Author Topic: Alabama, the "the south" of the south  (Read 28108 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Alabama, the "the south" of the south
« Reply #950 on: February 18, 2020, 12:33:31 PM »
eww

https://www.al.com/news/2019/12/alabama-5th-fattest-state-heres-numbers-1-2-3-and-4.html

That's an issue almost wholly part of minority communities. 

I was just in KC for a week, so don't bother telling me it's way different.

Big shout out to the super forward thinking KC burb for considering allowing the Jews, the Gays and The Blacks to not have to worry about super racist HOA rules in the year of our FSM 2020.

link?

"a dismal first for states with poorest food and fitness choices."

Imagine typical alabamian sitting around smoking cigs, eating pizza and never going to the gym.

I don't know how it is in other parts, but around here the YMCA's, crossfits etc. etc. are full of people.

So you got me.

But stay racist my friend.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: February 18, 2020, 12:34:45 PM »
It's okay to be the grossest and fattest (and dumbest).  At least Alabama is first in something!

Online Libdork.9 rolled back from 1.0

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: February 18, 2020, 12:35:18 PM »
9/11 truthers are a minority pretty much everywhere they live dax, lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: February 18, 2020, 12:36:24 PM »
:sdeek:

https://yellowhammernews.com/alabamas-public-education-system-ranked-nations-worst-as-bold-change-set-for-legislative-committee-hearing/

Having worked with public education customers in 15 states over the last 20 years, it's pretty much a competition of seeing who sucks less.

Then again, Missouri is home to two of the largest failed public school systems in the country, and rankings only saved by White Flight Burb schools in KC and St. Louis.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: February 18, 2020, 12:37:30 PM »
9/11 truthers are a minority pretty much everywhere they live dax, lol

Oh, okay there LibDork.9

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: February 18, 2020, 12:39:31 PM »
It's okay to be the grossest and fattest (and dumbest).  At least Alabama is first in something!

Dug, no need to keep lashing out because you can't handle the truth about "progressive" KC burbs.

Is it still a cop convention any time a black guy has the audacity to cross the state line into Leawood?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: February 18, 2020, 12:40:35 PM »

https://yellowhammernews.com/alabamas-public-education-system-ranked-nations-worst-as-bold-change-set-for-legislative-committee-hearing/

Having worked with public education customers in 15 states over the last 20 years, it's pretty much a competition of seeing who sucks less.

Then again, Missouri is home to two of the largest failed public school systems in the country, and rankings only saved by White Flight Burb schools in KC and St. Louis.

Congrats on winning the competition of who sucks the most.  And is most obese.  And who has the worst economy.  And who exercises the least.  And who smokes the most cigs.  And who can't read.

Big wins for the ku football of states

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: February 18, 2020, 12:42:44 PM »

Congrats on winning the competition of who sucks the most.  And is most obese.  And who has the worst economy.  And who exercises the least.  And who smokes the most cigs.  And who can't read.

Big wins for the ku football of states

The worst economy relative to what?

Say, didn't the Missouri gov't just put together a commission to study why Missouri is a post recession recovery laggard?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: February 18, 2020, 12:46:54 PM »
Compared to the other states who are ranked ahead of it.  Which is virtually all of them.

Freaking out at me will not change the stats.  They are accurate and anyone who has ever been forced to go to Alabama can confirm by their own experience..

I think the statistical rankings are a chance for Alabama to take a long look at its obese and liver spotted self in its cracked mirror and take steps to improve.  Consider it a chance to be like the biggest loser but in this case the state is literally the biggest loser but doesn't want to actually be anymore. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: February 18, 2020, 12:52:25 PM »
Compared to the other states who are ranked ahead of it.  Which is virtually all of them.

Freaking out at me will not change the stats.  They are accurate and anyone who has ever been forced to go to Alabama can confirm by their own experience..

I think the statistical rankings are a chance for Alabama to take a long look at its obese and liver spotted self in its cracked mirror and take steps to improve.  Consider it a chance to be like the biggest loser but in this case the state is literally the biggest loser but doesn't want to actually be anymore.

Freaking out on you?  You get all  :curse: with every chronicled story of trashy ass Missouri (home to approximately 70 plus failing schools, and two of the largest public school system failures in U.S. public education history).   

BTW Missouri is top 10 on obesity rate.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #960 on: February 18, 2020, 01:06:09 PM »

Freaking out on you?  You get all  :curse: with every chronicled story of trashy ass Missouri (home to approximately 70 plus failing schools, and two of the largest public school system failures in U.S. public education history).   

BTW Missouri is top 10 on obesity rate.

Definitely some fatties here.  I think people need to make better nutrition choices.  Just glad it isn't literally the most slovenly out of all as Alabama is.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: February 18, 2020, 01:06:56 PM »
https://www.al.com/news/2019/12/alabama-5th-fattest-state-heres-numbers-1-2-3-and-4.html

Your own local newspaper must have left missouri off to piss you off even more.  FAKE NEWS!!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: February 18, 2020, 01:51:28 PM »
 :mangina:

settle down fatties

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: February 24, 2020, 09:42:55 PM »
Jesus. It’s the best it’s ever been for them. My family members who it affects stands by this too. Save yourselves a click.

I know what you're trying to do here, but sheesh man, don't roll this out to your relatives, and I'll forget you said it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/nearly-1-5-hate-crimes-motivated-anti-lgbtq-bias-fbi-n1080891

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/06/28/anti-gay-hate-crimes-rise-fbi-says-and-they-likely-undercount/1582614001/

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/18/us/transgender-killings-hrc-report-trnd/index.html

And for as well intentioned as he is the RATM post wasn't much better. The LGTBQ community deserves a government that will protect them and not give shelter to bigots. If Mike Pence went to a pastor who was publicly a holocaust denier or downplayed slavery we'd all be outraged, this is no different.

Living here, I can tell you the Ames crosswalk thing was a giant deal. Why would the federal government get involved with that? I remember when Republicans didn't believe in a nanny state.