Author Topic: Wildcat Salute!  (Read 125466 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Wildcat Salute!
« Reply #1000 on: October 02, 2019, 12:26:02 PM »
What does RFC8 mean

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: October 02, 2019, 01:08:27 PM »
There's nothing like our sparkling silver helmets with the double stripes IMO. They are so unique in college football and they shout who we are. These white ones are so ordinary and remind me of something a lot of other purple clad colleges would wear. Ho-hum.

Without the silver helmets how will I even know which team we are when I'm watching on TV?  What if I'm accidentally cheering for the wrong team the whole time?

Could easily get confused and think we went full time KKK with the white head covers and all.  Also, I blame this mess on the rough ridin' PC libs.  White is allright by me you PC racist fucks.  :shakesfist:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: October 02, 2019, 04:04:13 PM »
Everybody wants new fancy uniforms. They say it will draw recruits and be a fresh start. It will add excitement. Then they don’t win games and nobody gives two cents about their new fancy uniforms. Winning, good coaches, and tradition draws recruits not new uniforms. If you want proof look no further than Bama. Let’s worry about the only relevant and important thing in football - winning games.

Not that I'm against those sweet new uniforms, but this guy^^^ isn't wrong.

recruits and players have all been pretty consistent in saying they love new uniforms grandpa.  if alabama broke out a new uniform their players would go nuts, and it wouldn't turn them into a crap program.  these same dumbasses said our new facilities would make our players entitled and soft. 

tl:dnr - dumbasses are gonna dumbass

I'm sure they do love them, and I don't really have an issue with them either. My point, as was the original commentor's, was that uniforms have no bearing upon the success of the program, which I believe is true.

it's marketing and making players happy and marketing and happy players can help win football games. Plus it's really low lift marketing and making players happy. Like Klieman didn't have to do crap but say "sure lets get some new helmets" and then go back to watching film or whatever. The reason people don't like it is because it makes old white people uncomfortable when they see young black people having fun, even when it's related to a dumb game they don't get paid to play.

Also my membership to Wildcat Salute is pending :curse:

At best you're an idiot. At worst a racist (which I know is pretty much synonymous to being an idiot so I guess you're without a doubt an idiot).

He's a racist? Like against white people, is that what you're saying?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: October 02, 2019, 04:08:48 PM »
These things always brings out the complete worst of college football fans, just dog whistles everywhere. People on KSO repeatedly calling Holcombe's father "daddy," one dude seriously compared his father to Levar Ball. I got accused for virtue signaling because I refused to call Holcombe a quitter and thinks a transfer is okay because it's what's best for him.

Most sports fans, particularly college fans, don't give two shits about these athletes as people, may as well be horses.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: October 02, 2019, 04:45:37 PM »
Everybody wants new fancy uniforms. They say it will draw recruits and be a fresh start. It will add excitement. Then they don’t win games and nobody gives two cents about their new fancy uniforms. Winning, good coaches, and tradition draws recruits not new uniforms. If you want proof look no further than Bama. Let’s worry about the only relevant and important thing in football - winning games.

they don’t bring them out very often but bama has a white alternate helmet

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: October 02, 2019, 04:47:50 PM »

Their white helmets and uniforms are hideous.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: October 02, 2019, 04:53:03 PM »

Their white helmets and uniforms are hideous.
okay? One statement is an opinion and one is a fact.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: October 03, 2019, 11:15:44 AM »
These things always brings out the complete worst of college football fans, just dog whistles everywhere. People on KSO repeatedly calling Holcombe's father "daddy," one dude seriously compared his father to Levar Ball. I got accused for virtue signaling because I refused to call Holcombe a quitter and thinks a transfer is okay because it's what's best for him.

Most sports fans, particularly college fans,NCAA don't give two shits about these athletes as people, may as well be horses.

FYP   :blush:

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: October 03, 2019, 11:20:31 AM »
Most sports fans, particularly college fans, don't give two shits about these athletes as people, may as well be horses.

Horses that just so happen to receive VIP treatment for post secondary education that most everyone else, regardless of income, is not privy to receiving.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: October 03, 2019, 12:04:23 PM »
I'm already enjoying MIR's eventual response.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: October 03, 2019, 12:10:08 PM »

Horses that just so happen to receive VIP treatment for post secondary education that most everyone else, regardless of income, is not privy to receiving.

I mean real life actual horses receive VIP treatment that a lot of humans don't receive.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: October 03, 2019, 12:19:52 PM »

I mean real life actual horses receive VIP treatment that a lot of humans don't receive.
Very true. If I want my hair brushed I have to brush it my rough ridin' self.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: October 03, 2019, 12:23:51 PM »

Do I get massages after a run? NO!

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: October 03, 2019, 01:49:07 PM »
Oh boy

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: October 03, 2019, 02:37:46 PM »

What the eff? What is this VIP treatment you speak of, school? Is that it?

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: October 03, 2019, 03:40:52 PM »

Yea some horses get treated good, but some of them got to haul fat fucks around with a whip to their ass.  Also, whatever you do, don't break a leg. :horrorsurprise:

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: October 04, 2019, 07:30:43 AM »

What the eff? What is this VIP treatment you speak of, school? Is that it?

It's not just free schooling, which should be the primary concern, what with so very few of them going pro afterwards. It's also the ability to bump other students in and out of classes so that it works better for whatever semester they play in, the regimented and prepared diets while the rest of us eat whatever Kramer is serving that day, the specialized housing, the personalized tutoring that's provided, the ability to have their own class test dates, the elbow rubbing with boosters and donors that leads to a professional network prior to graduation, the intercession of the university on an athletes behalf whenever there are issues with other roommates or a landlord, and misdemeanors that just disappear.

I had friends on the football, baseball, track, rowing, and equestrian teams while at K-State and witnessed each of the above occur at least once in my years there. Now, none of this had any effect on me obtaining my degree. But it's laughable to suggest that your average student has the even close to the same experience that a scholarship athlete does at a major university.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: October 04, 2019, 07:49:18 AM »
the average students also doesn't bring in millions of dollars in ticket sales and free publicity to the school.

equestrian, gtfooh

Offline bunter

• Combo-Fan
  • I'm not a good poster.
    • View Profile
    • Investigate 3/11
« Reply #1018 on: October 04, 2019, 10:27:16 AM »

Yea some horses get treated good, but some of them got to haul fat fucks around with a whip to their ass.  Also, whatever you do, don't break a leg. :horrorsurprise:

Real life ACTUAL horses

Offline PurpleOil

• Katpak'r
  • Make it rain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: October 04, 2019, 11:05:37 AM »
the average students also doesn't bring in millions of dollars in ticket sales and free publicity to the school.

equestrian, gtfooh

Yes, I realize out of all the groups mentioned they bring the least to the table, but a scholarship is a scholarship.

I'm not debating the benefits of having a great football or basketball program for any university. MIR challenged my claim that student athletes receive special treatment while in school. I'm simply demonstrating that he is wrong.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: October 04, 2019, 11:09:44 AM »
Can you even call yourself a true cat if you haven't snagged an equestrian pelt? Those canturners can grip and rip if you know what I mean...
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: October 04, 2019, 11:34:28 AM »
Btw my application is still pending. :frown:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: October 04, 2019, 03:30:38 PM »
  Beth Mowens is calling the ksu baylor game on espn 2 yes the girl Annoucer thank god i be at the game

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: October 04, 2019, 05:31:41 PM »
Yeah someone should rename that group to MAGA state

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: October 04, 2019, 05:38:30 PM »
"girl Announcer"