Author Topic: Wildcat Salute!  (Read 125514 times)

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Wildcat Salute!
« Reply #825 on: July 13, 2017, 11:56:51 AM »
Baby steps people. I'm sure a lot of tucks are all pissy like that, but opening them up to at least supporting someone is better than them hating it and not supporting it. IMO.

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline ELL3

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: July 13, 2017, 12:54:39 PM »
Kennnn simply never disappoints

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: July 13, 2017, 03:27:55 PM »
Well this reeks of is a "well as long as he associated with K-State football then I'll tolerate it"

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: July 13, 2017, 03:29:31 PM »
Well this reeks of is a "well as long as he associated with K-State football then I'll tolerate it"

i feel the same way about kennnnnnnnnNNnnNnN|\|

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: July 13, 2017, 03:33:35 PM »
don't judge Kennn until you've walked a mile in his crocs

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Wildcat Salute!
« Reply #830 on: July 13, 2017, 06:20:15 PM »
I find myself wondering what else Kennn does not condone?

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #831 on: July 13, 2017, 06:22:03 PM »
gE is likely in that list

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: July 13, 2017, 06:22:46 PM »
And Jews

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: July 13, 2017, 06:24:22 PM »
Kennn thinks there's a war on Christmas

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #834 on: July 13, 2017, 06:35:15 PM »
And Jews
Surely he supports the chosen nation

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: July 13, 2017, 08:19:59 PM »
I find myself wondering what else Kennn does not condone?

Probably any non-procreative sex. Also masturbation.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: July 13, 2017, 08:40:38 PM »
I suppose this makes me feel better that this guy is the only guy I know of that has done this.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: July 13, 2017, 08:51:30 PM »
Hahaha wow

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: July 13, 2017, 09:26:09 PM »
Man.  If he blocked _fan, I think the fact Kenn can even tolerate Frantz being gay is a big victory for the LGTBQ movement.

Offline ksu101

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: August 25, 2017, 09:03:30 AM »
So on Monday in Manhattan I had an experience that I'd like to share with you. Now most of you may not know this but when I lived in Manhattan in 2015 I was homeless for a month in December it was one of the hardest times in my life. Flash forward 2 years and I have my own company doing my dream job. Which brings me to Monday. I was in town for the eclipse and was sitting in the parking lot besides Rally House in Aggieville and a Hispanic gentleman named Javier approached me and asked for 50 cents, which I didn't have but I did offer to buy him dinner because all I had was large bills. He accepted and wanted to go to Burger King so we walked over, bought him some food, sat down, and talked to him. While talking to him I found out he was homeless. So I just offered him words of encouragement and hope. I told him not to give up because I had been there too and briefly explained my situation. I ended up talking to him for about 20 minutes. He asked if I knew who was hiring and I named a few places that were nearby. Then I left and went to a few places to put in a recommendation, and most seemed like they wouldn't give him a chance. When I got to Kites I talked to a manager, I explained that sometimes people just need a break or something to go their way. He said that he'd actually give him an interview. So I was happy that I could help so I went to look for Javier to tell him. I walked around the park and Aggieville for about an hour and couldn't find him so I left a note at Burger King because they said he frequented there. But I really wanted him to know about the interview because all you need is a something to go your way to change your fortune. I called in today to find out if he showed or interviewed yet, I'm still waiting to hear back. I know I'm not the only one who has helped Javier because the cashier said others have bought him meals. But today it got me thinking about Manhattan as a whole and the whole family aspect at K-State. Coach Snyder talks about how he came he because of the people and returned because of the people. I agree that's what separates Manhattan and K-State from others is the people. It just really touches my heart that there are still wonderful people in this world who would help someone in need instead of looking down on them. I'm grateful that I was homeless in Manhattan and not somewhere else and I feel comfortable that Javier will be taken care of by the wonderful citizens in the Little Apple. So please don't ever change what makes us the greatest place in the world. Thank you for reading and God Bless! #emaw

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #840 on: August 25, 2017, 09:48:00 AM »
I bought a homeless guy Sonic one time. #Family

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: August 25, 2017, 09:52:16 AM »
congrats to that guy for helping that person and posting about it

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: August 25, 2017, 09:55:42 AM »
Kinda like posting you're not racist because you have black friends.  :D

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: August 25, 2017, 10:11:19 AM »
Sounds like Javier gets a lot of free lunches.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: August 25, 2017, 10:11:30 AM »
If all of the family incestual circlejerk stuff could be offloaded to wildcat salute exclusively, and with different operators, the KSU rivals site would be a hell of a site.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: August 25, 2017, 10:16:59 AM »
if the guy owns his own business now why not hire him to at least do minimal stuff until he finds a decent job?

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: August 25, 2017, 01:02:10 PM »
if the guy owns his own business now why not hire him to at least do minimal stuff until he finds a decent job?

My thoughts too, but from the way he worded it. . .perhaps he doesn't live / work in Manhattan with his new business?

Offline DKmode500

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: August 25, 2017, 01:20:04 PM »
My biggest 'feeling like a douchey doucher douche' came from an encounter with homeless man. Twas also in Manhattan as well. I was hit up by a homeless guy asking for money. I offered to buy him a meal instead and he accepted. We walked to Arby's, i asked him what he wanted, Roast Beef N' Cheddar guy. Anyways, he said hed just wait outside while i got food. Ordered it, went back outside, dude was nowhere to be found. Being hungry myself, and after waiting a while with no sign of him.  i went back in and starting eating his meal. I look up mid-stuffing my stupid face and staring at me through the window was said homeless man with most heart-broken puppy dog look on his face, shook his head and then just walked away. Anyways, every time i go to Arbys now i immediately feel like a horrible person who inadvertently tortures the needy by eating their meal right in front of them

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: August 25, 2017, 02:09:38 PM »
My biggest 'feeling like a douchey doucher douche' came from an encounter with homeless man. Twas also in Manhattan as well. I was hit up by a homeless guy asking for money. I offered to buy him a meal instead and he accepted. We walked to Arby's, i asked him what he wanted, Roast Beef N' Cheddar guy. Anyways, he said hed just wait outside while i got food. Ordered it, went back outside, dude was nowhere to be found. Being hungry myself, and after waiting a while with no sign of him.  i went back in and starting eating his meal. I look up mid-stuffing my stupid face and staring at me through the window was said homeless man with most heart-broken puppy dog look on his face, shook his head and then just walked away. Anyways, every time i go to Arbys now i immediately feel like a horrible person who inadvertently tortures the needy by eating their meal right in front of them

You did the right thing. eff that guy.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: August 25, 2017, 02:13:18 PM »
I give money to the homeless 2-3 times a week in KC. I hope they spend the money however their heart desires. I find it silly to try and stipulate how someone uses your charity.