Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1027699 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #13425 on: July 01, 2020, 11:18:58 AM »
The constant whataboutism deflecting from current shitty decisions gets old. Especially when it’s the same whataboutism over and over again.

Bidenbots like you are constantly trying to place nuanced domestic policy decisions on the same level as literally going in and destroying nations and then turning around and walking away.   

Unlike your hero, Kushner has actually been working on trying to bring about peace in the middle east, and unlike your hero, Trump isn't going around and finding new defenseless countries to pick on and destabilize via military and paramilitary means.

But you're too stupid to understand that, so that's why you constantly attempt to play the Low IQ whataboutism card.
Come up with some new material Dax, Jesus Christ.

You have no material because you're too stupid to come up with your own, so you simply parrot what other people tell you to think.

Ok Dax. Continue to look the other way and high step salute the dumbest president to ever lead this country. Talk about being too stupid to have your own thoughts and just following that guy. Woof.

Just another stupid post from the boards chief sociopathic idiot.

I'm not looking away at all.   Just think about what you're melting down about now, if you even can think.   You're melting down because allegedly Trump is lamenting taking Kushners advice on some domestic issues.   

You're not capable of having this discussion because you're too stupid to even understand what's being talked about.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13426 on: July 01, 2020, 11:20:22 AM »
The constant whataboutism deflecting from current shitty decisions gets old. Especially when it’s the same whataboutism over and over again.

Bidenbots like you are constantly trying to place nuanced domestic policy decisions on the same level as literally going in and destroying nations and then turning around and walking away.   

Unlike your hero, Kushner has actually been working on trying to bring about peace in the middle east, and unlike your hero, Trump isn't going around and finding new defenseless countries to pick on and destabilize via military and paramilitary means.

But you're too stupid to understand that, so that's why you constantly attempt to play the Low IQ whataboutism card.

lmao dax.  Yeah Kush is the guy for the job, he even read 25 books about the Middle East.

Yeah, we should send in guys like John "Ayatollah" Kerry, I mean, how many hundreds of thousands of more people died because of his "efforts"?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13428 on: July 01, 2020, 11:31:13 AM »
Raise your hand if you can't look at a map and understand why Russia doesn't want us in Afghanistan.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13430 on: July 01, 2020, 11:35:35 AM »
The same NYT's that told us that Trump should use ISIS to kill Syrians and Russians?

Super weird . . .

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13431 on: July 01, 2020, 11:38:56 AM »
Dax prefers to blame the nyt and Obama
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13432 on: July 01, 2020, 11:47:41 AM »
dax, I know it's hard to find a way to defend/deflect for trump and this is a prime example of why it's ok to sit one out occasionally, no matter how MAGA you are.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13433 on: July 01, 2020, 11:47:52 AM »
Dax prefers to blame the nyt and Obama

Only the lowest of the very lowest IQ people believe that Vlad Putin and Russian intelligence woke up after 18 years of U.S. occupation in Afghanistan and decided that then and only then that they could pay AQ and the Taliban to kill the American infidel.

It's sad to see the Party of Perpetual War aka the BidenBots working in lockstep with the NeoCons (they're one in the same) to ensure that 1.  Troops never come home from Afghanistan  2.  That the U.S. goes to war with Russia

The only question to ask now, is which major military defense contractors are financing this outburst.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13434 on: July 01, 2020, 11:50:18 AM »
dax, I know it's hard to find a way to defend/deflect for trump and this is a prime example of why it's ok to sit one out occasionally, no matter how MAGA you are.

As I said, it bothers me that very low IQ people actually believe that Putin and Russia just started something like this while Trump was in office. 

i know they teach little history these days.   But Vlad Putin has been around for a long time, and remembers  well what the United States did to the Russian Army in Afghanistan.    This lack of understanding is in lockstep with the very very low IQ  people who actually believe these kinds of things are only because of Trump.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13435 on: July 01, 2020, 11:51:06 AM »
"no more of jared's woke crap" is a very funny sentence.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13436 on: July 01, 2020, 11:56:22 AM »
"no more of jared's woke crap" is a very funny sentence.
Incredibly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13437 on: July 01, 2020, 12:09:49 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13438 on: July 01, 2020, 12:14:31 PM »
"To date, DOD has no corroborating evidence to validate the recent allegations found in open-source reports. Regardless, we always take the safety and security of our forces in Afghanistan — and around the world — most seriously and therefore continuously adopt measures to prevent harm from potential threats."  (US DOD)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13439 on: July 01, 2020, 12:18:21 PM »
“Leaks compromise and disrupt the critical interagency work to collect, assess, and ascribe culpability,” said Haspel in a statement. “When developing intelligence assessments, initial tactical reports often require additional collection and validation.”

“This is the analytic process working the way it should. Unfortunately unauthorized disclosures now jeopardized our ability to ever find out the full story,” said Ratcliffe in a tweeted statement. “We are still investigating the alleged intelligence referenced in recent media reporting and we will brief the President and Congressional leaders at the appropriate time,” he said.  (CIA Director Gina Haspel)

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13440 on: July 01, 2020, 12:28:31 PM »

As I said, it bothers me that very low IQ people actually believe that Putin and Russia just started something like this while Drumpf was in office. 

i know they teach little history these days.   But Vlad Putin has been around for a long time, and remembers  well what the United States did to the Russian Army in Afghanistan.    This lack of understanding is in lockstep with the very very low IQ  people who actually believe these kinds of things are only because of Drumpf.

The issue would be more he knew about it and didn't do anything about it or is calling it fake news. I would agree that I doubt it started just under your hero, but if previous admins knew about it and did nothing, huge deal, and I would expect trump to parrot that all the live long day about obama effing that up, but if they didn't know and it wasn't found out until trump was in power (which is what this looks like), then why else do anything than what trump did right now.

And I don't think it's because our intel community got magically better in 3 years. Either someone was withholding info or something came out recently, which the later is what this looks like
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13441 on: July 01, 2020, 01:00:20 PM »

As I said, it bothers me that very low IQ people actually believe that Putin and Russia just started something like this while Drumpf was in office. 

i know they teach little history these days.   But Vlad Putin has been around for a long time, and remembers  well what the United States did to the Russian Army in Afghanistan.    This lack of understanding is in lockstep with the very very low IQ  people who actually believe these kinds of things are only because of Drumpf.

The issue would be more he knew about it and didn't do anything about it or is calling it fake news. I would agree that I doubt it started just under your hero, but if previous admins knew about it and did nothing, huge deal, and I would expect trump to parrot that all the live long day about obama effing that up, but if they didn't know and it wasn't found out until trump was in power (which is what this looks like), then why else do anything than what trump did right now.

And I don't think it's because our intel community got magically better in 3 years. Either someone was withholding info or something came out recently, which the later is what this looks like

Well let's first start out with the source.   This is the same source that within the last year has demanded that Trump fix things with Russia and also suggested that Trump hire ISIS to kill Russians and Syrians.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #13442 on: July 01, 2020, 01:25:10 PM »
At least dax can stop pretending to care about criminal justice reform now that Trump thinks it was dumb.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13443 on: July 01, 2020, 01:37:23 PM »
At least dax can stop pretending to care about criminal justice reform now that Trump thinks it was dumb.
Wait what? That was a common ground type thing

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13444 on: July 01, 2020, 01:41:51 PM »

Well let's first start out with the source.   This is the same source that within the last year has demanded that Drumpf fix things with Russia and also suggested that Drumpf hire ISIS to kill Russians and Syrians.

Didn't realize NYT was employing Pompeo
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13445 on: July 01, 2020, 03:09:01 PM »

Well let's first start out with the source.   This is the same source that within the last year has demanded that Drumpf fix things with Russia and also suggested that Drumpf hire ISIS to kill Russians and Syrians.

Didn't realize NYT was employing Pompeo

Both the DOD and DNI are saying that this was not corroborated information and was not fully vetted.    They've now gone on to say that these leaks will now likely make it impossible to determine if any of this is factual.

The Washington Post reported on Tuesday that White House officials were first informed in early 2019 of intelligence reports that Russia was offering the bounties to kill U.S. and coalition military personnel, but the information was deemed sketchy and in need of additional confirmation, according to people familiar with the matter.

Just admit that this is just another hit piece designed to hurt DJT.   Ask yourself why we're even still in Afghanistan and why an $800 billion dollar war machine needs feet on the ground in order to hold back some dudes with AK's living on piles of rocks.  Living among tens of thousands of people who have never wanted us there to begin with.

The Party for Perpetual War/The New NeoCons don't want U.S. troops to come home. 

Read the ex filtrated, not hacked copies Hillary's DNC Emails.  It gives you the perfect picture of a psychotic lunatic hell bent on ensuring the United States was forever at war in the Middle East.   That's who these people are, that's who your party wants running the country.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13446 on: July 01, 2020, 03:34:05 PM »
Hillary's emails lmao, dax is pulling out all the stops on this daxflection train
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13447 on: July 01, 2020, 03:43:31 PM »
Hillary's emails lmao, dax is pulling out all the stops on this daxflection train

I know BidenBots are extremely dumb, and you are certainly no exception.

But it's about the content of those emails.   But as always, the constant defense of your psychotic war loving hero is noted.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13449 on: July 01, 2020, 05:45:43 PM »

Trump causes so much craziness on the daily we don't even have a chance to look back 2 weeks to reflect on his past.  Dax is over here reflecting on years ago stories.