Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1046426 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #6400 on: April 26, 2018, 06:47:12 PM »
Newly detected (not pre-named or known) sites may have up to a 24 day waiting period before inspections can take place.

I guess that's tough.

So easy to dismantle and move centrifuges and completely clean up isotopes with a half-life of 1000 years in 24 days!   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

When the U.S. seized a bunch of Abdul Qadeer Khan centrifuges they were in crates that were about 3 feet wide and about 7-8 feet long.   It's cute that you think that in Blixian bureaucracy and the cat and mouse game of hiding nuclear weapons development the 24 day clock starts instantly.   

Yeah, and you need 5000+ centrifuges to be chained together in order to enrich enough uranium for a bomb. These things are crazy-complex, and once they are installed, they aren't easily dismantled.

Also, no comeback I see for the impossibility of making an entire facility clean at the molecular level.

So there’s no plausible deniability.  No percentile of enrichment excuse? 

If you want to believe that a country that has a burgeoning ballistic missile program intends to strap conventional weapons on top of them.  Knock yourself out.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 06:54:34 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #6401 on: April 26, 2018, 07:34:50 PM »
Newly detected (not pre-named or known) sites may have up to a 24 day waiting period before inspections can take place.

I guess that's tough.

So easy to dismantle and move centrifuges and completely clean up isotopes with a half-life of 1000 years in 24 days!   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

When the U.S. seized a bunch of Abdul Qadeer Khan centrifuges they were in crates that were about 3 feet wide and about 7-8 feet long.   It's cute that you think that in Blixian bureaucracy and the cat and mouse game of hiding nuclear weapons development the 24 day clock starts instantly.   

Yeah, and you need 5000+ centrifuges to be chained together in order to enrich enough uranium for a bomb. These things are crazy-complex, and once they are installed, they aren't easily dismantled.

Also, no comeback I see for the impossibility of making an entire facility clean at the molecular level.

If you want to believe that a country that has a burgeoning ballistic missile program intends to strap conventional weapons on top of them.  Knock yourself out.

It wouldn't matter if the wait time was 240 days, let alone 24 days - the bottom line is that once an inspection crew is at a suspected facility, it will be really easy to tell if they've been enriching uranium beyond the 3.7% that they are limited to in the deal.

With regards to the bolded part, I also think it's really rough ridin' hilarious that you believe Iran is going to cheat the deal to get a nuke but North Korea will just turn over their nukes to Trump. Good one.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6402 on: April 26, 2018, 08:48:00 PM »

I guess that's tough.

It wouldn't matter if the wait time was 240 days, let alone 24 days - the bottom line is that once an inspection crew is at a suspected facility, it will be really easy to tell if they've been enriching uranium beyond the 3.7% that they are limited to in the deal.

With regards to the bolded part, I also think it's really rough ridin' hilarious that you believe Iran is going to cheat the deal to get a nuke but North Korea will just turn over their nukes to Trump. Good one.

I think it's hilarious that you can't or refuse to comprehend the words, "the prospect of peace".   

It's also very debatable that it will be "easy to tell".   

It's also hilarious that you think that a country would build a 2 stage 2000km capable missile and begin developing a 3 stage 4000km missile to slap a 1000 pound conventional warhead on the top.   Look out Israel, we're gonna drop 9 or 10 1000 pound conventional bombs on your ass and wipe you off the face of the earth!!

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #6403 on: April 26, 2018, 10:38:09 PM »

I guess that's tough.

I think it's hilarious that you can't or refuse to comprehend the words, "the prospect of peace".   

It's also very debatable that it will be "easy to tell".   

It's also hilarious that you think that a country would build a 2 stage 2000km capable missile and begin developing a 3 stage 4000km missile to slap a 1000 pound conventional warhead on the top.   Look out Israel, we're gonna drop 9 or 10 1000 pound conventional bombs on your ass and wipe you off the face of the earth!!

Very debatable? Debatable to who? If it's SO debatable, then you (even as a common layperson) should be able to explain to me how the accuracy of a radioactivity measurement from an environment that stores samples of 90%+ U-235 would be degraded significantly enough to pass as a measurement of U-235 samples at <4%, given that the natural abundance of this particular isotope is 0.7% (and an LOD for your detector WELL below this). Remember, I'm a PhD-level chemist, so equations are always welcome.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6404 on: April 27, 2018, 07:05:57 AM »
Good for you Trey.  But that doesn’t change the fact that there was great debate in the expert community about the ability to hide research. 

But what does it matter?  Iranian military bases are entirely off limits to inspectors. 

So let’s clear this up in n the ObamaCuck deal.

1.  Billions paid to Iran

2.  Lifting all sanctions

3.  24 day (that’s 24 bureaucratic days, so actually months), before inspectors are allowed into suspected unnamed nuclear facilities

4.  2 stage ballistic missile already in service, 3 stage 4000km range missile under development

5.  Iranian military facilities completely off limits.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6405 on: April 27, 2018, 07:09:34 AM »
Mad dog screwed up BT

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6406 on: April 27, 2018, 07:16:03 AM »
Mad dog screwed up BT

Or you do nothing now knowing that you might be building towards an excuse for regime change down the line?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6409 on: April 27, 2018, 07:21:51 AM »
Mad dog screwed up BT

Or you do nothing now knowing that you might be building towards an excuse for regime change down the line?

That sounds like something only a blood thirsty psycho would do

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6410 on: April 27, 2018, 07:25:57 AM »
Mad dog screwed up BT

That sounds like something only a blood thirsty psycho would do

Well it’s not Bush-Clinton-Bush-Obama levels of regime change, backdoor green lights, violation of the NATO charter etc etc.

Just yet.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6411 on: April 27, 2018, 07:27:27 AM »
You hate NATO tho

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6412 on: April 27, 2018, 07:28:10 AM »

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #6414 on: April 27, 2018, 08:40:52 AM »
https://twitter.com/CNNnewsroom/status/989839406407323653?s=19

TRUMP  :curse:  :shakesfist:

Joint Korean nuke war against usa ?????   :ohno:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #6415 on: April 27, 2018, 08:41:33 AM »
Good for them.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6417 on: April 27, 2018, 08:46:02 AM »
So we have dax giving trump no credit for this and we have insane fsd giving trump all the credit.

Interesting

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6418 on: April 27, 2018, 08:47:45 AM »
Lib7 completely clueless, per usual.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6419 on: April 27, 2018, 09:16:51 AM »
Good for you Trey.  But that doesn’t change the fact that there was great debate in the expert community about the ability to hide research. 

But what does it matter?  Iranian military bases are entirely off limits to inspectors. 

3.  24 day (that’s 24 bureaucratic days, so actually months), before inspectors are allowed into suspected unnamed nuclear facilities

4.  2 stage ballistic missile already in service, 3 stage 4000km range missile under development

C'mon guise

Can we all just agree that Dax knows more than Chemists and Mattis and move on.

:dunno:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6420 on: April 27, 2018, 09:40:08 AM »

C'mon guise

Can we all just agree that Dax knows more than Chemists and Mattis and move on.

:dunno:

No where did I say or even imply either.  I'm just laying out the facts.   Mattis emphasized the value of "certain aspects" of the Iran deal, back when it was Gen. Mattis (active) he pushed for air strikes against Iran for multiple reasons.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6421 on: April 27, 2018, 09:46:31 AM »
Doesnt Dax hate fisa?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6422 on: April 27, 2018, 10:19:31 AM »
Doesnt Dax hate fisa when it's used by political operatives to spy on political opposition?

Yes

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6423 on: April 27, 2018, 10:24:27 AM »
Deep State Dax

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6424 on: April 27, 2018, 10:25:57 AM »
Doesnt Dax hate fisa when it's used by political operatives to spy on political opposition?

Yes

So being denied fisa good thing or bad thing?  Seems they are asking for them for poor reasons.....