Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 773131 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #2250 on: July 11, 2017, 10:03:36 PM »
Any connections between Emin Veselnitskaya and Fusion GPS?

I believe you meant Natalia, but I fail to see how it's in any way relevant.

You didn't read the article.

The people setting up the meeting have ties to the defrocked Fusion GPS.

Citing an article by Circa, Priebus noted the president’s legal team thinks The New York Times piece was likely orchestrated by democratic operatives connected to Fusion GPS, the group responsible for producing the now-discredited intelligence dossier on President Donald Trump.

“We have learned from both our own investigation and public reports that the participants in the meeting misrepresented who they were and who they worked for,” Mark Corallo, a spokesman for Trump’s lawyers, said in a statement, according to the publication. “Specifically, we have learned that the person who sought the meeting is associated with Fusion GPS, a firm which according to public reports, was retained by Democratic operatives to develop opposition research on the President and which commissioned the phony Steele dossier.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dax, you're better than this. Just to be clear this was the statement that came out before the e-mail. Before it came out Goldstone set the meeting up.

Dax not everything on the internet is true!

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: July 11, 2017, 10:03:49 PM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-russian-lawyer-steele-dossier-natalia-veselnitskaya-gps-fusion-a7834541.html

You guys are laughably desperate at this point.

Just to be clear, you have no problem with Jr getting this email and agreeing to meet to hear this dirt from "Russia and it's government" and not alerting the US authorities instead? 

offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia...is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump

Sure I have a problem with it.

I'll assume you have a major problem with a lawyer with ties to a firm hired by the DNC to dig up dirt on Trump (who in turn hired foreign nationals and collaborated with Ukrainian politicians ) reaching out to a member of Trumps inner circle under false pretenses.  In addition the same 3 Russians at play were photographed just days later front and center at the testimony of an Obama appointee at a Foreign Affairs Committee meeting.

Thanks.

If you want to put your head in the sand and only worry about Obama/Hillary/DNC....feel free to call up your representatives and demand investigations.  I'm sure there are plenty of republicans that would love to take some heat off of Trump.  Why are they so inept that they haven't already started investigations given your obvious rock solid evidence?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: July 11, 2017, 10:04:17 PM »
It's fun to see Libs so shocked at the transparency.  An administration actually producing emails.

Ya, because they had to.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: July 11, 2017, 10:05:36 PM »
It's fun to see Libs so shocked at the transparency.  An administration actually producing emails....after they knew it was going to be released by the media.

FYP

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: July 11, 2017, 10:07:05 PM »
Daxoshima  :sdeek:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: July 11, 2017, 10:08:12 PM »
Any connections between Emin Veselnitskaya and Fusion GPS?

I believe you meant Natalia, but I fail to see how it's in any way relevant.

You didn't read the article.

The people setting up the meeting have ties to the defrocked Fusion GPS.

Citing an article by Circa, Priebus noted the president’s legal team thinks The New York Times piece was likely orchestrated by democratic operatives connected to Fusion GPS, the group responsible for producing the now-discredited intelligence dossier on President Donald Trump.

“We have learned from both our own investigation and public reports that the participants in the meeting misrepresented who they were and who they worked for,” Mark Corallo, a spokesman for Trump’s lawyers, said in a statement, according to the publication. “Specifically, we have learned that the person who sought the meeting is associated with Fusion GPS, a firm which according to public reports, was retained by Democratic operatives to develop opposition research on the President and which commissioned the phony Steele dossier.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dax, you're better than this. Just to be clear this was the statement that came out before the e-mail. Before it came out Goldman set the meeting up.

Dax not everything on the internet is true!

On your last point you forgot to add . . . Unless it makes Trump look bad. 

Dude, Fusion GPS did two years worth of work for the guy.

The entirety of Fusion GPS's work as they were paid to do by DNC affiliated entities has been called a fraud.  Fusion GPS hired foreign nationals to dig up the dirt.  I'll presume your absolutely apoplectic about that. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: July 11, 2017, 10:08:32 PM »
Holy crap. I saw the video of Don Jr. He actually believes that he's totally safe here solely because he says the Russian lawyer didn't have incriminating info. He truly is a colossal dumbshit.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: July 11, 2017, 10:10:10 PM »
Holy crap. I saw the video of Don Jr. He actually believes that he's totally safe here solely because he says the Russian lawyer didn't have incriminating info. He truly is a colossal dumbshit.

Wonder if his wife would be cool with him getting catfished?

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: July 11, 2017, 10:11:48 PM »
illegal solicitation of contribution from a foreign national

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: July 11, 2017, 10:16:53 PM »
Lol the Russians involved in this are all over Fusion GPS.

The lobbying campaign occurred at the same time that Fusion GPS reportedly hired a former British spy to gather intelligence on Russia’s efforts to tamper with the 2016 presidential election and develop contacts with then-candidate Donald Trump and his associates.

“The issue is of particular concern to the Committee given that when Fusion GPS reportedly was acting as an unregistered agent of Russian interests, it appears to have been simultaneously overseeing the creation of the unsubstantiated dossier of allegations of a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians,” Grassley wrote in the letter.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/chuck-grassley-trump-russia-dossier-justice-department-236768

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: July 11, 2017, 10:17:44 PM »
Dax, Fusion GPS did two years of work for what guy? Not Goldstone. Do you mean the dudette, Natalia Veselnitskay?

I'm seriously confused because like I said. Goldstone set the meeting up. It's in the e-mails junior released. The article you linked to was a bunch of horse pucky that Trump's lawyers used to try to cover all this up.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: July 11, 2017, 10:44:45 PM »
Look at daxoshima caping up for the Russians, a group he undoubtedly despised as a younger man in his 50s when Reagan was in office.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #2262 on: July 11, 2017, 10:46:24 PM »
What exactly do you fucktards think don jr did that was illegal?

This 24/7/365 djt meltdown is lollz
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: July 11, 2017, 10:49:15 PM »
Also, lol at declaring hilltard "irrelevant"  :lol:

Delusion

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: July 11, 2017, 10:55:30 PM »
The rough ridin' email at issue is about illegal crap hilltard did. Do we want to know what that is??? NO!!! It isn't relavant!?!?!  :ROFL:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2265 on: July 11, 2017, 10:58:54 PM »
What exactly do you fucktards think don jr did that was illegal?

This 24/7/365 djt meltdown is lollz
You agree okay with what his email said?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: July 11, 2017, 11:00:40 PM »
You ill-literate?

Answer the question, fucktard

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: July 11, 2017, 11:03:26 PM »
Dax, Fusion GPS did two years of work for what guy? Not Goldstone. Do you mean the dudette, Natalia Veselnitskay?

I'm seriously confused because like I said. Goldstone set the meeting up. It's in the e-mails junior released. The article you linked to was a bunch of horse pucky that Trump's lawyers used to try to cover all this up.

First off, Veselnitskaya has used private investigators who worked for Fusion GPS.

Veselnitskaya was Prevezon's (a Russian Company) lawyer who was charged with money laundering.  She hired US law firm BakerHostetler who in turn hired . . . Fusion GPS.

FusionGPS was hired by Dems to dig up dirt on Trump.

They'll be a congressional hearing next week about Fusion GPS and their work for Russian entities while working for the Democrats as well and whether they should have registered for representing foreign agents.

The stories about Fusion GPS and Russian ties predate this story by months.

Again, I'll presume you're absolutely enraged that Dem operatives paid Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Trump and Fusion GPS used foreign agents as their sources.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: July 11, 2017, 11:06:11 PM »
They still believe the pee pee story

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: July 11, 2017, 11:12:54 PM »
What's hilarious is the Steele Report (Steele is a British National) working for the Fusion GPS who was hired by Democrats.

Relied almost exclusively on Kremlin sources. 

Lol, you dumbasses were trying to work with the Russians to discredit Trump.

COLUSION?

My goodness gracious.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: July 11, 2017, 11:19:44 PM »
Saying he's a great person won't stop him from going to prison.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/884931352201756672

A presidential pardon will.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: July 11, 2017, 11:21:13 PM »
Saying he's a great person won't stop him from going to prison.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/884931352201756672

A presidential pardon will.
Straight out of the Underwood playbook.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: July 11, 2017, 11:24:50 PM »

First off, Veselnitskaya has used private investigators who worked for Fusion GPS.

Veselnitskaya was Prevezon's (a Russian Company) lawyer who was charged with money laundering.  She hired US law firm BakerHostetler who in turn hired . . . Fusion GPS.

They'll be a congressional hearing next week about Fusion GPS and their work for Russian entities while working for the Democrats as well and whether they should have registered for representing foreign agents.

Again, I'll presume you're absolutely enraged that Dem operatives paid Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Trump and Fusion GPS used foreign agents as their sources.

Quite the conspiracy you've built up there, Dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: July 11, 2017, 11:29:45 PM »

I didn't have to build anything, Bucket. 

Fusion GPS admits they worked for those people.  They of course deny any wrong doing.

Looking forward to hearing how upset you are on several things:  1 That Dems hired a firm that in turn hired foreign nationals to research political opposition.

2.  That Dems then attempted to widely distribute the report as produced by foreign nationals who in turn reportedly were in considerable contact with sources inside the Kremlin.

#COLUSION

Online cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: July 11, 2017, 11:30:10 PM »

I'm seriously confused because like I said. Goldstone set the meeting up. It's in the e-mails junior released. The article you linked to was a bunch of horse pucky that Drumpf's lawyers used to try to cover all this up.

FusionGPS was hired by Dems to dig up dirt on Drumpf.

Again, I'll presume you're absolutely enraged that Dem operatives paid Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Drumpf and Fusion GPS used foreign agents as their sources.

I was wondering where the wheel-o-dax was going to land on, clearly this is his new programming directive. I did enjoy how it was like 6-7 hours of complete radio silence formulating the out. I see marching orders have been given.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla