Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 772420 times)

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Re: Trump and Russia
« Reply #425 on: March 02, 2017, 04:34:57 PM »
It's sad(!) to see Russian agents like FSD and KSU-W trip over themselves to feed us their communist propaganda imo

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 02, 2017, 04:36:22 PM »
The lib reactions to this.... :lol:

Sessions was a senator. On the Armed Services Committee. He didn't meet with the Russian ambassador in a campaign capacity. He did not "lie under oath." Anyone with half a brain and without an ideological axe to grind knows Sessions was talking about meetings in a campaign capacity because that's the question he was answering.

This entire fake controversy is part of the steady drip drip drip of stories designed simply to pair "Trump" with "Russia." And you dumbasses are falling all over it. Congrats liberals - you have your birther movement. I wish you could see how deranged you've become.

Why would you not want possible connections looked into by people that weren't part of the campaign? Remember when we all hated Russia? Why are the Republicans so pro Russia these days? V weird

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 02, 2017, 05:26:20 PM »
"Can we have an independent investigation into Trump's potential links to Russia?" = "There's no way that black guy was born in the US of A!"

What a meltdown KSUW.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 02, 2017, 05:47:35 PM »
Jeff sessions is both with a bucket full of assholes mixed in

:shakesfist:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: March 02, 2017, 05:56:43 PM »
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: March 02, 2017, 06:00:02 PM »

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 02, 2017, 06:04:01 PM »
Trump was saying it was rigged time ago. :dunno:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: March 02, 2017, 08:07:55 PM »
 :lol: So lay it out for me. What's the grand unifying theory behind all this hysteria?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: March 02, 2017, 08:10:54 PM »
didn't bill clinton get into some trouble for lying about getting his peen sucked? I'm not an expert in lying to congress but lying about contacts with russia seems like maybe a bigger deal?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: March 02, 2017, 08:11:25 PM »
unless you're an evangelical in which case the peen sucking is probably a top tier offense

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: March 02, 2017, 08:15:07 PM »
What ever happened to Sodom in the bible? stevedave

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: March 02, 2017, 08:19:46 PM »
didn't bill clinton get into some trouble for lying about getting his peen sucked? I'm not an expert in lying to congress but lying about contacts with russia seems like maybe a bigger deal?

Been over this. Didn't lie. Reread the question and answer.

Next.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: March 02, 2017, 08:24:45 PM »
I hate that CNN keeps saying drip drip drip of information. I'm heading over to Fox news.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: March 02, 2017, 08:25:14 PM »
It's just so gross to keep hearing over and over

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump and Russia
« Reply #439 on: March 02, 2017, 09:01:16 PM »

Next.

Ok, Bill didn't lie but he knew what they were asking and misled them. Same thing imo.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: March 02, 2017, 10:02:43 PM »
:lol: So lay it out for me. What's the grand unifying theory behind all this hysteria?

Everybody on your team was talking to the commies and then told everybody in 'merica they didn't...until the "enemy" media provided evidence they did...then they either get fired or recused from the very job they were hired to do.....
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 10:12:14 PM by Phil Titola »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: March 02, 2017, 10:06:17 PM »
Good summary

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 02, 2017, 10:15:45 PM »

Everybody on your team was talking to the commies and then told everybody in 'merica they didn't...until the "enemy" media provided evidence they did...then they either get fired or recused from the very job they were hired to do.....

You're gonna need to flesh this out for me. Who asked who to do what and for what motive? Give me the whole crackpot conspiracy theory. All I'm hearing so far is blah blah blah RUSSIANS blah blah blah TRUMP!!!

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: March 02, 2017, 10:18:28 PM »

Next.

Ok, Bill didn't lie but he knew what they were asking and misled them. Same thing imo.

That's weird. I thought when said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky" that was pretty clearly a lie. In fact I'm not sure anyone (except maybe people BBStrolling) are even suggesting he didn't lie.

Reread the Sessions question and answer. Go ahead. Take your time.

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: March 02, 2017, 10:19:00 PM »

You're gonna need to flesh this out for me. Who asked who to do what and for what motive? Give me the whole crackpot conspiracy theory. All I'm hearing so far is blah blah blah RUSSIANS blah blah blah TRUMP!!!

You tell me the motive for lying about it.  Now flesh out for me why Trump voters are assuming best intent when it comes to Russians?  Member when you guys hated them?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 02, 2017, 10:27:53 PM »
Trump Jr. likely paid $50K for event hosted by Russian allies

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: March 02, 2017, 10:39:48 PM »
There doesn't need to be a theory or a motive. A lot of weird crap has gone down. That makes people want to ask questions and know more about what's going on.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 02, 2017, 10:45:35 PM »
The freaking Russian Ambassador met with Flynn and Trump's son-in-law at Trump Tower!

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 02, 2017, 10:46:34 PM »

Next.

That's weird. I thought when said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky" that was pretty clearly a lie. In fact I'm not sure anyone (except maybe people BBStrolling) are even suggesting he didn't lie.

Reread the Sessions question and answer. Go ahead. Take your time.

Man what an amazing roundabout right here

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: March 02, 2017, 10:52:20 PM »

You tell me the motive for lying about it.  Now flesh out for me why Trump voters are assuming best intent when it comes to Russians?  Member when you guys hated them?

Don't get defensive. I'm not assuming best intent. I'm assuming Russians act in their best interests and we (presumably) act in ours. I'll ask again, what's the theory? Not specifically with regard to Sessions - the Sessions thing appears to be just one (small) cog in some grand conspiracy. Spell it out for me. For example, is the theory that Trump is some sort of Russian stooge? Or that he made some sort of promise to the Russians, like "after the election...."

Im trying to figure out where the liberals think this leads. Otherwise it just looks like a bunch of half-cooked random aspersions designed to discredit Trump (that's probably just me being cynical about politics tho).
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 10:56:48 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »