Author Topic: Will this election process take down FOX news? OANN, Newsmax, etc. Thread  (Read 95292 times)

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
Re: Will this election process take down FOX news? OANN, Newsmax, etc. Thread
« Reply #1025 on: February 24, 2021, 08:26:50 AM »
https://twitter.com/abughazalehkat/status/1364382663721820162
Tucker and Sean and Laura just sit on there and think of ways to get MAGA Boomers riled up. They cannot seriously believe this bullshit.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: February 24, 2021, 08:47:02 AM »
I forgot to grab the Tweet, but someone tweeted that a university recently did a poll and approximately 43% of self identifying Republicans polled said they had never heard of Qanon.

Which is is understandable considering it's mostly known by mega weirdo ProgFascist Dorks who spend too much time on the internet and social media and clearly don't have lives or girlfriends/partners.

When I find the Tweet, I'll post, because I know the mega anal on here will demand it.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: February 24, 2021, 09:10:39 AM »
Which is is understandable considering it's mostly known by mega weirdo ProgFascist Dorks who spend too much time on the internet and social media and clearly don't have lives or girlfriends/partners.

Bruh.

General Statistics - sonofdaxjones
Total Time Spent Online:262 days, 11 hours and 23 minutes.Total Posts:38411 postsTotal Topics Started:854 topicsNumber of Polls Created:28 pollsNumber of Votes Cast:106 votes

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: February 24, 2021, 09:11:14 AM »
The people who haven't heard of it are the biggest believers.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: February 24, 2021, 09:14:15 AM »
I forgot to grab the Tweet, but someone tweeted that a university recently did a poll and approximately 43% of self identifying Republicans polled said they had never heard of Qanon.

When I find the Tweet, I'll post, because I know the mega anal on here will demand it.

Wow that is reassuring.

The fact that less than half of republicans are aware of a batshit crazy theory that posits that canablisitic satan worshipping pedophiles will be defeated by Trump and JFK is very reassuring

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Will this election process take down FOX news? OANN, Newsmax, etc. Thread
« Reply #1030 on: February 24, 2021, 09:23:50 AM »
Well if they hadn’t heard of it before, surely they heard of it during Trump’s townhall when Savanna Guthrie asked him if he believes Qanon and he said they have some fair points.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: February 24, 2021, 09:44:14 AM »
Kevin McCarthy can't even pronounce Qanon so you know he definitely hasn't heard of them!

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: February 24, 2021, 09:48:24 AM »

Bruh.

Total Time Spent Online:262 days, 11 hours and 23 minutes.Total Posts:38411 postsTotal Topics Started:854 topicsNumber of Polls Created:28 pollsNumber of Votes Cast:106 votes
:lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: February 24, 2021, 09:57:20 AM »

Bruh.

First of all, it's great to see the known rage quitter and huge psycho @DaBigTrain still stalking me and glued to my every post . . . also, known liar.

Waks, how old is this website?  Please respond in days.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: February 24, 2021, 10:00:02 AM »

Wow that is reassuring.

The fact that less than half of republicans are aware of a batshit crazy theory that posits that canablisitic satan worshipping pedophiles will be defeated by Trump and JFK is very reassuring

What's even more scary is that nearly 100% of 80 million ProgFascists believed Russia-Russia-Russia, MuellerTruther and many many many more, and raged on it, and have continued to rage on it for over 4 years.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: February 24, 2021, 10:01:02 AM »

Bruh.

First of all, it's great to see the known rage quitter and huge psycho @DaBigTrain still stalking me and glued to my every post . . . also, known liar.

TBT is Jobu now and i'm astonished nobody has called him out for it.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: February 24, 2021, 10:02:11 AM »
I can sniff out a bad TBT sock in seconds.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: February 24, 2021, 10:02:23 AM »
stupid name calling , deflection

classic Dax post

really just an obscure made up acronym away from peak Dax

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: February 24, 2021, 10:05:41 AM »

classic Dax post

Only a total simpleton and huge deflector like Lick can't come clean and admit that millions of ProgLibs have believed to their core every insane and lunatic conspiracy about Trump.    It's so intense that the conspiracy propagation starts at the very top of the leadership of Lick's political movement.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: February 24, 2021, 10:08:43 AM »

Bruh.

TBT is Jobu now and i'm astonished nobody has called him out for it.

Probably.  Huge psycho with substantial mental problems.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: February 24, 2021, 10:13:49 AM »
Wait.....so Q doesn't even exist and is a full fabrication of the left?

What dimension of chess does that register as? 

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: February 24, 2021, 10:18:11 AM »

Bruh.

11 years old, I believe. So roughly 4000 days. Which means you've spent over 5% of your life on it since its creation. I'm just saying dude...don't throw stones, etc.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: February 24, 2021, 10:28:48 AM »

Bruh.

11 years old, I believe. So roughly 4000 days. Which means you've spent over 5% of your life on it since its creation. I'm just saying dude...don't throw stones, etc.

waks, does the counter stay running if say you leave a tab open on your browser?   Do you actually believe that I spent 24 hours a day of those days reading and posting on this website?   

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: February 24, 2021, 10:34:27 AM »

Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline waks

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: February 24, 2021, 10:43:14 AM »

Bruh.

waks, does the counter stay running if say you leave a tab open on your browser?   Do you actually believe that I spent 24 hours a day of those days reading and posting on this website?
I believe that you have over 38k posts on this message board and shouldn't make fun of people for the amount of time they spend on the internet is all.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: February 24, 2021, 10:48:14 AM »

Bruh.

I believe that you have over 38k posts on this message board and shouldn't make fun of people for the amount of time they spend on the internet is all.

It takes seconds to post something on this website.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: February 24, 2021, 10:49:55 AM »

classic Dax post

Only a total simpleton and huge deflector like Lick can't come clean and admit that millions of ProgLibs have believed to their core every insane and lunatic conspiracy about Trump.    It's so intense that the conspiracy propagation starts at the very top of the leadership of Lick's political movement.

rinse and repeat

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: February 24, 2021, 11:34:46 AM »

This is equivalent to the chess Beth Harmon does on the ceiling at night when she's hopped up on tranquilizers.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: February 24, 2021, 11:40:47 AM »

classic Dax post

rinse and repeat

Its very smart of you (for once) to not openly admit that you believed all of those whack-a-doo conspiracies 100%.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: February 24, 2021, 02:45:09 PM »

This is equivalent to the chess Beth Harmon does on the ceiling at night when she's hopped up on tranquilizers.

Drug Chess makes a lot of sense given the last few years.