Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1043915 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #11175 on: October 24, 2019, 09:01:11 AM »
Legitimately had to check if that post was from Chingon's daxbot
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11176 on: October 24, 2019, 09:03:11 AM »
Legitimately had to check if that post was from Chingon's daxbot

LibDork.9, you're really sucking worse than usual, lately.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11178 on: October 24, 2019, 11:29:25 AM »
While there's complaining about the closed doors, everyone understands that they can take place behind closed doors.

It's the other stuff.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 11:36:49 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11179 on: October 24, 2019, 11:39:55 AM »
While there's complaining about the closed doors, everyone understands that they can take place behind closed doors.

It's the other stuff.

Oh, is that right?   :lol:

Schiff showed up today, said nothing and then exited with the witness.   :lol: :lol:

I'm sure all of the other Republicans on the committee will publicly call him out for this egregious ethical breach.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11180 on: October 24, 2019, 11:44:13 AM »

It's the other stuff.

Schiff showed up today, said nothing and then exited with the witness.   :lol: :lol:

I'm sure all of the other Republicans on the committee will publicly call him out for this egregious ethical breach.

Remember, this is supposed to be a "slam dunk", and the whole process is being run with a guy who has been caught lying at least 3 or 4 times.

If it's a slam dunk, then there should be no problem getting a resolution to impeach passed in a Democratic controlled house.

I suspect LibBot leaders look at all the whack jobs you guys have running for president, and then look at the money machine the RNC has while the DNC is nearly bankrupt, and figure they need to drag this out as long as possible.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11181 on: October 24, 2019, 11:47:52 AM »

It's the other stuff.

Remember, this is supposed to be a "slam dunk", and the whole process is being run with a guy who has been caught lying at least 3 or 4 times.

If it's a slam dunk, then there should be no problem getting a resolution to impeach passed in a Democratic controlled house.

I suspect LibBot leaders look at all the whack jobs you guys have running for president, and then look at the money machine the RNC has while the DNC is nearly bankrupt, and figure they need to drag this out as long as possible.

That reply was a complete non sequitur

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11182 on: October 24, 2019, 11:48:58 AM »
I wouldn't mind a good Old-fashioned impeachment trial. Would be very entertaining, and pure entertainment is Trump's only saving grace.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11183 on: October 24, 2019, 11:52:40 AM »

It's the other stuff.

He's already had at least 2 if not 3 "egregious ethical breaches".   I'm sure the DNC issued some explaining briefs on that.  You missed them.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11184 on: October 24, 2019, 11:56:51 AM »
Public support for impeachment is still going up, why should the Dems rush to trial if their goal is to impeach?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11185 on: October 24, 2019, 12:15:05 PM »
They enjoy watching trump cry non stop like Lil Wack with a loaded diaper

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #11186 on: October 24, 2019, 12:18:47 PM »
I wouldn't mind a good Old-fashioned impeachment trial. Would be very entertaining, and pure entertainment is Trump's only saving grace.

I don't believe they will ever Impeach
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11187 on: October 24, 2019, 12:49:00 PM »

It's the other stuff.

He's already had at least 2 if not 3 "egregious ethical breaches".   I'm sure the DNC issued some explaining briefs on that.  You missed them.

Those odds are pretty high given I'm not a Democrat. Does the RNC have those briefs given they have members on Schiff's committee as well? It's really odd that none of them have spoken publicly about this.

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11188 on: October 24, 2019, 01:33:31 PM »
It's pretty embarrassing that the Republicans don't understand the legal system considering they're largely a bunch of lawyers, but they are the party of Kobach.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11189 on: October 24, 2019, 01:39:56 PM »
I have found that to be the most intriguing.  It is  a system that is pretty easy to explain, one that the GOP put in place, yet they are baffled by it

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #11190 on: October 24, 2019, 01:43:03 PM »

It's the other stuff.

just out of curiosity

what is "the other stuff"?

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11191 on: October 24, 2019, 02:20:48 PM »

It's the other stuff.

just out of curiosity

"Other stuff" is a meaningless catch-all term for anything the 'Publitards don't like.  They can't possibly think of a way to defend Trump so they can only whine about the process instead.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11192 on: October 24, 2019, 04:59:24 PM »

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
The Trump Presidency
« Reply #11193 on: October 24, 2019, 05:05:45 PM »
FRIENDSHIP WITH WASHINGTON EXAMINER HAS ENDED. NOW EPOCH TIMES IS BEST FRIEND.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #11194 on: October 24, 2019, 07:43:31 PM »

Online Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11195 on: October 24, 2019, 07:50:12 PM »
everybody agrees they did this, it's just not a "high crime or misdemeanor" so it's okay.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11196 on: October 24, 2019, 09:13:39 PM »

It's the other stuff.

just out of curiosity

"Other stuff" is a meaningless catch-all term for anything the 'Publitards don't like.  They can't possibly think of a way to defend Trump so they can only whine about the process instead.

You mean like just flat out lying about meeting with whistle blower 1.0? 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11197 on: October 24, 2019, 09:17:19 PM »
Just sad that Dems run around talking about impeachment when they’re too scared to actually do it.

Just an exercise because the LibBot establishment looks around and see’s nothing but complete fringe LibBot whackadoo’s running for President. 

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11198 on: October 24, 2019, 09:44:51 PM »

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #11199 on: October 24, 2019, 09:45:22 PM »

It's the other stuff.

just out of curiosity