Author Topic: Presidential debate final stage (now moderated by an adult!)  (Read 35822 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Presidential debate first round
« Reply #250 on: September 27, 2016, 10:02:55 AM »
Tell your good friend he's a stupid eff. The only thing Donald popped her on was trade but he's too stupid to say something of actual substance that would actually stick. As someone who despises both of these deplorables; I feel real comfortable categorizing anyone who thinks Trump won this debate as a brain dead moron unfit for breeding humans.
Wow! So relaxed. So calm. Loves life. Doesn't have the problems of us other peasants on this board. We're all witnesses.

Asking this may be dangerous but please explain to me how stunted having an idiot friend have any impact on me at all?
I mean the other day you stated how cool, calm, and collect you are and how you don't take the internet too seriously like the rest of us dumbasses. I just find it entertaining how irritable you get at times, on matters that don't even effect you. Enjoy your Tuesday, MIR. Go cats!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 27, 2016, 10:04:55 AM »
tonight was an unmitigated disaster for trump.

How? He stayed on his message, there was nothing that happened tonight that will turn supporters away from him. I think he played himself at the very beginning when he was trying to justify Hilrod's accusation that he hasn't paid taxes, "THAT'S SMART!" wtf? His moronic ass supporters won't give two shits that he hasn't paid taxes when 99.999% of them has mumbled at some time something about their taxes going to food stamps and Obama Phones.

I'm really glad you and hillary pay more taxes than legally obligated. It's good for the country.

You think he's hiding income to meet his legal obligation?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 27, 2016, 10:05:19 AM »
Well it's okay because I know you were just trolling for a reaction, I know you don't really think that because you have told us lots of times that you have black friends.

Thing is though is I'm not a completely unhinged lunatic who has self esteem issues and places a high value on the thoughts of people on the internet. I will not fight with you, that's your thing, along with following around people who haven't interacted with you for three years. Grow up and stop having weekly personal beefs on the internet, it will make your life better.
Please take your own advice is all i'm saying.  :dunno:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 27, 2016, 10:05:45 AM »
I agree that the Republican party might not suck if it wasn't the Republican party.

The Democratic Party:  Making people think we don't love war, we aren't really racisty, and that we actually care about people for a long time.

Don't deflect, the Democratic party being a crap show has nothing to do with the Republican party being its own worst enemy. It also helps that it's apparent that the Republican party can't identify the weakness of the Democratic party without using hyperbole that alienates the people they need to help them grow. The fact is that there are thousands of people like me to be had if the Republican party had any interest in expanding its base.

I think I already covered that, but thanks.

You did? Where? When?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Presidential debate first round
« Reply #254 on: September 27, 2016, 10:10:57 AM »
Ppl that would be killing Hill right now if nominated by their dumbass party:
1. Marco
2. Jeb
3. Kasich(SP?)
4. Cruz

I am pretty confident about 1-3 but feel pretty good about #4 too.  I mean, Cruz is batshit crazy, and I think he would be doing pretty well against hill.

All 4 would be doing a better job of highlighting her fuckups rather than playing look at me/but don't check into what I say.

Specifically when it comes to debating, only Cruz would have a chance. 1-3 would have to get mopped up off the floor.

I mean, it's really not hard to debate Hillary. Just set out some coherent policy argument of your own and then put her on the defensive with any of the dozens of high profile ethical issues that she hasn't been able to escape ever since this time last year.

Trump totally blew #1 (although he started out alright on trade) and even managed to mess up #2 when given huge openings.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: September 27, 2016, 10:12:36 AM »
Exactly.  Hill didn't look great last night and she was debating someone who can't even string together a sentence without three different attempts and an eventual retraction.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 27, 2016, 10:13:52 AM »
It's truly sad that R's couldn't nominate someone decent.   Literally at every phase of this debate Hillary's track record should have been rolled out and used to destroy her.   

I mean even the leader of her own party, Barrack Obama and his wife (BFF with George Bush) hate Hillary with the power of a 1000 suns. 

A centrist, thoughtful Republican would win this election in a landslide.

For MIR

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 27, 2016, 10:43:15 AM »
A while back sys posted something like "why hasn't it occurred to either side to nominate a decent candidate and coast to an easy win?"  I couldn't find the exact quote or I would have posted it but I was thinking about it last night during the debate.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 27, 2016, 10:54:51 AM »

Mexican rapists  :curse:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 27, 2016, 10:55:07 AM »
Reasonable ppl don't survive primaries as of late, unfortunately. 

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 27, 2016, 10:58:57 AM »
Tell your good friend he's a stupid eff. The only thing Donald popped her on was trade but he's too stupid to say something of actual substance that would actually stick. As someone who despises both of these deplorables; I feel real comfortable categorizing anyone who thinks Trump won this debate as a brain dead moron unfit for breeding humans.
Wow! So relaxed. So calm. Loves life. Doesn't have the problems of us other peasants on this board. We're all witnesses.

idiot friend

lol

So close-minded...you absolutely cannot fathom anyone having a different (and very reasonable) opinion than yours, and something as little as a "meh I think x" can launch you into a fury of hate, name-calling, and anger. How do you react to actual adversity irl?

I really recommend meditating. Once you get rid of your emotional and neurotic thinking, you'll have a clear mind and see the world as the beautiful place that it is. The world isnt out to get you. Check out this video when you're ready to free your mind.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fmA6BqvC0xs

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 27, 2016, 10:59:34 AM »

Asking this may be dangerous but please explain to me how stunted having an idiot friend have any impact on me at all?
I mean the other day you stated how cool, calm, and collect you are and how you don't take the internet too seriously like the rest of us dumbasses. I just find it entertaining how irritable you get at times, on matters that don't even effect you. Enjoy your Tuesday, MIR. Go cats!

Again, I'll ask. How does observing stunted's dumbass friend have any effect on my life? Does it strain you to make observations?

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 27, 2016, 11:03:10 AM »
My friend is an actual Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), plz be nice

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 27, 2016, 11:04:37 AM »
I honestly don't care about the issue at hand, MIR. I was just clearly stating how hypocritical you are at times on the do's/don'ts of bbs'ing on this board. You apparently think you've got it down, while slapping other peoples hands during the process.

That kinda comes off as an unhinged lunatic who has self esteem/control issues. Also lol at you saying I look out to fight people on here, but you don't. T's & P's.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 11:08:47 AM by WackyCat08 »

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 27, 2016, 11:05:44 AM »
Like, the type with the weird hands

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 27, 2016, 11:05:58 AM »

idiot friend

lol

So close-minded...you absolutely cannot fathom anyone having a different (and very reasonable) opinion than yours, and something as little as a "meh I think x" can launch you into a fury of hate, name-calling, and anger. How do you react to actual adversity irl?

I really recommend meditating. Once you get rid of your emotional and neurotic thinking, you'll have a clear mind and see the world as the beautiful place that it is. The world isnt out to get you. Check out this video when you're ready to free your mind.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fmA6BqvC0xs

Opinions can be very stupid and open to ridicule. Thinking that Donald Trump won that debate is stupid because it cannot be reasonably justified.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 27, 2016, 11:10:37 AM »
Anything can be justified. Everyone is irrational. After you check out Zen 4 poon, you can read more about it on Scott Adams blog.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 27, 2016, 11:11:55 AM »
:lol:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 27, 2016, 11:13:20 AM »
I honestly don't care about the issue at hand, MIR. I was just clearly stating how hypocritical you are at times on the do's/don'ts of bbs'ing on this board. You apparently think you've got it down, while slapping other peoples hands during the process.

That kinda comes off as an unhinged lunatic who has self esteem/control issues. An lol at you saying I look out to fight people on here, but you don't. T's & P's.

I didn't ask you about the issue at hand, I asked you how observing a person had a stupid opinion effects my life in a negative manner. I keep having to ask because you keep saying it but not answering the question. I'll ask a different way, maybe it will stick this time; how does observing a stupid opinion espoused on a message board negatively effects me or makes my observation of you hypocritical? Did I say you shouldn't use the message board to share your observations?

Also who am I having a fight with on here?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 27, 2016, 11:14:05 AM »
Anything can be justified. Everyone is irrational. After you check out Zen 4 poon, you can read more about it on Scott Adams blog.

wow,.okay bud, thank you.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: September 27, 2016, 11:15:14 AM »
Namaste

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Presidential debate first round
« Reply #271 on: September 27, 2016, 11:17:24 AM »

That kinda comes off as an unhinged lunatic who has self esteem/control issues. An lol at you saying I look out to fight people on here, but you don't. T's & P's.

I didn't ask you about the issue at hand, I asked you how observing a person had a stupid opinion effects my life in a negative manner. I keep having to ask because you keep saying it but not answering the question. I'll ask a different way, maybe it will stick this time; how does observing a stupid opinion espoused on a message board negatively effects me or makes my observation of you hypocritical? Did I say you shouldn't use the message board to share your observations?

I think WC might be referencing stuff like this:
Tell me who you're voting for and why you're doing so and I can tell you why that's stupid, its incredibly distasteful to do so though.

But that's none of my business.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 27, 2016, 11:22:52 AM »
tonight was an unmitigated disaster for trump.

How? He stayed on his message, there was nothing that happened tonight that will turn supporters away from him. I think he played himself at the very beginning when he was trying to justify Hilrod's accusation that he hasn't paid taxes, "THAT'S SMART!" wtf? His moronic ass supporters won't give two shits that he hasn't paid taxes when 99.999% of them has mumbled at some time something about their taxes going to food stamps and Obama Phones.

I'm really glad you and hillary pay more taxes than legally obligated. It's good for the country.

You think he's hiding income to meet his legal obligation?

What are you talking about? I assume he isn't under IRS investigation or Hills would have brought that up. The constant audits obviously can't find anything wrong with his returns. It's interesting that she does bring up questions about his returns that nobody outside the IRS should have access to.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: September 27, 2016, 11:25:59 AM »
She should ask Russia to hack them
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 27, 2016, 11:33:43 AM »

I think WC might be referencing stuff like this:
Tell me who you're voting for and why you're doing so and I can tell you why that's stupid, its incredibly distasteful to do so though.

But that's none of my business.

Not what he's talking about, this is more appropriate for what stunted is talking about. I never said stunted and his friend are morons for potentially voting for trump, they're morons for thinking he won that debate. I'm guessing you can see the difference.