the democrats means they've teamed up is the same as me saying Donald Trump is in cahoots with Russian oligarchs because his white house lawyer has represented said oligarchs in the past. It's ridiculous.

Friend, the same group hired people (and then stood by the report) who said that had extensive contacts in the . . . Wait for  it . . . Kremlin.  These people with the ties to the Kremlin were paid by . . . Democrats. 

Lol, you've run with everything and now you're trying to use what you've run with as fact . . . As an analogy as to why the Fusion ties are utterly implausible. 

Nice job of playing every side of the coin bucket.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: July 12, 2017, 12:14:11 AM »

#COLUSION

Lol so you missed the entire Steele Report as commissioned by Dems and Republicans via Fusion GPS?

FYP

A pub had separate deal that they pulled out of The pub donor was trying to help another pub win the nomination. Not the same on any level.

Lol The Steele Report got put in front of the FBI Bucket.  Dems absolutely hyperventilated.

Just waiting to hear about how upset you are about the apparent COLUSION between Dems and the Kremlin. 

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: July 12, 2017, 12:20:53 AM »
Natalia Veselnitskaya hired Fusion GPS to help her in her fight against the Magnitsky Act.

Republicans and Democrats hired Fusion GPS to do oppo research on the Donald.

Therefore, Natalia Veselnitskaya set up the meeting between her and Don Jr on behalf of the Democrats.

Implausible, no. Utterly ridiculous, yes.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: July 12, 2017, 07:28:33 AM »

Weird

I had business meetings to attend.  The app may have been open.  I guess I'm the only +1.

Sad

Not hard to put two and two together, come now this is easy stuff, like takes 2 seconds stuff. Makin mountains out of molehills, per usual

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: July 12, 2017, 07:37:57 AM »
Natalia Veselnitskaya hired Fusion GPS to help her in her fight against the Magnitsky Act.

Republicans and Democrats hired Fusion GPS to do oppo research on the Donald.

Therefore, Natalia Veselnitskaya set up the meeting between her and Don Jr on behalf of the Democrats.

Implausible, no. Utterly ridiculous, yes.

Lol, Dems have run with every wild assed scenario floated about Trump and Russia.  Now you run around shouting Ridiculous!

Fusion GPS was hired by one Pub donor to do oppo research during the primaries.   The work was never completed.   Beyond that Fusion GPS's political work has been exclusively for Dems.  That includes both dirt digging on Romney and Trump and in Trumps case it was Republican nominee Trump. Nice work trying to say it's all the same Bucket. 

Then you have decided Veselnitskaya works for the Kremlin.  Okay, there's literally no proof of that, but let's humor that.   Fusion GPS was hired by Dems to research Trump using foreign nationals who had extensive ties to the Kremlin.   Like the Dems didn't chose Fusion (or know) because of those Kremlin sources. 

Veselnitskaya represented individuals and entities with extensive ties to the Kremlin.   

There's a singular theme here. 

Grassley hearing next week on Fusion GPS et al. 

Veselnitskaya was denied a visa, how did she get into the country? (Prior to Trump getting elected). 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: July 12, 2017, 07:40:49 AM »

Weird

Sad

Not hard to put two and two together, come now this is easy stuff, like takes 2 seconds stuff. Makin mountains out of molehills, per usual

Well I'd like to assure fellow drivers in the Southeastern US that I'm not on tapatalk while driving on the Interstate in the pouring rain. 

Thank you.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: July 12, 2017, 07:45:36 AM »

Weird

Sad

Well I'd like to assure fellow drivers in the Southeastern US that I'm not on tapatalk while driving on the Interstate in the pouring rain. 

Thank you.

That is very safe, safety is important.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2295 on: July 12, 2017, 07:50:39 AM »
Oh and Bucket et al.

Still waiting on your outrage at Dems colluding with foreign agents and Kremlin sources to undermine Trump and subvert our political process. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: July 12, 2017, 07:51:04 AM »

Weird

Sad

Thank you.

That is very safe, safety is important.

It is

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: July 12, 2017, 08:27:58 AM »
Oh and Bucket et al.

Still waiting on your outrage at Dems colluding with foreign agents and Kremlin sources to undermine Trump and subvert our political process.
Your outrage should be with your party who isn't getting investigations towards this supposedly ironclad story.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: July 12, 2017, 08:44:42 AM »
I agree with dax. Hilary should resign her position.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: July 12, 2017, 08:45:58 AM »
Lots of good points dax, thanks
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite