Author Topic: We look like crap  (Read 20241 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: We look like crap
« Reply #100 on: November 26, 2016, 09:42:52 PM »
i would much rather have someone better and less hurtery than ertz as our qb as well

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #101 on: November 26, 2016, 09:54:05 PM »
Kus qb was awful, shut up idiots. Ertz had like 100 yards on like 7 carries. Plus he mushed that bitch safety.

Get mad at our dildo oc who called a thousand boring ass plays
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 26, 2016, 10:23:19 PM »
Sean Snyder needs to go away. Our special teams look awful.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 26, 2016, 11:00:57 PM »
Kus qb was awful, shut up idiots. Ertz had like 100 yards on like 7 carries. Plus he mushed that bitch safety.

At this point i just laugh at the morons who hold it against Sisco that hold it against him that we run the offense we are running. As if any quarterback would be okay with throwing 6 passes . They asked him to run, he's the best running QB in the conferences, some people are happy being unhappy.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 26, 2016, 11:33:49 PM »

At this point i just laugh at the morons who hold it against Sisco that hold it against him that we run the offense we are running. As if any quarterback would be okay with throwing 6 passes . They asked him to run, he's the best running QB in the conferences, some people are happy being unhappy.

Yeah it's pretty dumb to play the players when the coaches put them in bad spots. You have to give Hubes last year, and now Ertz credit for doing as well as they can with a lot of weird decisions being made from the sidelines.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 27, 2016, 08:33:39 AM »
Ertz is an average, inconsistent QB that is a slightly below average thrower and slightly above average runner.  One OC is a rough ridin' idiot that calls the most predictable crap (like the Ertz shotgun run on 4th down) and the other can't develop crap for a QB unless you're a 250 lb nimble battering ram that is one one the 3 best leaders the program has ever seen.  It's not Sisco's fault, but its rough ridin' infruriating that we run this offense with a QB that won't hold up (like 90% of QBs) but can't do anything different because he's not good at throwing consistently.  It a known recipe for the shitty football played yesterday.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 08:36:45 AM by TheHamburglar »
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 27, 2016, 08:37:20 AM »
You can't sit here and lay it all on the OC after noting that our #1 is avg at best, after watching the two other alternatives be worse in the same game, and not be upset with whoeves job is finding/signing qbs.

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 27, 2016, 08:51:16 AM »
You can't sit here and lay it all on the OC after noting that our #1 is avg at best, after watching the two other alternatives be worse in the same game, and not be upset with whoeves job is finding/signing qbs.

Did you miss the part where I bitched about Del Miller too?  If you're going that route, Dana is responsible for the RBs, so he's the reason Barnes rarely played the firstb8 games and didn't get a touch in the 1st quarter yesterday.  I think Barnes came in the spring of his senior year, so it took Dana 1.6 seasons and 2 complete sets of spring practices to get Alex ready.

And I'm not going to let people say "well, it's the other guys fault Dana doesn't have crap to work with".  They're both responsible.  In the WVU game Tony Gibson toyed with dumbass Dana the whole game.  Dana's inability to handle a game has cost us 3 wins the last 2 years.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 08:54:29 AM by TheHamburglar »

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 27, 2016, 09:04:00 AM »
Ertz would have played the second half if the game was in question, it wasn't, the coaches were willing to air it out, they weren't.

Our offense has had marked improvement imo, we are a middle of the road offense that really should be better next year.

Agree that Colin Kline spoiled the staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 27, 2016, 09:12:55 AM »
Ertz would have played the second half if the game was in question, it wasn't, the coaches were willing to air it out, they weren't.

Our offense has had marked improvement imo, we are a middle of the road offense that really should be better next year.

Agree that Colin Kline spoiled the staff.

Our offense has improved immensely as the year has progressed, though granted the passing game still has a ways to go. I'm continually impressed with our zone blocking up front. This year in particular we have gone away from some of the power schemes we've used in the past and our offensive line has become really good.

Maybe they were slightly concerned after the onside kick, but for the most part our coaches never felt in doubt about the game. They completely called the 2nd half of the game that way to avoid injuries and putting the team in position to win next week. Snyder has done this plenty of times in the past.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 27, 2016, 09:17:55 AM »
Agree, the second half of that game yesterday was called the same as if they were up 45-7 against Joe Fcs.

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 27, 2016, 09:30:26 AM »
Is Skylar a running QB?

Offline troubledscribe

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 27, 2016, 09:39:16 AM »
You guys act like it's oc fault when Ertz can't throw the ball. What else is he suppose to do but run when literally no one has any confidence in him.

Offline Joker

• Katpak'r
  • Resident Play-Hard Chartologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 27, 2016, 09:53:38 AM »
I actually enjoyed the series with Delton running the same play over and over.  Ertz could have returned had we really needed him and it was clear from his action on the sideline that Hubener was good to go as well.

Bill was basically telling Beaty "Your shitty football team is such a joke to me that I'm going to run my 3rd string QB at you for a while just because I can".

:dunno:

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 27, 2016, 09:57:45 AM »
You guys act like it's oc fault when Ertz can't throw the ball.

It is their fault.  Who the eff else's job is it to coach a QB how to be an effective thrower or find someone else that can?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 27, 2016, 10:13:03 AM »
You guys act like it's oc fault when Ertz can't throw the ball.

It is their fault.  Who the eff else's job is it to coach a QB how to be an effective thrower or find someone else that can?

Exactly. Things like form, footwork, knowledge of where a reciever will end up, etc. are 100% coachable things. That is absolutely on the coaching staff. And if he can't throw because he got injured at the start of the season or whatever, then it's on the coaches to not use the QB battering ram offense.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #116 on: November 27, 2016, 10:19:10 AM »
In the limited time Ertz was in the game, his throws were on target and had good placement and velocity.

He also ran the crap out of the ball.

Our playcalling was very predictable based on the formations we were in, but we still had really good efficiency on offense in the first half. Had Ertz played the third quarter, he probably leaves the game with 250 total yards and we're up 41-9.

What was terrifying is what it looked like when Delton dropped back to pass. Holy crap.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 27, 2016, 10:21:40 AM »
In the limited time Ertz was in the game, his throws were on target and had good placement and velocity.

He also ran the crap out of the ball.

Our playcalling was very predictable based on the formations we were in, but we still had really good efficiency on offense in the first half. Had Ertz played the third quarter, he probably leaves the game with 250 total yards and we're up 41-9.

What was terrifying is what it looked like when Delton dropped back to pass. Holy crap.
You mean all one times? And it was a screen?

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 27, 2016, 10:25:35 AM »
Do what you want with this.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 27, 2016, 10:37:18 AM »
Is Skylar a running QB?

He's a dual threat. Sisco came here as a pro style QB and they turned him into this.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: November 27, 2016, 10:44:53 AM »

Offline troubledscribe

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 27, 2016, 11:14:53 AM »

So CK improved and Ertz is getting worse.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 27, 2016, 11:23:01 AM »

Most people wouldn't have taken that as an opportunity to further looking like an idiot, happy to see you didn't disappoint.

Offline troubledscribe

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 27, 2016, 11:28:16 AM »

Most people wouldn't have taken that as an opportunity to further looking like an idiot, happy to see you didn't disappoint.

I didn't peg you as such a big Ertz fan MIR.

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 27, 2016, 11:31:47 AM »
Did not remember CK fumbling that much but don't doubt he did but odd his non-con stats aren't included.  Waters' interceptions add up to more than total shown.