Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 773043 times)

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and Russia
« Reply #450 on: March 02, 2017, 10:54:40 PM »
:lol: So lay it out for me. What's the grand unifying theory behind all this hysteria?

Everybody on your team was talking to the commies and then told everybody in 'merica they didn't...until the "enemy" media provided evidence they did...then they either get fired or recused from the very job they were hired to do.....

You're gonna need to flesh this out for me. Who asked who to do what and for what motive? Give me the whole crackpot conspiracy theory. All I'm hearing so far is blah blah blah RUSSIANS blah blah blah TRUMP!!!

You tell me the motive for lying about it.  Now flesh out for me why Trump voters are assuming best intent when it comes to Russians?  Member when you guys hated them?

Don't get defensive. I'm not assuming best intent. I'm assuming Russians act in their best interests and we (presumably) act in ours. I'll ask again, what's the theory? Not specifically with regard to Sessions - the Sessions thing appears to be just one (small) cog in some grand conspiracy. Spell it out for me.

Everybody on Trump's team lies about their contact with Russia.  Spell it out for us why they would do that.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: March 02, 2017, 11:00:06 PM »
:lol: So lay it out for me. What's the grand unifying theory behind all this hysteria?

Everybody on your team was talking to the commies and then told everybody in 'merica they didn't...until the "enemy" media provided evidence they did...then they either get fired or recused from the very job they were hired to do.....

You're gonna need to flesh this out for me. Who asked who to do what and for what motive? Give me the whole crackpot conspiracy theory. All I'm hearing so far is blah blah blah RUSSIANS blah blah blah TRUMP!!!

You tell me the motive for lying about it.  Now flesh out for me why Trump voters are assuming best intent when it comes to Russians?  Member when you guys hated them?

Don't get defensive. I'm not assuming best intent. I'm assuming Russians act in their best interests and we (presumably) act in ours. I'll ask again, what's the theory? Not specifically with regard to Sessions - the Sessions thing appears to be just one (small) cog in some grand conspiracy. Spell it out for me.

Everybody on Trump's team lies about their contact with Russia.  Spell it out for us why they would do that.

Sorry I'm fresh out of tinfoil. I was hoping to borrow some of yours.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: March 02, 2017, 11:07:27 PM »
Pretty easy KSUW. 
Trump team knows they are in trouble and every knew that Hilary's info was out there, somewhere.  Russians agents, through business allies (watch the Frontline on Putin's rise to power and you'll understand their importance), associates, and political connections offer up that info.  Through these relationships they develop a quid pro quo to sell out Ukraine (see confirmed intelligence dossier and transfer of Rosneft to a shadow holding company) and NATO for well timed drops of information, through wikileaks (known pile of crap organization) to influence the election because people like you can't understand how our elections are run versus what party elections are.  Also doesn't hurt that you were psychologically vulnerable from years of "zomg Benghazi!"
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: March 02, 2017, 11:13:11 PM »
Pretty easy KSUW. 
Trump team knows they are in trouble and every knew that Hilary's info was out there, somewhere.  Russians agents, through business allies (watch the Frontline on Putin's rise to power and you'll understand their importance), associates, and political connections offer up that info.  Through these relationships they develop a quid pro quo to sell out Ukraine (see confirmed intelligence dossier and transfer of Rosneft to a shadow holding company) and NATO for well timed drops of information, through wikileaks (known pile of crap organization) to influence the election because people like you can't understand how our elections are run versus what party elections are.  Also doesn't hurt that you were psychologically vulnerable from years of "zomg Benghazi!"

MOAR! This is great. Did you write that yourself or rip it off a Tom Clancy book blurb?

I know I've said this a few times before, but it is hilarious watching liberals' deranged McCarthyite (you guys invented that word - remember?) freak out. I know most of the liberal pols are probably just playing politics, but their simple-minded followers are really eating this up!

That's all I got for tonight fellas. But this was a hoot!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: March 02, 2017, 11:21:27 PM »
So the fact that we have:
*Proven transfer of fees that exactly match price offered for help
*Multiple intelligence agencies and agencies reporting the same timeline of events and meetings of officials
*Multiple meetings in direct violation of the Logan Act
*Multiple officials lying under oath, covering up their contacts
*A clear quest by Putin to destabilize NATO and solidify his control over the sovereign territory of Ukraine
and
*A clear timeline of emails being leaked at the behest of Russian agents

means nothing to you?  I never thought I'd see people who so willingly felicitated the memory of Reagan now be happy to suck crap off Putin's privates.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: March 02, 2017, 11:44:10 PM »
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/jeff-sessions-used-campaign-cash-for-rnc-trip-where-he-met-russian-ambassador-for-official-reasons-wsj/

Sessions not acting in capacity of US Senator if he is using campaign money to travel to RNC meet-up with Ruskie.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: March 03, 2017, 06:42:13 AM »
Trump son was just getting sheep and bear hunting concessions in Kamchatka.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: March 03, 2017, 08:22:16 AM »
I think the Russian connections will lead back to confirming the dossier's story about Trump getting 19% of the Russian oil company.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: March 03, 2017, 08:27:40 AM »
I think the Russian connections will lead back to confirming the dossier's story about Trump getting 19% of the Russian oil company.
I'm trying to decide if it's just a great play by Russia to legitimize the theories or if they're so dgaf right now that they made the transfer just to show how in control they are. 

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: March 03, 2017, 10:23:23 AM »
didn't bill clinton get into some trouble for lying about getting his peen sucked? I'm not an expert in lying to congress but lying about contacts with russia seems like maybe a bigger deal?

Been over this. Didn't lie. Reread the question and answer.

Next.

Ok, Bill didn't lie but he knew what they were asking and misled them. Same thing imo.

That's weird. I thought when said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky" that was pretty clearly a lie. In fact I'm not sure anyone (except maybe people BBStrolling) are even suggesting he didn't lie.

Reread the Sessions question and answer. Go ahead. Take your time.

Man what an amazing roundabout right here

Holy crap yeah :lol:

It's funny though what hills some people will die on. Trying to be as objective as possible:

-It's clear Sessions lied under oath. That needs to be dealt with to some degree
-It's clear there has been a lot of talking, and it needs to be investigated, just to find out. Cause ultimately, the biggest thing that bothers me and wanting me to go full rusky intervention is just that there has been "talks" or "communications"  and nothing about what was said, which is pretty damn important. Was it some election plot by the russians? business deals? just a nice chat about "hey we look forward to working with you, etc etc"

It's worth getting to the bottom of, if they got nothing to hide, so be it, we'll know. If they do, well, shouldn't we know? I don't think it takes a tinfoil hat to question this.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: March 03, 2017, 10:25:00 AM »
If he lied under oath he needs to be tried convicted and go to jail.  It's that simple. 

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: March 03, 2017, 10:26:49 AM »
LOCK HIM UP!
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: March 03, 2017, 10:27:32 AM »

oh man that's just tinfoil hat stuff he would never do that.

The "obama is so soft on Russia grow a pair" to "why are all you McCarthites so scared of russia?" is glorious in its transparency

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: March 03, 2017, 05:45:07 PM »
Are we at war with Russia?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: March 03, 2017, 06:24:19 PM »
I hope so. Patton was right. We should have kept pushing east.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: March 03, 2017, 07:22:53 PM »

No need to do that, we kicked their ass in the cold war just by being richer/cooler/better looking than them.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: March 03, 2017, 07:34:35 PM »

oh man that's just tinfoil hat stuff he would never do that.

The "obama is so soft on Russia grow a pair" to "why are all you McCarthites so scared of russia?" is glorious in its transparency

Don't you mean "hypocrisy"? For what it's worth, I don't think it is necessarily hypocritical to believe that Obama was a pussy in dealing with Russia, and Trump is not a Russian stooge. Those don't seem inconsistent.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: March 03, 2017, 07:41:06 PM »
haha

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: March 03, 2017, 08:00:20 PM »
Lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: March 03, 2017, 08:01:44 PM »

No need to do that, we kicked their ass in the cold war just by being richer/cooler/better looking than them.
Nah man. Put Patton (ol blood and guts) back in charge of the 5th and just don't stop til you see Palin

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: March 03, 2017, 08:58:36 PM »
Demoflops can't admit they don't have any ideas and they have to have a boogeyman enemy to blame for their impotency.  Russia is their boogeyman.   What perplexes me is why liberty hating democrats hate Russians because he is against liberty.  I think they hate manly men...Putin, Trumptostone, Reagan, Renocat, FSd, sdk, libs KSuw

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: March 04, 2017, 12:10:52 AM »
Demoflops can't admit they don't have any ideas and they have to have a boogeyman enemy to blame for their impotency.  Russia is their boogeyman.   What perplexes me is why liberty hating democrats hate Russians because he is against liberty.  I think they hate manly men...Putin, Trumptostone, Reagan, Renocat, FSd, sdk, libs KSuw

Total cuck move including yourself in a list of manly men.

"I'm such a manly man! I'm in control! I'll decide how my wife gets off!"

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: March 04, 2017, 07:38:24 AM »
I'd be pretty scared to see what might have happened if we did succeed and take Russia.  I think we could be huge imperial dicks today, even more than we might already be.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: March 04, 2017, 07:42:29 AM »
Literally zero people have conquered Russia in the history of civilization.