Author Topic: Let's talk turkey? (© Trim title enterprises™)  (Read 2786 times)

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Lets visit Turkey
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2016, 11:57:24 PM »
And Dax you keep saying people have known these things for years, but you keep glossing over facts that destroy your narrative and run counter to the theories you're pasting here.  So either ignoring them or being ignorant to them is an issue.  Continuing to post some of those facts like you're making a grand statement isn't helping your cause.  Yes, we all agree the Turks have provided serious material support to ISIS.  Stop saying it like you're correcting me or anyone else.  The only think you are laying out are bad conspiracy theories that are easily explained by rational actors doing something semi logical and hard facts as reported by news media.  The reason why I keep mentioning things you find standard history and politics is because they interrupt your entire system of Mideast events.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2016, 12:23:53 AM »
That is pure nonsensical double speak.  You keep trying to play smartest guy in the room (poorly) by trying to give history lessons.  None of which has any substantial bearing on the real politics unfolding right now other then to provide a rudimentary framework.   Then you try to frame everything I say as being some sort of far flung conspiracy.   Then in the face of overwhelming evidence you fall back into ME History 001 and commence bumbling and stumbling around. 

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2016, 09:08:27 AM »
It's beautiful guys

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2016, 10:04:25 AM »
Don't want the ME History 001 lines then quit with the conspiracy theories that would get you laughed out of high school model UN.  Because you obviously have trouble with the basic facts of what is going on in the region.  If you can't even grasp the basic realities of the region before flying off the handle something is seriously wrong on your end. 

The US isn't arming ISIS as you have repeatedly claimed.  None of the links you have posted from reputable sources have made that claim or back up your delusions.  The US isn't "lock step" with Erdo?an and the fact you posted that shows you have no clue what the eff you are talking about.  So before you start questioning someone else's credibility, make damn sure you don't crap all over yourself with these kinds of basic bitch mistakes.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2016, 10:11:56 AM »
Why tf isn't this thread called "let's talk turkey?"

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2016, 10:23:11 AM »
Why tf isn't this thread called "let's talk turkey?"

rough ridin' brilliant, I bow to your superior thread title. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2016, 01:10:58 PM »
Don't want the ME History 001 lines then quit with the conspiracy theories that would get you laughed out of high school model UN.  Because you obviously have trouble with the basic facts of what is going on in the region.  If you can't even grasp the basic realities of the region before flying off the handle something is seriously wrong on your end. 

The US isn't arming ISIS as you have repeatedly claimed.  None of the links you have posted from reputable sources have made that claim or back up your delusions.  The US isn't "lock step" with Erdo?an and the fact you posted that shows you have no clue what the eff you are talking about.  So before you start questioning someone else's credibility, make damn sure you don't crap all over yourself with these kinds of basic bitch mistakes.

Yes, when I want a conspiracy, the first place I look is Amnesty International.    :rolleyes:   Model UN?   :lol:  Again, and this is not very difficult for most people to understand.   There's simply no way anyone but an absolute idiot would think that U.S. weapons wouldn't end up in the hands of ISIS given the level of involvement from so many entities of the U.S. government being involved in moving arms into the region.    No one but an absolute idiot wouldn't think that U.S. weapons originally intended for say the Iraqi military couldn't or wouldn't be diverted into the wrong hands.   Just because YOU choose to believe what's spoon fed you by official government sources and you're entire prism of "knowledge" of the area is straight out of the textbook doesn't mean that matches reality.    Apparently edn lives in a pollyannish little world where plausible deniability doesn't exist, everything is cut and dry, black and white, good guys in one uniform bad guys in another. 

Way to totally misapply the usage of the word "lock step" I DID NOT say that the U.S. was in "LOCK STOP" with Erdogan on all things, I said the U.S. was in "lock step" in regards to calling for everyone to support Erdogan.   It's only lost on idiots such as yourself that the Obama administration always manages to call for support of regimes who either lean or very heavily lean towards conservative Islamic theocracy.    Look no further then Syria, golly no one is stunned (except EDN) that the U.S. wants to remove the secular leaning regime of Bashar Al-Assad.   No one (except EDN) was surprised when the Obama administration supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and all of sudden ultra-conservative Salafists were the toast of the U.S. embassy.   Oh but if we just give them a seat at the table they'll change their ways, they'll stop hating women, they'll welcome people who have alternative life styles with open arms!! . . . who can argue with that logic?   :jerk:
I can hear it now, "Oh but Dax look at how tough Obama has been with the Saudi's, really giving them the old cold shoulder lately.  Isn't that getting tough with ultra-conservative theocrats?"    Yep, so much "tough love" we're still shipping them billions of dollars worth of weapons. 

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Let's talk turkey? (© Trim title enterprises™)
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2016, 06:58:28 PM »
Wow, that's a rage post if I ever saw one. 

First your sources like Amnesty aren't saying the US armed ISIS.  You are either reading at a 5th grade level or are so far around the bend you can't see the difference.  Also who claimed US weapons aren't in ISIS hands?  See this is a great example of your total failure to discuss things like an adult.  Literally no one has said that, but you are rage posting about it.  I'm laughing at your conspiracy claims that the US directly armed ISIS to fight against Syria. Stop with the fallacies for one second. 

And now you're arguing that the US is removing secular leaders to put theocratic in? This is like final evolution of Obama is a Muslim conspiracy bullshit.  Just fantastic to see your delusions on full display.