Author Topic: Gender Issues  (Read 43255 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Gender Issues
« Reply #350 on: October 24, 2019, 09:44:50 AM »
wait until wacky hears about how many children have died in cages at the hands of the US govt

Wacky shouldn't acknowledge that until LibBots acknowledge it was the Obama administration that installed the cages, and more people died trying to cross the border during the Obama era than so far during the Trump era, with nearly 50% more crossers at peak during the Trump era, to date.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: October 24, 2019, 09:53:04 AM »
Holy Jesus, Dax. Everybody agrees that children in cages is shitty regardless of who did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: October 24, 2019, 09:54:39 AM »
Holy Jesus, Dax. Everybody agrees that children in cages is shitty regardless of who did it.

Resident LibBot Nation only became concerned about this in January 2017

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: October 24, 2019, 09:56:27 AM »
Trying to figure out how Dax feels about children and gender changes and also children in cages

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: October 24, 2019, 09:58:27 AM »
Dax's official position is that if we don't separate families and put kids in cages then the sex traffickers win
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: October 24, 2019, 10:00:28 AM »
What if the children in cages want to change their gender?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: October 24, 2019, 10:03:56 AM »
I know LibDork.9 always comments on things he really doesn't know anything about.    But they separate families so they can determine if its legit.  I know small brains like LibDork.9 don't understand, but traffickers try to pass themselves as parents or guardians all the time.

The official LibBot Nation stance on the border is just throw it open and let the drug cartels and traffickers have free reign . . . LibBot Leadership is just too chickenshit to admit they sold out to the open borders groups.

Then again, LibBot Nation protests ICE while ICE is in the process of busting sex traffickers, so . . .

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: October 24, 2019, 10:05:13 AM »
Sir, this is an Arby’s

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: October 24, 2019, 10:17:04 AM »
Sir, this is an Arby’s

It's a COLUSION of LibBot tapouts

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: October 24, 2019, 10:23:26 AM »
Dax's official position is that if we don't separate families and put kids in cages then the sex traffickers win

I know LibDork.9 always comments on things he really doesn't know anything about.    But they separate families so they can determine if its legit.  I know small brains like LibDork.9 don't understand, but traffickers try to pass themselves as parents or guardians all the time.

The official LibBot Nation stance on the border is just throw it open and let the drug cartels and traffickers have free reign . . . LibBot Leadership is just too chickenshit to admit they sold out to the open borders groups.

Then again, LibBot Nation protests ICE while ICE is in the process of busting sex traffickers, so . . .

Why are you so enraged that I accurately portrayed your position?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: October 24, 2019, 10:26:47 AM »

Mods?

Offline mods?

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 24, 2019, 10:33:49 AM »
Hi! I'm =mods?=

This place is a not nice place like under my mango trees, so good bye!

Got a question?  Ask mods? because he'll always have the answer.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: October 24, 2019, 10:36:31 AM »
 :lol:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 24, 2019, 10:58:03 AM »
Mods is the best sock on this board, followed closely by Dax

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 24, 2019, 11:35:10 AM »
After puberty? :dunno:

Better for the moral conscience of you, LN, 8man, and SD, worse for the kid. You guys think that when this mom had and raised a boy that she wanted a kid that is having gender identity issues and all that comes with that?

Having that kid wait until puberty to change her gender is a recipe for extreme bullying by children and adults. I illustrated the story I did so you can see a real world example of this that worked out well for the kid.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 24, 2019, 11:38:20 AM »
I appreciated the story. I think it's a rare complex issue. My thoughts are with the child either way. I don't know if there's a legit right way to tackle the "issue", but I do disagree with hormone shots for a 7 year old, if it's a real thing.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 24, 2019, 11:46:03 AM »
It's definitely a real thing, although it's not "hormone shots" they're hormone blocking shots. Your opinion on this is inconsistent. You said it's complex, then you said your thoughts are with the child, then you said you disagree with the therapy. What if the therapy is in the best interest of this specific child? I think the child's medical doctor and psychiatrist and or psychologist are the only people who know. It's worth noting that you can't take this action without approval of medical professionals. You can't walk into a store and buy Lupron off of the shelf.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 24, 2019, 11:50:38 AM »
It's definitely a real thing, although it's not "hormone shots" they're hormone blocking shots. Your opinion on this is inconsistent. You said it's complex, then you said your thoughts are with the child, then you said you disagree with the therapy. What if the therapy is in the best interest of this specific child? I think the child's medical doctor and psychiatrist and or psychologist are the only people who know. It's worth noting that you can't take this action without approval of medical professionals. You can't walk into a store and buy Lupron off of the shelf.
Out of curiosity, do you know if these drugs have long lasting effects on the child?  Like, if, in 2 or 3 or 8 years, the child determines that their gender does coincide with their sex, can the effects of the drugs be reversed?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 24, 2019, 11:54:08 AM »
I think for hormone blockers the effects can be reversed. Would I have confidence there are no other long term issues? No way. Any healthy child is going to struggle with their identity growing up, fwiw. I feel like you can help them out a lot more by encouraging that discovery process then by acting like they’ll be fine as long as their outside matches their inside.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 24, 2019, 12:09:09 PM »
I agree that I don't know enough about the subject to give a high level response on it just yet. I just know enough that it gave me readers shock when I heard the potential of changing a kids gender at 7. That's it. I just know how much I changed from ages 0-18. It's an ever evolving roller coaster of emotions from day-to-day.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 24, 2019, 12:45:26 PM »
this seems like a pretty good guide if you genuinely want to learn more.

https://transcare.ucsf.edu/guidelines/youth

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 24, 2019, 12:46:45 PM »
Out of curiosity, do you know if these drugs have long lasting effects on the child?  Like, if, in 2 or 3 or 8 years, the child determines that their gender does coincide with their sex, can the effects of the drugs be reversed?

No clue. I'm guessing they can since they are blocking the hormone developing process. Remove the blockers and the hormones develop. You then can get needed additional estrogen or testosterone if needed, I'm guessing.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 24, 2019, 01:29:53 PM »

No clue. I'm guessing they can since they are blocking the hormone developing process. Remove the blockers and the hormones develop. You then can get needed additional estrogen or testosterone if needed, I'm guessing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puberty_blocker

Transgender youth are a specific target population of puberty blockers to halt the development of natal secondary sex characteristics.[2]. Puberty blockers allow patients more time to solidify their gender identity, without developing secondary sex characteristics.[5] If a child later decides not to transition to another gender, the effects of puberty blockers can be reversed by stopping the medication.

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 24, 2019, 01:46:40 PM »
this seems like a pretty good guide if you genuinely want to learn more.

https://transcare.ucsf.edu/guidelines/youth

Thanks