Author Topic: Presidential debate final stage (now moderated by an adult!)  (Read 35327 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Presidential debate first round
« Reply #225 on: September 27, 2016, 05:28:30 AM »

ruffled a few feathers

This is why trump can still win.  Ppl are this stupid.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 27, 2016, 05:47:32 AM »
I've read Costa Rica is nice.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 27, 2016, 05:48:33 AM »
It's truly sad that R's couldn't nominate someone decent.   Literally at every phase of this debate Hillary's track record should have been rolled out and used to destroy her.   

I mean even the leader of her own party, Barrack Obama and his wife (BFF with George Bush) hate Hillary with the power of a 1000 suns. 

A centrist, thoughtful Republican would win this election in a landslide. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 27, 2016, 06:07:00 AM »
I agree that the Republican party might not suck if it wasn't the Republican party.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 27, 2016, 06:44:22 AM »
Did not watch

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 27, 2016, 07:06:44 AM »
Trump just now provided justification for his Miss Piggy position on FOX by clarifying that she had indeed gained a lot of weight.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 27, 2016, 07:25:18 AM »
Dan Rather knows.

Dan Rather bugs the crap out of me now because he acts like he's still a journalist even though he's very obviously a democratic spokesman.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 27, 2016, 07:27:06 AM »
On the Today show they asked Tim Kaine about Trump's point that Hillary's emails weren't just a mistake because of all the staffers taking the Fifth since Hillary ignored it. Kaine ignored it.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Presidential debate first round
« Reply #233 on: September 27, 2016, 08:01:00 AM »
I agree that the Republican party might not suck if it wasn't the Republican party.

The Democratic Party:  Making people think we don't love war, we aren't really racisty, and that we actually care about people for a long time.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 27, 2016, 08:13:08 AM »
BBC radio had a thing about different countries and who they say won the debate. This may shock some people but Russians think Trump both won the debate AND the debate was rigged against him.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 27, 2016, 08:13:45 AM »
#russians :anger

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 27, 2016, 08:14:41 AM »
Libs the new War Hawks on Russia.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 27, 2016, 08:15:19 AM »
Tell your good friend he's a stupid eff. The only thing Donald popped her on was trade but he's too stupid to say something of actual substance that would actually stick. As someone who despises both of these deplorables; I feel real comfortable categorizing anyone who thinks Trump won this debate as a brain dead moron unfit for breeding humans.
Wow! So relaxed. So calm. Loves life. Doesn't have the problems of us other peasants on this board. We're all witnesses.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 08:36:22 AM by WackyCat08 »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 27, 2016, 08:24:29 AM »
"I know that person. That person was a Miss Universe person," Trump told the Fox News morning show. "And she was the worst we ever had, the worst, the absolute worst, she was impossible," he said. "She gained a massive amount of weight, and it was a real problem. We had a real problem. Not only that, her attitude."

http://www.npr.org/2016/09/27/495611105/in-post-debate-interview-trump-again-criticizes-pageant-winners-weight

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 27, 2016, 08:42:27 AM »
tonight was an unmitigated disaster for trump.

How? He stayed on his message, there was nothing that happened tonight that will turn supporters away from him. I think he played himself at the very beginning when he was trying to justify Hilrod's accusation that he hasn't paid taxes, "THAT'S SMART!" wtf? His moronic ass supporters won't give two shits that he hasn't paid taxes when 99.999% of them has mumbled at some time something about their taxes going to food stamps and Obama Phones.

I'm really glad you and hillary pay more taxes than legally obligated. It's good for the country.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: September 27, 2016, 08:48:04 AM »
Yea, I'm surprised this taxes thing is supposedly such a big deal. Now if year after year the IRS came back and said, you have to pay those taxes it's different. Otherwise people just need to stop being pissed at Trump and ask WTF is wrong with our tax code (answer: a lot).

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 27, 2016, 09:07:07 AM »
BBC radio had a thing about different countries and who they say won the debate. This may shock some people but Russians think Trump both won the debate AND the debate was rigged against him.

:love:

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 27, 2016, 09:12:40 AM »
barron knows so much about computers, you guys. we should totally make him secretary of CYBER.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #243 on: September 27, 2016, 09:15:24 AM »
Is Dan Rather the idiot who did an expose about W not actually serving in the military based entirely upon obviously fraudulent and manufactured documents? Like the docs were prepared on microsoft word but dated in the 60's when we only had typewriters.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 27, 2016, 09:44:22 AM »

The Democratic Party:  Making people think we don't love war, we aren't really racisty, and that we actually care about people for a long time.

Don't deflect, the Democratic party being a crap show has nothing to do with the Republican party being its own worst enemy. It also helps that it's apparent that the Republican party can't identify the weakness of the Democratic party without using hyperbole that alienates the people they need to help them grow. The fact is that there are thousands of people like me to be had if the Republican party had any interest in expanding its base.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 27, 2016, 09:45:13 AM »

Don't deflect, the Democratic party being a crap show has nothing to do with the Republican party being its own worst enemy. It also helps that it's apparent that the Republican party can't identify the weakness of the Democratic party without using hyperbole that alienates the people they need to help them grow. The fact is that there are thousands of people like me to be had if the Republican party had any interest in expanding its base.

I think I already covered that, but thanks.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 27, 2016, 09:53:35 AM »
Ppl that would be killing Hill right now if nominated by their dumbass party:
1. Marco
2. Jeb
3. Kasich(SP?)
4. Cruz

I am pretty confident about 1-3 but feel pretty good about #4 too.  I mean, Cruz is batshit crazy, and I think he would be doing pretty well against hill.

All 4 would be doing a better job of highlighting her fuckups rather than playing look at me/but don't check into what I say.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 27, 2016, 09:58:01 AM »
I think she might beat cruz. You underestimate how much he makes people outside of texas hate him
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 27, 2016, 09:58:24 AM »
Tell your good friend he's a stupid eff. The only thing Donald popped her on was trade but he's too stupid to say something of actual substance that would actually stick. As someone who despises both of these deplorables; I feel real comfortable categorizing anyone who thinks Trump won this debate as a brain dead moron unfit for breeding humans.
Wow! So relaxed. So calm. Loves life. Doesn't have the problems of us other peasants on this board. We're all witnesses.

Asking this may be dangerous but please explain to me how stunted having an idiot friend have any impact on me at all?

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 27, 2016, 09:59:18 AM »
Ppl that would be killing Hill right now if nominated by their dumbass party:
1. Marco
2. Jeb
3. Kasich(SP?)
4. Cruz

I am pretty confident about 1-3 but feel pretty good about #4 too.  I mean, Cruz is batshit crazy, and I think he would be doing pretty well against hill.

All 4 would be doing a better job of highlighting her fuckups rather than playing look at me/but don't check into what I say.

Specifically when it comes to debating, only Cruz would have a chance. 1-3 would have to get mopped up off the floor.